What a difference

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Reagan difference.jpg

What a pandering disgusting weasel Obama is compared to Reagan. History will NOT be kind Obama! many including me wish that he can be tried for treason.

Are you comparing Obama (for whom this poster did not vote) and his actions to Reagan's illegal arms deals and unconstitutional shenanigans?

View attachment 79269

What a pandering disgusting weasel Obama is compared to Reagan. History will NOT be kind Obama! many including me wish that he can be tried for treason.
Nah history won't be kind. Under his watch, they got Bin Laden, pushed through medical reforms insuring millions of Americans, found the voice of reason internationaly speaking. This all when being the minority in both houses. 2 Very hostile, irresponsible houses I might add. On top of that he managed to be the first black president. That last sentence alone will give him a lot of brownie points, historically speaking. So keep on spewing, history judges on other stuff than your partisan beliefs.

• Banned
View attachment 79269

Nah history won't be kind. Under his watch, they got Bin Laden, pushed through medical reforms insuring millions of Americans, found the voice of reason internationaly speaking. This all when being the minority in both houses. 2 Very hostile, irresponsible houses I might add. On top of that he managed to be the first black president. That last sentence alone will give him a lot of brownie points, historically speaking. So keep on spewing, history judges on other stuff than your partisan beliefs.

Paid by the post? bammy care is dropping faster then a meteor. He's the most criminal president we have ever had. Protects muslim butchers and continues to allow then into the country. Yeah, he's great!

Obama will no doubt be considered about average. However, even that will look particularly good as compared to the reference just before his in the presidential history books.

• Banned
Obama will no doubt be considered about average. However, even that will look particularly good as compared to the reference just before his in the presidential history books.

bammy will go down as the worst president ever. Period. He may even have to leave the country to avoid indictments.

"W", on the other hand, needs not to leave the country.

With Obama's terms thoroughly finished, why do we even bother talking about him? He will just disappear into the speech and book post-president-zone that is more or less usual. If some part of the Federal Legislature wishes to change aspects of recent policies, there will be no 'Barry' to bother with.

'Lord knows', something has to change.

• Banned
Liberals cannot help but puke up crap from 8 years ago that hos no bearing on anything.

Liberals cannot help but puke up crap from 8 years ago that hos no bearing on anything.

Don't know about 'liberals', but the last President and his clique certainly did everything necessary so that they made the choices for the immediate future. That certainly impacts today, and today is something.

Forum List

Back