“What a F**king A**hole This Guy Is!” Deranged, Potty-Mouthed Joe Biden Blows Up Over President Trump Behind Closed Doors – Team Trump Responds

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It's official, Trump has triggered the Usurper to the point he's mentally lost it behind closed doors.

I love the accounts of his tantrums. I love him being as miserable as he makes the people of this country. And I love that it’s hard on the commie loser sycophants he’s surrounded with.

This probably won't hurt Biden.

What will hurt Biden is letting people from shit hole countries into America.

It's official, Trump has triggered the Usurper to the point he's mentally lost it behind closed doors.

I love the accounts of his tantrums. I love him being as miserable as he makes the people of this country. And I love that it’s hard on the commie loser sycophants he’s surrounded with.

But wait

Trump IS a sick fuck and a fucking asshole

I suspect that Trump says similar shit about Potato.

Justifiably in that case.

But Potato is unhinged. And he needs a
good 25th Amendment vacation.

Go Joe! Thanks for calling Trump what he is! Potty mouth? That's funny.

BTW, it was behind "closed doors".

1706850264687.png

Last edited:

All that might be troubling if trump wasn't a Fucking Asshole.

Well, he is a fucking asshole.

So... Biden does what Trump does all the time, and now all of a sudden it's a problem?

How does this nonsense work?

A sick fuck drags his preteen daughter into the shower and turns her into a pill-popping zombie that requires interventions and rehab every few months.

A sick fuck spawns a child raping crackhead and partners up with it to sell out the country for more than $100M.

A sick fuck shits its pants in public, falls down going up stairs and is practically comatose when its trotted out to war with a teleprompter that's been dumbed down to a 4th grade level.

A sick fuck, literally flunked 3rd grade.

I could do this all night. :laughing0301:

A sick fuck:

biden almost lost my cat and corvette.jpg

Forum List

Back