What a hate filled man...who's supposedly a Christian.

Let's get real. That's the most lamo excuse the left uses to justify abortion. There are many words that aren't in the Bible.

Here's just a few new ones recognized by Merriam Webster:

Americana
boomerang child
bromance
continuous positive airway pressure
cougar
crowdsourcing
duathlon
fist bump
helicopter parent
m-commerce
parkour
robocall
social media
tweet
walk-off

Now to biblical references to the sanctity of life inside the womb, here you go:

"Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:4-5).

:eusa_angel:

"What then shall I do when God rises up? When He punishes, how shall I answer Him?
Did not He who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same One fashion us in the womb?" (Job 31:14-15)

"For You formed my inward parts; you covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well." (Psalm 139:13-14)

Luke 1:15 states that John the Baptist will be "filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother's womb", which means that the baby in the womb has a soul for the Holy Spirit to fill

Amen He has loved us even in the womb.

what a mentally deranged, drug addled screed.

nice work.

To state quite accurately that Merriam Webster accepts new words to it's dictionary on a yearly basis is a mentally deranged drug addled screed?

To quote directly from the Bible is a mentally deranged drug addled screed?

:lol:

You are a piece of work Jillian. You have no ability to debate it appears.

Just to name call.

debate *you*?

sorry, there's nothing to debate with someone whose brain is poached like yours is.

nice work.

To state quite accurately that Merriam Webster accepts new words to it's dictionary on a yearly basis is a mentally deranged drug addled screed?

Just to name call.

debate *you*?

sorry, there's nothing to debate with someone whose brain is poached like yours is.

I made a post directly to you on page 7 that I see you haven't responded to. I'm neither drunk, nor deranged I simply pointed out where you are wrong about kill vs murder.

That was an epic fail.......Try again.

Allow me to put it in context.

Abortion was performed at the time Jesus walked on earth. Yet you cannot find anything where He specifically condemned the practice.

Yet here YOU are treating it like the greatest abomination ever perpetrated by man.

I am? Moi? As in first person? I am not pro abortion, but sadly I realize there are instances where women have no option.

I have steadfastly proposed to anyone and everyone to have free birth control so we can avoid the specter of abortion for the woman and the infant in the womb who's going to get vacuumed out.

Now to this threads issue.

Have you not read my posts specifically bringing up Obama and his refusal to vote for Born Alive Infant Protection Act?

And specifically his opposition to the ban of partial birth abortion?

Those are two barbaric acts by mankind. Of that there is no doubt. That's not just un Christian or un Islam or un Judaism it's inhumane.

those are performed under the most dire of circumstances.

do you know the percentage of births in which they occur?

once again, it is not the place of government to make medical decisions for women. it is for a woman and her doctor.

Both procedures are banned now as they should be. They were barbaric practices.

nice work.

Just to name call.

debate *you*?

My oh my. At least attempt to be creative Jillian. What's next in your stack of "insult stuff"?
:lol: You're rockin today girl!!! You go!!!

I didn't see hate there.
Could you be more specific?

He's not all that happy with gays and blacks.

But he doesn't hate you.

And if you kiddie rape a 10 year old in the shower? Heck..he'll give you and award.

True story. :thup:

Funny. Thats not what I heard him say at all.

But then Im not out to destroy him for political reasons.

nice work.

Just to name call.

debate *you*?

Hey, genius, you need to do a little reading on caps and the proper use of prepositions before you lecture us on your mental prowess.

That was an epic fail.......Try again.

Allow me to put it in context.

Abortion was performed at the time Jesus walked on earth. Yet you cannot find anything where He specifically condemned the practice.

Yet here YOU are treating it like the greatest abomination ever perpetrated by man.

I am? Moi? As in first person? I am not pro abortion, but sadly I realize there are instances where women have no option.

I have steadfastly proposed to anyone and everyone to have free birth control so we can avoid the specter of abortion for the woman and the infant in the womb who's going to get vacuumed out.

Have you not read my posts specifically bringing up Obama and his refusal to vote for Born Alive Infant Protection Act?

Those are two barbaric acts by mankind. Of that there is no doubt. That's not just un Christian or un Islam or un Judaism it's inhumane.

once again, it is not the place of government to make medical decisions for women. it is for a woman and her doctor.

