what a major slap in the face to LA Raider fans.COMEDY GOLD

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
When I first saw this news that both Marcus Allen and Ronnie Lott,two former Raider players who only played for the LOS ANGELES Raiders when they were in LA,never once played for the Raiders in Oakland,that it surfaced they are leading a charge to keep the Raiders in Oakland I so much laughed my ass off.:lmao:That is because we hear the most redicules comments from these moron Raider fans in LA how the Raiders belong in LA all the time and all that garbage.lol

This has got to be a MAJOR slap in their faces that two former Raider Players who played only for the Raiders when they were in LA,are leading a charge to keep them in Oakland.:lmao::haha: which by the way,you are a nutcase if you seriously think Vegas is anything more than a Hoax.:lmao: Some people around here never learn,they did not listen to me when i said carson was a hoax as well.How did that one turn out for you? I thought so.:lmao::haha: yet some here are falling for the latest hoax even after I took them to school that carson was hoax back then just to watch them ignore all the facts I laid out back then.

Anyways I can just imagine the butthurt for the Raider fans in LA that want them back having two former LA Raider players leading a fight to keep them in Oakland.comedy gold.:lmao: watch the video in the link at the top of the screen.

The Heart of a Nation | Facebook
15391107_1872175729679686_4325020974257004275_n.jpg

oh and hint for the dense who seriously think vegas is for real still at this point. Many well connected sportswriters AND Ronnie Lott as well have said that many of the owners are unsure if vegas will work as a market and have told them they extreme doubts and that they want the Raiders to stay in Oakland so Davis will never get the required votes to move.lol

Plus Roger Goodel is behind the owners as well and Lott has billionarie investors and bankers in his group. Its just stalling cause Davis wants out but he wont get out cause a good portion of the owners are not going to give him their votes so eventually he will have to sell the team to an investor in oakland who is committed there.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Raiders will move to Las Vegas.

Get used to it.

yeah and trolls like you were ALSO saying the same thing at this time last year as well that CARSON was real and the raiders and chargers would be playing there his year.thats all i heard from you clowns,how did that one turn out when i told you fools it was a hoax? I thought so.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

get used to what? YOU only reading what you WANT to see and ignoring the evidence and facts that prove you wrong all the time?:lmao::lmao::lmao: i have gotten an AWFUL lot used to that thank you.:haha::up:

Last edited:
I normally dont get into name calling UNLESS it is someone like you who blatantly ignores facts that prove you wrong or that idiot who throws temper tantrems all the time when I ask him the question-what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA?

Like you,he is too arrogant to ever admit he is wrong on anything same as you so like a three year old,he gets angry and changes the subject talking about something irrelevent to the question talking about how they are such losers which is extremely odd behaviour for him since i never once said them being back in LA they would instant winners their first year back.:D:cuckoo::cuckoo:

when Davis does not get approval by the other owners to move this off season and they vote against the move forcing him to stay in oakland you of course will act the same as he does. Be s000000 butthurt you were proven wrong and throw temper tantrems changing the subject all the time.:D

Logic and common sense seems to never register with people like you and him that after the Rams left LA and then the Oilers left houston for tennessee,that the NFL made it MUCH more difficult for teams to move to another market because they lost money big time after that especially when the Rams left LA.the NFL executives were angry as hell they got to leave because of losing so much money being in a smaller market.

so the NFL adapated rules that make it much more difficult that a team cannot leave a huge market oakland-6th biggest media market in the country for vegas-42nd biggest since they will lose money. that is why since 1996 the Rams are the only team that has relocated because they left a smaller market st louis,37th ranked,for LA,2nd biggest.Logic and common sense like that troll that said the rams would never come back to LA,of course never registers with you and him of course though.:uhoh3::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

this pic SO much applies to you below.:D
35i19w.jpg

Last edited:
I have already shown why the raiders will never move to vegas,here is why they will never move to LA either.lol

The Raiders would get their new home, and St. Louis and San Diego would keep their teams.

Why it can't work: The NFL believes that the Raiders, among the league's most polarizing teams, would struggle to generate the necessary revenue to pay for a stadium, especially when it comes to attracting the support of corporations and premium customers.

It's highly unlikely the league would hand over the L.A. market to Mark Davis.

Forum List

Back