Exodus

That is what you all told us about black people before the mid-terms....how did that work out?

I did not tell you that, yet the percentage of the black vote increased for Trump over his Republican predecessors.

Democrats are increasingly seen as siding with the enemies of the Jewish State. Obama caused much of that current sentiment with his support and even advisory employment of the Muslim Brotherhood.

That is what you all told us about black people before the mid-terms....how did that work out?

I did not tell you that, yet the percentage of the black vote increased for Trump over his Republican predecessors.

Democrats are increasingly seen as siding with the enemies of the Jewish State. Obama caused much of that current sentiment with his support and even advisory employment of the Muslim Brotherhood.

you have no clue how Democrats are seen by their own.

More than you, apparently.

More than you, apparently.

yes, because you are talking about shit that is being blown out of proportion just like the 1000 threads we had on BLEXIT before the mid-terms...which turned out to be all bullshit.

your problem is you take your far right wing sources and your GOP talking points emails as gospel and do not realize they lie as much as the left wing sources out there.

you are so desperate for any ray of hope...

Still trying to make the case that criticism of Israel is antisemitism? Anyone who thinks so is more than welcome to vote for the man who supports our various white nationalist groups who are openly antisemitic.

Still trying to make the case that criticism of Israel is antisemitism? Anyone who thinks so is more than welcome to vote for the man who supports our various white nationalist groups who are openly antisemitic.

Nope, I am not speaking of anti-semitism. Support of the Muslim Brotherhood and other terror organizations sworn to Israel's destruction is not conducive to good relations between the Democratic Party and the Jews.

Just common sense.

Nope, I am not speaking of anti-semitism. Support of the Muslim Brotherhood and other terror organizations sworn to Israel's destruction is not conducive to good relations between the Democratic Party and the Jews.

Just common sense.
Common sense has nothing to do with this bullshit. We have one congress person who made some controversial comments about Israel and suddenly all democrats hate Jews. Meanwhile the party that welcomes actual flag-waving Nazis is hoping that this blowup will peel off some Jewish voters.

Just common sense.
Common sense has nothing to do with this bullshit. We have one congress person who made some controversial comments about Israel and suddenly all democrats hate Jews. Meanwhile the party that welcomes actual flag-waving Nazis is hoping that this blowup will peel off some Jewish voters.

Not up much on recent history, are you.

Virtually every decision not totally politically volatile made by Barack Obama concerning the ME was favorable to Islamism.

Jewish voters need to stop playing both sides. If they do not like Israel then you will elect a person who cuts ties with them to a minimum and then it is game over. Obama was a forerunner.

Why is it you think they need to quit playing both sides? seems a pretty smart strategy

Just common sense.

Virtually every decision not totally politically volatile made by Barack Obama concerning the ME was favorable to Islamism.
"favorable to Islamism"? as opposed to what? Every meaningful power structure in the Middle East is Islamist to some degree. Until Obama Israel controlled every aspect of US-Middle East policy and were beyond reproach in all their actions concerning Palestinians. They didn't like getting treated like any other nation, they expected to be able to threaten anyone with a war with the United States. It is unacceptable that Israel can start a war that we will have to fight.

Just common sense.

"favorable to Islamism"? as opposed to what? Every meaningful power structure in the Middle East is Islamist to some degree.

"You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them!"

Until Obama Israel controlled every aspect of US-Middle East policy and were beyond reproach in all their actions concerning Palestinians. They didn't like getting treated like any other nation

There are no "Palestinians" as there is no nation of "Palestine", nor has there ever been.

they expected to be able to threaten anyone with a war with the United States. It is unacceptable that Israel can start a war that we will have to fight.

"I'd fight and die for Israel"
- Bill Clinton, New York Post, August 2, 2002

Standing with one's friends is hardly unacceptable.

And trump's just getting started expanding his coalition.

Trump’s army of ‘the uncovered.’

A funny thing happened on the way to the 2016 presidential election. The unelectable, uncouth, unintelligent, unpolitical, unlikeable, and utterly unthinkable guy won. Clearly, the “deplorables” assisted, as did the “bitter clingers” — owners of guns and Bibles — and the so-called uneducated, unsophisticated, and ridiculed patriotic swath of the American people.

But it took more. The uncovereds carried President Trump over the finish line to unbelievable victory.

Who and what are the uncovereds? They are the silent army who are passionately pro-Trump but wouldn’t and still won’t admit it. Why? one might ask. Were they cowards?

In the months leading up to the 2016 election, the reasons for secrecy were very different from and far more benign than those dictating secrecy today. In 2015, Trump’s inner circle was aware of the phenomenon, as were the ancillary Trump campaign volunteers who walked the streets, knocking on doors, and toiling for hours at phone banks.

What did they collectively discover? Diverse but large groups of people were committed to voting for Trump. However, while they would admit their pro-Trump predilection to anonymous pollsters or door-knockers or phone surveyors, they would not tell their family, friends, co-workers, bosses, or teachers. Universally, their response would be “I’m voting for Trump, but I’m not telling my spouse, or anyone else.” In 2015, it just wasn’t worth the hassle and ridicule to them. They didn’t want to argue with friends and relatives, teachers and students. And they didn’t want to be perceived as dumb. . . .

In 2019, going into the upcoming presidential election cycle, the uncovereds’ reticence stems from far more profound fears. There is a fear of violence. There is a fear of being fired. There is a fear of grade retribution. There is a fear of a car with a pro-Trump bumper sticker being vandalized. This fear radiates in America. Incredibly, the Democratic Party has created an atmosphere of free speech suppression — “if you disagree with us, we will silence you.”

The Democrats, with their anarchistic thug minions, blackmail serial con artists, and monolithic control of public education and social and print media, have terrorized many Trump aficionados into diving underground and undercover. By doing so, they have perpetuated the inevitability of their second and seemingly more comprehensive demise. That is because, by pushing more uncovereds underground, they don’t know how many uncovereds exist.

Yet despite massive intimidation, another funny thing is happening on the way to the 2020 presidential election: Many of the heretofore uncovereds are banning together and openly bursting forth from the Trump closet. These include the Jewish groups Jexit and Jexodus and the ever-expanding black American and Caucasian movement #walkaway.

The groundswell of Jewish appreciation for President Trump, in some Jewish enclaves, is so overwhelming that it has permeated the 2019 Jewish celebration of Passover.​

Forum List

Back