Anybody who uses the bible to prove anything is hard up for reference.

I looked up santorum's statements and what I saw was typical liberals taking what santorum said out of context and attaching a one line catch phrase that had nothing to do with what santorum said.

For example; liberal one line catch phrase: President Obama isn't a real Christian.

What Santorum really said: ""I've repeatedly said I don't question the president's faith. I've repeatedly said that I believe the president's Christian," Santorum told host Bob Schieffer.

Santorum claimed that the "phony theology" he was referring to was not Obama's religion, but his support for "radical environmentalists" who, Santorum believes, oppose aggressive drilling and mining because they believe "man is here to serve the Earth."

I'll take Bible thumping over the left's constant Communist Manifesto thumping ANY day.

Whirling Intellect, ....well .....except for the fact that the premise of the Discussion is on Christianity at least in part, of which the Bible, is a Primary Source of Reference..... otherwise, you would .... so totally be..... spot on.

When, exactly, did Christianity become the religion of flat out HATE?

After viewing some of Santorum's statements on numerous channels, all I can ask myself is "What the Hell is wrong with this guy?" He seems to be the most hate filled person I've ever seen running for president in my life, and yet he's apparently outpacing Romney and everyone else.

Is he trying to sell us on his own vision of the world, or does he have contempt for everyone that disagrees with him? There's a way to do things right, and there's a way to do things wrong. IMHO the guy does EVERYTHING wrong. I don't think I've ever been so unimpressed in my entire life by a politician. There's something SERIOUSLY wrong with this guy.

Isn't Christianity SUPPOSED to be the religion of tolerance, forgiving, and understanding? Whatever happened to that?

The one thing that I've figured out in life is that many CLAIM to be religious, because it allows them excuses to get away with whatever they want to get away with for whatever reasons. Perhaps they can con other radical and/or Tea Party Republicans into believing that God is some hate filled, vengeance filled entity, but with respect to the creator of the universe, I suspect he isn't buying it.

....call it a hunch!

Your mistake is in thinking that Christianity is (in general) a religion of tolerance. If the crusades didn't prove it, the Inquisition(s) should have. And keep in mind that Christians actively engage in proselytizing, which is done for the purpose of converting others to the faith. And if none of that convinces you, all you need to experience is a Christian who tells you that you will not go to heaven unless you believe as they do. Otherwise, you're hell-bound.

My post with biblical references was specifically in response to a post by DaGoose.

Now to your post. Why are you insulting President Obama?:eusa_whistle:

He just recently justified his policies on taxation by referencing the Bible and thinks Jesus would support his tax plan.

I know that far too many neighbors in our country have been hurt and treated unfairly over the last few years. And I believe in God's command to love thy neighbor as thyself. I know a version of that golden rule is found in every major religion and every set of beliefs.

Justifying his tax policies, Obama added:

In a time when many folks are struggling and at a time when we have enormous deficits, it's hard for me to ask seniors on a fixed income or young people with student loans or middle-class families who can barely pay the bills to shoulder the burden alone.

And I think to myself, if I'm willing to give something up as somebody who's been extraordinarily blessed and give up some of the tax breaks that I enjoy, I actually think that's going to make economic sense.

But for me as a Christian, it also coincides with Jesus' teaching that, 'for unto whom much is given, much shall be required'.

Last edited:

You must be blind, deaf and dumb.

Perhaps. Maybe you could type out the words of hate from those 3 clips? Help a brother out.

How many people have died....

Change the subject much? :lol:

After viewing some of Santorum's statements on numerous channels, all I can ask myself is "What the Hell is wrong with this guy?" He seems to be the most hate filled person I've ever seen running for president in my life, and yet he's apparently outpacing Romney and everyone else.

Is he trying to sell us on his own vision of the world, or does he have contempt for everyone that disagrees with him? There's a way to do things right, and there's a way to do things wrong. IMHO the guy does EVERYTHING wrong. I don't think I've ever been so unimpressed in my entire life by a politician. There's something SERIOUSLY wrong with this guy.

Isn't Christianity SUPPOSED to be the religion of tolerance, forgiving, and understanding? Whatever happened to that?

The one thing that I've figured out in life is that many CLAIM to be religious, because it allows them excuses to get away with whatever they want to get away with for whatever reasons. Perhaps they can con other radical and/or Tea Party Republicans into believing that God is some hate filled, vengeance filled entity, but with respect to the creator of the universe, I suspect he isn't buying it.

