What a real President says about events like the New Zealand shooting

""We hear so many loud and angry voices in America today whose sole goal seems to be to try to keep some people as paranoid as possible and the rest of us all torn up and upset with each other. They spread hate. They leave the impression that, by their very words, that violence is acceptable." He continued: "When they talk of violence, we must stand against them. When they say things that are irresponsible, that may have egregious consequences, we must call them on it."

What a president should say after a hate-driven massacre (opinion) - CNN

Bill Clinton after the McVey bombing.

When we read this, we know exactly why Trump could not say it. For Clinton was talking about people like Donald J Trump.

Trump whose statement quickly went to collusion & how poor poor Donnie suffers so much.

I miss real Presidents.

Trump is fine with this attack. The perp us one of his followers.

FB_IMG_1552951777881.jpg

Both were third rate, they were disgusting, and lack the moral compass to lead a nation. Still anyone that voted for these two loons got what they deserved. Maybe next election we vote for the best candidate and not the lesser of two evils. This two party system is disgusting.
So, you were duped by the Republicans to think Clinton was a bad choice.

Do you have anything real on that?

Yep, a big money establishment Democrat that like her opponent couldn’t tell us the truth to save her life. She was beholding to Wall St. and her lobbyists. Republicans didn’t dupe me, but it is for sure the Democratic Party duped you.

I could have voted for Sanders, better than Trump or Clinton, but you nuts tried to keep the Clinton, Bush, Obama regime going. Maybe you will do better next time however, since you crazies haven’t learned, you will be doomed to repeat the past.

What lies were told? Wall Street was her district in the Senate - she was not supposed to represent them?

Doom in the past? That is some funny chit coming from a person who claims to be in the middle. A balanced budget & no wars under Clinton, a recovery under Obama. Bush left us in the worst recession in 80 years & Trump is killing America & dumbass you has a problem deciding which party did best? Really? I ain't buying the bullshit " I'm in the middle bullshit

The 2008 recession was a combination of many decisions made and only fools would blame one person for the debacle. Who did we bomb under Clinton? Sorry, I don’t buy your BS. I never said I was in the middle.

Who was President? Who ran Congress? Who voted for massive unfunded tax cuts. Who voted for a massive unfunded expansion to Medicare. Who decided to blend financial institutions with mortgage lending? Who was guarding the chickencoop when financial institutions were bundling failed mortgages in the mortgage backed securities, buying AAA ratings & selling them to unsuspecting investors? Who???? I guess no one. No one was responsible.

If you don’t learn the lessons, we are doomed to repeat them. So much blame to go around from 2008, not just one party, not just one person but a list. https://www.usnews.com/opinion/mzuc...kerman-who-to-blame-for-the-financial-crisis-

Then you throw in this tidbit how Clinton, Rubin, Levitt, summers, Graham, Greenspan, Lugar, and Ewing all helped pass a bill in late 2000 sealed the fate of our country by not allowing tight regulation of derivatives. Clinton signed the bill and that helped seal our fate.

How Congress Rushed a Bill that Helped Bring the Economy to Its Knees | HuffPost

The 2008 Meltdown And Where The Blame Falls

Many experts and many articles laid blame at the feet of many. Of course partisan nuts aren’t bright enough to figure the blame, they just spew whatever they are told to believe, the truth be damned, you are really good at overlooking facts and ignoring facts while you blame the other guy.

""We hear so many loud and angry voices in America today whose sole goal seems to be to try to keep some people as paranoid as possible and the rest of us all torn up and upset with each other. They spread hate. They leave the impression that, by their very words, that violence is acceptable." He continued: "When they talk of violence, we must stand against them. When they say things that are irresponsible, that may have egregious consequences, we must call them on it."

When we read this, we know exactly why Trump could not say it. For Clinton was talking about people like Donald J Trump.

Trump whose statement quickly went to collusion & how poor poor Donnie suffers so much.

