What a real man would do......

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Bud Light on Twitter

Here is the situation, game 5 of the World Series and someone hits a screaming home run over the wall right at you. You have two beers in your hand. What do you do?

This man took it right in the chest (on purpose) and did not spill one drop of beer. Budwiser tracked him down and now it will be a commercial for them.

Hilarious.

I saw that yesterday. Dude didn't spill a drop, deflected the ball with his chest and stomach to his feet and got both the ball AND both his beers.

Hey..................at 12.00 a pop, I can understand why he was willing to take the bruises. That's 24 bucks he was holding in his hand. I would have taken the ball to the chest as well.

Good for him getting Budweiser to use him for their commercials. I hope he makes a decent amount of money from it.

I saw that yesterday. Dude didn't spill a drop, deflected the ball with his chest and stomach to his feet and got both the ball AND both his beers.

Hey..................at 12.00 a pop, I can understand why he was willing to take the bruises. That's 24 bucks he was holding in his hand. I would have taken the ball to the chest as well.

Good for him getting Budweiser to use him for their commercials. I hope he makes a decent amount of money from it.
The deep state will take it all...

The deep state will take it all...
They will take the beers?

Na, my money is on the guy holding the beers. He has a Kung Fu death grip on them.

Now if you mean the money he earns from Budwiser, sure, the IRS probably has already confiscated it on the premise of going to to go fight nitrogen in the air or something such inane reason.

Plus he protected the kid next to him. When he slid over he moved the kid and saved the kid from getting hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back