....call it a hunch!

Your mistake is in thinking that Christianity is (in general) a religion of tolerance. If the crusades didn't prove it, the Inquisition(s) should have. And keep in mind that Christians actively engage in proselytizing, which is done for the purpose of converting others to the faith. And if none of that convinces you, all you need to experience is a Christian who tells you that you will not go to heaven unless you believe as they do. Otherwise, you're hell-bound.

You need a history lesson you ignorant loon.

....call it a hunch!

I don't want to convert anyone....

I'm not quite sure I even believe in hell.

I'm a conservative Catholic.

At the same time lets not forget that I'm not legislating my morals, I'm not the one endorsing the murder of unborn babies or the oppression of peoples...

Progressives on the other hand are...

Progressives are trying to manipulate the church, while blatantly violating the First Amendment (which they could care less about, unless they had an argument).

Last edited:

Whirling Intellect, ....well .....except for the fact that the premise of the Discussion is on Christianity at least in part, of which the Bible, is a Primary Source of Reference..... otherwise, you would .... so totally be..... spot on.

No kidding. What's next . I know let's debate Hitler's political views but Mein Kempf can't be used as a source...........

....call it a hunch!

You need a history lesson you ignorant loon.

I've read books on History and Ancient History for personal enjoyment. I just finished a book titled "The Swerve" about a former scribe and papal secretary named Poggio Bracciolini who went on a quest for lost Ancient Roman books written prior to Jesus' time that were hidden in monastaries. It included the reaction of the church to what it considered dangerous concepts. A few excommunications (including burning alive at the stake) were described in the reading. It wasn't an uncommon event.

I've also known Christians who will befriend people for the purpose of trying to convert them, but will abandon those people if they won't convert to their beliefs.

Last edited:
Santorum says that Obama follows a "false theology".

Good to see that when fear and the mention of God stop working, the next step in the GOP playbook is to attack someone for their faith.

Incidentally...........for you GOP types, did you know that Rev. Billy Graham's son said that Obama is a Christian, but Romney isn't?

Asked in an interview with MSNBC's "Morning Joe" if he believed Mr. Obama was a Christian, Graham said he would "have to assume" he is because "he has said he's a Christian," but then added that he cannot answer the question himself.

"You'll have to ask President Obama," Graham said, when asked directly what he believes about Mr. Obama's faith.

"You can ask me 'Do I believe you're a Christian?' I think the best thing for a person is to ask you directly, so I think people have to ask Barack Obama. He's come out saying that he's a Christian, so I think the question is 'What is a Christian?'" Graham said.

Graham was also asked about the former Massachusetts governor, who is in tight race with Rick Santorum, a conservative Catholic, in next week's Republican primary in Michigan.

"Most Christians would not recognize Mormonism as part of the Christian faith," Graham said, declining to say outright that he does not count Romney, a Mormon, as a Christian.

"I'm just saying most Christians would not recognize Mormonism," Graham said. "Of course, they believe in Jesus Christ, but they have a lot of other things they believe in too that we don't accept theologically. But he would be a good president if he [won] the nomination."

Evangelist Franklin Graham questions Christianity of Obama and Romney - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Not only is 'tolerant', 'honest', 'compassionate', and 'all -inclusive' (cough) Left using sound bites taken out of context, interpreting words to mean something that absolutely does not apply when placed in context, and accusing Santorum of all sorts of things without any evidence whatsoever to suppprt the accusations. . . . .

. . . . how does that same Left square such intolerance, dishonesty, fanaticism, and hate with their accusations that Santorum is hateful?

It simply boggles the mind.

One point for illustration: Biker equates 'theology' with Santorum's religious beliefs when he obviously did NOT listen to the interview that produced that phrase and now is being intentionally and dishonestly used by the Left. Had he listened to that particular program, however, and assuming that he would then be intellectually honest, he would know that the 'theology as Santorum used it had absolutely nothing to do with religion and everything to do with Obama's world view.

And on we go, in example after example like that.

You would think sooner or later they would start questioning why they can't find anything legitimate to demonize the opposition with and have to make everything up. You would think at least a few would start waking up and smelling the coffee at some point.

Forum List

Back