I miss real Presidents.
I miss real Presidents.
yep....havent had one of them in quite a while.....
BUT did we need a complete AH as we have now ??? One that bashes Ford GM SNL Google etc etc?
i did not vote for the guy ed....ask that to one of his acolytes....

I miss real Presidents.

Of course Clinton said that. He was just stopping the coming rhetoric of discovering that Oklahoma City was a retaliation
for his Atty General ordering the slaughter of women and children at Waco.

I miss real Presidents.
You have to love crazy. They talk about how horrible it is to keep people upset and torn up inside. They talk about how terrible to talk about hate. All while doing the exact same thing they condemn. Perhaps just perhaps if they did not spend all their time trying to tear someone down we might actually take them seriously.
dude at the same time they are typing in here. It is fking hilarious they don't see their ownselves in those remarks, since it is exactly what they are doing. orangemanbad, threatening everyone about orangemanbad. too funny.
Your Moron threatens GM,Google and now SNL ?? Is fuking sick stupid or both?
great, I stand behind him. They can't take their own medicine fk em.

No freedom of the press? The bigotry. The lies. The hate. You love all of it.
how is there no freedom of the press? are you saying trump closed CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, and every other MSM outlet? WAPO, NYT? when did he do that?

What I really want to know is how is the other side of a story considered taking freedom from someone? since when did what we say trump, get it, into the only thing that can be said? I want to see that piece of the constitution. you butthurt leftists grow funnier daily. TDS baby, TDS.

I miss real Presidents.
I miss real Presidents.
yep....havent had one of them in quite a while.....
BUT did we need a complete AH as we have now ??? One that bashes Ford GM SNL Google etc etc?
ten times we needed it. I want more just like him. what are you going to do about it?

You have to love crazy. They talk about how horrible it is to keep people upset and torn up inside. They talk about how terrible to talk about hate. All while doing the exact same thing they condemn. Perhaps just perhaps if they did not spend all their time trying to tear someone down we might actually take them seriously.
dude at the same time they are typing in here. It is fking hilarious they don't see their ownselves in those remarks, since it is exactly what they are doing. orangemanbad, threatening everyone about orangemanbad. too funny.

how is there no freedom of the press? are you saying trump closed CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, and every other MSM outlet? WAPO, NYT? when did he do that?

What I really want to know is how is the other side of a story considered taking freedom from someone? since when did what we say trump, get it, into the only thing that can be said? I want to see that piece of the constitution. you butthurt leftists grow funnier daily. TDS baby, TDS.

Look butt breath, I was talking about what you Trumpettes are for. What Trump is for.

Trump pushes for taking away the freedom of the press through Trumps constant bashing the press & calling it the enemy. That is not being for freedom of the press. He is undermining their credibility through his lies.

One side has the truth,. Trump has lies. The press reports the truth & reports how Trump lied. That is reporting both sides.

Look butt breath, I was talking about what you Trumpettes are for. What Trump is for.

Trump pushes for taking away the freedom of the press through Trumps constant bashing the press & calling it the enemy. That is not being for freedom of the press. He is undermining their credibility through his lies.

One side has the truth,. Trump has lies. The press reports the truth & reports how Trump lied. That is reporting both sides.
again, explain how trump is pushing out the press. never once has he done any such thing. that is just a lie dude. big fat fking lie. but here's your opportunity to clear the air, state the tactic.

I miss real Presidents.

Of course Clinton said that. He was just stopping the coming rhetoric of discovering that Oklahoma City was a retaliation
Atty General ordered no such thing.

While it is of course always smart to point out the problems with dieversity... how relevant is this shooting? Not very... we killed hundreds of Muslims a day in their own countries, and now it's news that 40 die in foreign countries to them and us?

We kill hundreds of muslims a day around the world? Care to support that claim with evidence? Or are you lying?

I miss real Presidents.
Talking about the right causing division is a leftist way of inoculation from their own nefarious acts.

I miss real Presidents.

yes she did.

So, you were duped by the Republicans to think Clinton was a bad choice.

Do you have anything real on that?

