“What a F**king A**hole This Guy Is!” Deranged, Potty-Mouthed Joe Biden Blows Up Over President Trump Behind Closed Doors – Team Trump Responds

It's official, Trump has triggered the Usurper to the point he's mentally lost it behind closed doors.

I love the accounts of his tantrums. I love him being as miserable as he makes the people of this country. And I love that it’s hard on the commie loser sycophants he’s surrounded with.

Yeah I'm sure Trimp never swears

It's official, Trump has triggered the Usurper to the point he's mentally lost it behind closed doors.

I love the accounts of his tantrums. I love him being as miserable as he makes the people of this country. And I love that it’s hard on the commie loser sycophants he’s surrounded with.

Gateway Pundit.....

This probably won't hurt Biden.

What will hurt Biden is letting people from shit hole countries into America.
If even true... It is honest...

Trump is that and worse...

Biden is probably annoyed over Trump bloacking the Border package which GOP negoiated because he does want to see Biden getting a possible win...

Biden does annoyed at this because America looses because Trump can give Bidena win... This is about Trump first and Fuck America..

From the article:

Some readers will note that intense feelings of anger and aggression are symptoms in people with dementia. It would not be surprising to find out if the mentally-shot Biden’s outbursts in public and private are related to this awful disease.

From the article:

Some readers will note that intense feelings of anger and aggression are symptoms in people with dementia. It would not be surprising to find out if the mentally-shot Biden’s outbursts in public and private are related to this awful disease.
WhT does that all say about Trump?

His profanity filled rages are legendary

As they should be, I mean the Usurper and his puppeteers have destroyed the country.
Do you hear yourselves?

You’re outraged at Biden using profanity ( in private )about your Orange Cult Leader but defend your Orange Cult Leader doing so publicly?

WhT does that all say about Trump?

His profanity filled rages are legendary
Yes...But Trump never once ever claimed to be a statesman...just a businessman and a successful one at that. His television show "You're Fired" wasn't a joke about his demeanor. And if you actually ever watched it you would see his behavior and demeanor coming through easily. He usually is cold and calculating and doesn't need to get upset. Sure he gloats...and is boastful but he is effective and does what he sets out to do.
He is very accustomed to answering to board of directors and other investors on a regular basis by giving demonstrated accomplishments of tasks set before him.

Which infuriates Democrats to no end in an atmosphere of oppositional politics.

Exactly....so wtf is Trump doing derailing border reform and Ukraine/Israel aid?
The "Border Reform" allows 1.8 million + illegal immigrants each year to walk across the border....that's what we have currently that everyone is fussing about. Not the usual methods of application and planned immigration we used to have.

So... Biden does what Trump does all the time, and now all of a sudden it's a problem?

How does this nonsense work?
You knew better as a Prog. Promises were made. Gifts were exchanged. Every day, every night we get 24 hours of virtuous Prog propaganda shoved down our throats. What we have gotten is ineptitude, vicious lies and inferiority based on equity and social agendas to a degree that it has affected the national wellbeing and wealth for different economic levels of groups of citizens. The thing is, they know what they are doing which involves other things. They know or they are stupid.

Yes...But Trump never once ever claimed to be a statesman...just a businessman and a successful one at that. His television show "You're Fired" wasn't a joke about his demeanor. And if you actually ever watched it you would see his behavior and demeanor coming through easily. He usually is cold and calculating and doesn't need to get upset. Sure he gloats...and is boastful but he is effective and does what he sets out to do.
He is very accustomed to answering to board of directors and other investors on a regular basis by giving demonstrated accomplishments of tasks set before him.

Which infuriates Democrats to no end in an atmosphere of oppositional politics.
That’s some weird shit there. Trump acts like an asshole so he can act like an asshole?

And I probably watched about five minutes of that stupid “reality” show Trump roped you idiots in with

The "Border Reform" allows 1.8 million + illegal immigrants each year to walk across the border....that's what we have currently that everyone is fussing about. Not the usual methods of application and planned immigration we used to have.
Not according to the Republicans working on the bill. Who told you that?

Everything leaked is true.

Trump called fallen WW2 soldiers. Suckers and losers.

I believe everything bad about Trump and nothing bad about Biden.

DERP DERP DERP DERP

Not according to the Republicans working on the bill. Who told you that?
5,000 walk-ins are allowed each day. That's just simple math. I'm sorry you only have a public school education that didn't teach you how to do the calculations.

5,000 walk-ins are allowed each day. That's just simple math. I'm sorry you only have a public school education that didn't teach you how to do the calculations.
Then you clearly don’t understand the details.

5,000 can APPLY to
enter via asylum (and most denied) at which time the border gets shut down.

Forum List

Back