What A Horrifying Announcement!

Appointed as a strategy expert by George Bush. How did that work out? Worked on the McCain campaign. That turned out well too. Another RINO leaves the heard and good riddance.
Hey, Steve, us Independence will take you any day of the week, welcome!!

Schmidt denounces republicans, decides to vote for the other authoritarian party which is very similar to the republican party.

Get rid of all the rinos, then the voters will have REAL choices. These guys don't belong in the Republican Party anyway.

The GOP for decades have been using divisive tactics, along with racism and fear mongering to get elected. I'm just surprised at how so many, including Steve, Morning Joe, etc...all jumping ship because of Trump...hell, if it wasn't for gerrymandering and these tactics, the GOP could never get elected...they sat on their ass for decades listening to this shit and because some moron got wind of how to role with the devil, they're all surprised....KEEP IN MIND, TRUMP HAS RAN FOR PRESIDENT HOW MANY TIMES?????
The monster that you neo cons perfected under OBAMA....GAVE TRUMP HIS OPENING....OWN IT AND GET OVER IT, FELLAS...YAW CREATED TRUMP WORLD, NOW LIVE IN IT AND STOP WHINING!!

Too little, too late. I won’t pat the asshole on the back. He stood back for decades and profited from the radicalization of the right.
And OLD BTW imo it's never too late ,,,,I was a republican all my life even voted for GWB in 2000 Never voted Republican again

Schmidt has never won a campaign that I can recall...he is as out of touch with America as one can be...he is a never Trumper and has been lashing out at conservatives his entire career....do I care what he says? hell no...he's a whore....just another DC man whore....go away little Stevie.....take you toys and go home....

Too little, too late. I won’t pat the asshole on the back. He stood back for decades and profited from the radicalization of the right.
And OLD BTW imo it's never too late ,,,,I was a republican all my life even voted for GWB in 2000 Never voted Republican again
Oh one of those guys.....so why did you vote for GWB and then why never again.....I love this stuff

I was a republican until Dubya as well. I don’t see the party returning to decency in my lifetime.

All the horror of Michael Moore quitting the NRA. Gasp ...

Frankly, I never heard of this guy prior to reading the Wiki entry.

GOP strategist Steve Schmidt denounces party, will vote for Democrats

Well, if you are a political board, I don't know how you don't know. He is a 'hitter' in the GOP. RAN MC CAIN'S CAMPAIGN.

McCain was a Hardly/Republican. I voted for him only to block Obama.

Oh one of those guys.....so why did you vote for GWB and then why never again.....I love this stuff
One reason off the top of my head I'd hated their wolf pack mentality coming after BOTH Clintons whom I thought was doing a good job and secondly always thought McConnell was garbage and in the following years those feelings intensified,,,,,and starting a bs war while giving out bs tax cuts ? moronic moves

One reason off the top of my head I'd hated their wolf pack mentality coming after BOTH Clintons whom I thought was doing a good job and secondly always thought McConnell was garbage and in the following years those feelings intensified,,,,,and starting a bs war while giving out bs tax cuts ? moronic moves
So wait you hated the war, you hate tax cuts, and love bill Clinton.......ie you were not a republican.

What issues did you agree with Bush on?

"Donald Trump doesn't behave like the establishment puppets I'm used to serving."

th

Republican strategist Steve Schmidt, one of the GOP's loudest critics of President Trump, renounced the party early Wednesday and announced that he will begin voting for Democrats.

Well, if you are a political board, I don't know how you don't know. He is a 'hitter' in the GOP. RAN MC CAIN'S CAMPAIGN.

Jesus Christ... you were one of the freaks that voted GOP even after the disastrous Dubya Presidency? Holy shit.

So wait you hated the war, you hate tax cuts, and love bill Clinton.......ie you were not a republican.

What issues did you agree with Bush on?
There were a few but my memory escapes me And I don't mind tax cuts at the right times and directed to the right people NOT billionaires who have been coining it for 30 or more years

Jesus Christ... you were one of the freaks that voted GOP even after the disastrous Dubya Presidency? Holy shit.
He'd have voted for Palin for President if she ran Years ago called himself an independent,,lol

I knew all about Obama from 2007.

He performed as expected.

His presidency might as well have been written in invisible ink, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

you're a lefty, you have no room to judge anyone at all.

He'd have voted for Palin for President if she ran Years ago called himself an independent,,lol

Against any Democrat on the roster? You betcha! :113:

Forum List

Back