Yep, a big money establishment Democrat that like her opponent couldn’t tell us the truth to save her life. She was beholding to Wall St. and her lobbyists. Republicans didn’t dupe me, but it is for sure the Democratic Party duped you.

I could have voted for Sanders, better than Trump or Clinton, but you nuts tried to keep the Clinton, Bush, Obama regime going. Maybe you will do better next time however, since you crazies haven’t learned, you will be doomed to repeat the past.

What lies were told? Wall Street was her district in the Senate - she was not supposed to represent them?

Doom in the past? That is some funny chit coming from a person who claims to be in the middle. A balanced budget & no wars under Clinton, a recovery under Obama. Bush left us in the worst recession in 80 years & Trump is killing America & dumbass you has a problem deciding which party did best? Really? I ain't buying the bullshit " I'm in the middle bullshit

The 2008 recession was a combination of many decisions made and only fools would blame one person for the debacle. Who did we bomb under Clinton? Sorry, I don’t buy your BS. I never said I was in the middle.

Who was President? Who ran Congress? Who voted for massive unfunded tax cuts. Who voted for a massive unfunded expansion to Medicare. Who decided to blend financial institutions with mortgage lending? Who was guarding the chickencoop when financial institutions were bundling failed mortgages in the mortgage backed securities, buying AAA ratings & selling them to unsuspecting investors? Who???? I guess no one. No one was responsible.

If you don’t learn the lessons, we are doomed to repeat them. So much blame to go around from 2008, not just one party, not just one person but a list. https://www.usnews.com/opinion/mzuc...kerman-who-to-blame-for-the-financial-crisis-

Then you throw in this tidbit how Clinton, Rubin, Levitt, summers, Graham, Greenspan, Lugar, and Ewing all helped pass a bill in late 2000 sealed the fate of our country by not allowing tight regulation of derivatives. Clinton signed the bill and that helped seal our fate.

How Congress Rushed a Bill that Helped Bring the Economy to Its Knees | HuffPost

Many experts and many articles laid blame at the feet of many. Of course partisan nuts aren’t bright enough to figure the blame, they just spew whatever they are told to believe, the truth be damned, you are really good at overlooking facts and ignoring facts while you blame the other guy.
OK, primarily Republicans. Did that make you happy?

Republicans, the party of deregulation because we all know we can trust corporations to do what is right.

again, explain how trump is pushing out the press. never once has he done any such thing. that is just a lie dude. big fat fking lie. but here's your opportunity to clear the air, state the tactic.
" OMG OMG OMG Fake HBesws!!!! Fake News!!!!!

Get it?

"There is great anger in our Country caused in part by inaccurate, and even fraudulent, reporting of the news. The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People, must stop the open & obvious hostility & report the news accurately & fairly. That will do much to put out the flame..."

How about that?

I miss real Presidents.

yes she did.

She did not order the slaughter of women & children.

I miss real Presidents.

Yes she did.

Waco Massacre: Janet Reno’s Truth

Republicans, the party of deregulation because we all know we can trust corporations to do what is right.

Actually, you are wrong, it was a good combination both, also in 2008 we learned we should not have trusted the government either because they helped create the recession.

Speaking of trust From another poster
"It doesn’t take a person with an advanced degree in psychology to see Trump’s narcissism and lack of empathy, his vindictiveness and pathological lying, his impulsivity and callousness, his inability to be guided by norms, or his shamelessness and dehumanization of those who do not abide his wishes. His condition is getting worse, not better—and there are now fewer people in the administration able to contain the president and act as a check on his worst impulses."

I miss real Presidents.

Yes she did.

Waco Massacre: Janet Reno’s Truth
Reno did not order a fire be started. She ordered no one killed.

There are questions on how the fires did start ranging from Tear gas to Koresh starting them.

Actually, you are wrong, it was a good combination both, also in 2008 we learned we should not have trusted the government either because they helped create the recession.

Republican Congress for nearly 14 straight years, Republican President for 7 years.

But the Democrats were of equal blame????? Really?

Forum List

Back