Whale Wars

bianco

VIP Member
Aug 23, 2013
Sydney, Australia
from another thread here;

Quote: Originally Posted by Mushroom
They are not hunting whales that are endangered (nor dolphins), so what is the big deal?

As I said, I have lived in Japan. And yes, I have eaten whale and dolphin. So what? I did not care much for the whale (to much fat), but that is their business.

And while I did agree when they forced most nations to use "dolphin safe nets", I actually agreed with the request from Japan to be exempt. For most nations dolphins were an accidental catch, to be thrown overboard as waste.

When Japanese fishers caught dolphins, it was just another source of food. It was never the killing of dolphins that bothered me at all, but the waste of most of those that were caught.

I no more put dolphins and whales on a sacred pedestal then I would a cow or a pig.

When they're killing my whales, in my whale sanctuary, it is my business.

We put dolphins and whales on a sacred pedestal...Japan tortures them to death.
So Japan can go get ......

We have 'whale watching' industries...Japan has whale/dolphin slaughtering/torturing to death industries.
We are entitled to hate Japan as a result.

Japan is cracking its neck to slaughter Migaloo, his family and friends...America is the only one stopping it.
Long live America!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To6XQSX2CCA]Migaloo is back - YouTube[/ame]

I don't hate Japan. I hate that they don't see some animals as intelligent and deserve to live.
Whaling needs to stop. Period.
The slaughter of dolphins needs to stop. Period.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnpd1fOh2u0]Whale Watching Sydney - YouTube[/ame]

The war will continue until Japan desists.

Sea Shepherd and its supporters are getting ready for this summer's fight.
Just a pity they don't have larger and faster 'war' ships.
We live in hope.

Last edited:

The fact that you think you speak for an entire nation is ridiculous. The idea that you would "hate" an entire nation over food you are not competing for is even more ridiculous.

I don't hate Japan. I hate that they don't see some animals as intelligent and deserve to live.

^^^^^ That's exactly how I feel! :eusa_clap:

Lovely.
Now all Japan has to do is stop slaughtering whales in Antartica, in the whale sanctuary, and anyhwere else.
But it simply refuses to do that, and every year sends its whaling fleet to the Southern Ocean for the war.
Long live those who fly the pirate flag...one day victory will be theirs!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Bl4h2jLtE]Sea Shepherd's Steve Irwin in London Amazing HD - YouTube[/ame]

The 'Steve Irwin' ship should be registered in Australia and have;

"Steve Irwin
Australia"

on its stern...and not;

"Steve Irwin
Rotterdam
Kahnawake" [Mohawks, they stood tall and registered Sea Shepherd ships when noboby else would having being bullied by Japan].

Australian govt is a disgrace.

Lovely.
Now all Japan has to do is stop slaughtering whales in Antartica, in the whale sanctuary, and anyhwere else.
But it simply refuses to do that, and every year sends its whaling fleet to the Southern Ocean for the war..

Japan doesn't "have to do" anything of the sort, and there is no "war," there are just some dangerous fools who only survive thanks to the restraint of others. Harvesting a natural resource is not "war," and if managed responsibly will not further endanger the species nor hamper its recovery to previous levels of abundance.

The fact that you think you speak for an entire nation is ridiculous. The idea that you would "hate" an entire nation over food you are not competing for is even more ridiculous.

Hmmm, I'll rephrase that;

bianco-ilk are entitled to hate Japan as a result.

Don't know anyone who is in love with Japan, know plenty of people who hate it though.
They would likely no longer hate it if it stopped killing their whales.

Oh, and it's not about food...it's about 'RESEARCH" ...they have it written on their whaling ship :)

Last edited:
Don't know anyone who is in love with Japan, know plenty of people who hate it though.

I'm sure anyone who could stomach spending 5 minutes in the same room with you would have to be a hateful, ignorant POS like yourself.

It has nothing to do with and animals intelligence or right to live..

in many cases it is all about keeping their dicks up.

I'm sure anyone who could stomach spending 5 minutes in the same room with you would have to be a hateful, ignorant POS like yourself.

You love Japan...others do not.

It's a war...believe it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAv0DKVlpfQ]Sea Shepherd vessels collide with Whaling ship - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back