Change or no change in politics?

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
So, Trump's message "Make America Great Again" is all about CHANGE.

He wants to CHANGE America so it's different. He wants to change immigration policy, trade policies, foreign policy, war policy, tax policy, LGBT policy, you name it, he's trying to CHANGE it.

Then when a left winger suggest CHANGE, the right will say "well, if you don't like it, leave".

Such a post has appeared on the "Canada Just Made Pot Legal - Leftist Emigration Underway" thread.

You and the rest of the turd academy are free to leave.

So, what is it that they want? Change or not change?

Or is this a case of compartmentalization.

On the one hand they want the change they want, and will talk about how great change is, and then the change they don't want, they will talk about how change is really bad!

And they don't seem to see the contradictions.

He wants to CHANGE America so it's different. He wants to change immigration policy, trade policies, foreign policy, war policy, tax policy, LGBT policy, you name it, he's trying to CHANGE it.

Then when a left winger suggest CHANGE, the right will say "well, if you don't like it, leave".

Such a post has appeared on the "Canada Just Made Pot Legal - Leftist Emigration Underway" thread.

On the one hand they want the change they want, and will talk about how great change is, and then the change they don't want, they will talk about how change is really bad!

this is idiocy amplified way past stupidity.

you want changes but you are NOT likely to want MY changes in the same light i likely don't want YOUR changes.

not sure who shoved your lacy underoos up your ass this am but this is one of your poorest examples of whatever is you're trying to show a good example of.

The context of "change" is in the sense of dismantling the damaging policies and regulations both foreign and domestic foisted upon the country by Democrats and their Republicans-on-a-leash pets since FDR, in order to put the country back in line with its constitutional mandates.

It will take awhile.

Last edited:
Lefties have been whining about politics for a half a century and now that they have a president with a set of balls who isn't going to roll over for bad treaties or open borders all of a sudden they like the status quo

you want changes but you are NOT likely to want MY changes in the same light i likely don't want YOUR changes.

not sure who shoved your lacy underoos up your ass this am but this is one of your poorest examples of whatever is you're trying to show a good example of.

You didn't say anything other than veiled insults.

Lefties have been whining about politics for a half a century and now that they have a president with a set of balls who isn't going to roll over for bad treaties or open borders all of a sudden they like the status quo

Everyone whines about politics. What do you think you're doing in this post?

Try responding to what I actually wrote.

You didn't say anything other than veiled insults.
they were far from veiled.

Everyone whines about politics. What do you think you're doing in this post?

Try responding to what I actually wrote.
your own whining about politics is better and more important than someone elses whining about it?

Amazingly enough and what so few have come to understand about President Trump is that he is a non-partisan non-career politician. Our POTUS is neither republican nor democrat. That's the message. That's the change. No one really saw it coming. No one believed it could be pulled off. No one expected a personality like Donald Trump.

We're talking drastic reformation here. Draining the swamp. When I voted for Obama in '08 I was full of excitement. Later in '12 I saw how he fought to distance himself and his message from HRC but in the end the old guard welled up and deep stated his entire image. Of course, once the Kool-Aid wore off most us realized he had been old guard establishment from the get go.

Enter President Trump. Did anyone else grow up with a WWI or WWII vet around the house? Remember how they'd never even warn you once before disciplining you? They didn't care to hear about who did what or why. No. They only spoke in terms of basic right and wrong. I believe our POTUS is just such a man. Either something is right or it's wrong--no in between. No compromising core values.

That's the change that matters. Everyone knows when they do wrong, see wrong, hear wrong. It's just very difficult to admit it to ourselves. Our president is out to right a whole lot of wrongs, not play old guard political games. He's all out of bubble gum so look out.

Amazingly enough and what so few have come to understand about President Trump is that he is a non-partisan non-career politician. Our POTUS is neither republican nor democrat. That's the message. That's the change. No one really saw it coming. No one believed it could be pulled off. No one expected a personality like Donald Trump.

We're talking drastic reformation here. Draining the swamp. When I voted for Obama in '08 I was full of excitement. Later in '12 I saw how he fought to distance himself and his message from HRC but in the end the old guard welled up and deep stated his entire image. Of course, once the Kool-Aid wore off most us realized he had been old guard establishment from the get go.

Enter President Trump. Did anyone else grow up with a WWI or WWII vet around the house? Remember how they'd never even warn you once before disciplining you? They didn't care to hear about who did what or why. No. They only spoke in terms of basic right and wrong. I believe our POTUS is just such a man. Either something is right or it's wrong--no in between. No compromising core values.

That's the change that matters. Everyone knows when they do wrong, see wrong, hear wrong. It's just very difficult to admit it to ourselves. Our president is out to right a whole lot of wrongs, not play old guard political games. He's all out of bubble gum so look out.

The problem is that Trump isn't what you seem to think he is either.

Draining the swamp, he's not. When Trump's gone, nothing will have changed much.

The ONLY way to have meaningful change is to change the way people vote. Without this the two main parties are still in charge.

Trump has learned that the truth isn't important. It's the message you send. As long as people believe you, you can do whatever you like.

"Lock her up" how many times was this said. Is she locked up? No. He even said that wasn't important any more after the election. He literally told you people you'd been duped and you IGNORED IT because you wanted to ignore it.

Non-partisan? Well he's changing. He's using the partisanship of his supporters. He's learned what makes them tick.

He said no war, but he's realized that pushing things towards war makes them feel better about their miserable lives. Like they're somehow important because their side is strong.

He's understood that military spending makes his supporters also makes them feel better about their miserable lives. Again, making them feel strong about themselves.

You believe because you want to. You'll twist things to make it fit what you want. You'll ignore things that happen because they're inconvenient. It's that simple.

Forum List

Back