Whale Wars

It's a war...believe it.

No, it's not a "war." It's a bunch of dangerous fools whose luck will, unfortunately, run out one day. I hope most of them grow up and move on before that happens.

I don't hate Japan. I hate that they don't see some animals as intelligent and deserve to live.
Whaling needs to stop. Period.
The slaughter of dolphins needs to stop. Period.

It has nothing to do with and animals intelligence or right to live..

in many cases it is all about keeping their dicks up.

It is.
The justice is that they're filling themselves up with mercury, and all that entails.

It does have to do with the animals intelligence and right to live...in part;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3chsx1gpyjA]Heroes star Hayden Panettiere protests over Dolphin killings - YouTube[/ame]

It does have to do with the animals intelligence and right to live...in part

If an animal's intelligence determines the appropriateness of consuming it (a hypocritical concept in any case) then YOU should feel very safe indeed.

I walked into a hippie sandwich shop, and saw "dolphin safe" tuna on the menu board.

I said "hell, skip the tuna - just gimme some dolphin".

If looks could kill...

:lol:

I had a similar conversation with someone signing kids up for a Horse-riding Summer Camp once. Priceless.

I walked into a hippie sandwich shop, and saw "dolphin safe" tuna on the menu board.

I said "hell, skip the tuna - just gimme some dolphin".

If looks could kill...

At least those hippies cared.
Nice people.
Probably too nice to have refused you service.

I think killing any living being with fully developed central nervous system is inhumane. There is nothing we need to eat that cannot come from plants. Eating meat is directly responsible for many health issues. I think people should take it easy on eating meat.

I don't hate Japan. I hate that they don't see some animals as intelligent and deserve to live.
Whaling needs to stop. Period.
The slaughter of dolphins needs to stop. Period.

They are killing whales in our waters, and they need to be stopped. By any means possible.

whale-1.jpg

I think killing any living being with fully developed central nervous system is inhumane. There is nothing we need to eat that cannot come from plants. Eating meat is directly responsible for many health issues. I think people should take it easy on eating meat.

We're omnivores. It's what we do.

Sounds like you could use a good ol' wheat grass enema.

Sounds like you could use a good ol' wheat grass enema.

Sounds to me like he's mostly correct.

Forum List

Back