Whale Wars

I think killing any living being with fully developed central nervous system is inhumane. There is nothing we need to eat that cannot come from plants. Eating meat is directly responsible for many health issues. I think people should take it easy on eating meat.

Sounds like you could use a good ol' wheat grass enema.

Sounds to me like he's mostly correct.

But we've established that you're an idiot, so...

Sounds like you could use a good ol' wheat grass enema.

Sounds to me like he's mostly correct.

But we've established that you're an idiot, so...

So, I vote! ;)

Well hey, there a lots of people like me in the world today...including in America.

Why only this morning on Foxy News tv was shown...SMEAT...vegans/vegetarians [I'm not a complete one yet] are an ever increasing group.

SMEAT...meat made in a laboratory.

Ship some to Japan, they could eat that instead of my whales.

Last edited:

I am all but certain that you do not, have not, and will never own a whale.

I own land, part of the Australian continent.
Any whales that are born in, and live in, Australian waters/Australian whale sanctuary in Antartica are therefore owned by me and every other citizen as 'tenants in common'.

As we own our dogs, cats and other companion animals as pets, so too we own our whales as pets....'each' with a name, and is a mascot of a coastal town.
The whale mascot of Port Stephens is named Panda.
Each whale is different and can be identified by the markings on its tail.

I vote...and can vote against Japan, Indonesia or any other place that attacks me/us in any way.

Any whales that are born in, and live in, Australian waters/Australian whale sanctuary in Antartica are therefore owned by me and every other citizen as 'tenants in common'.

As we own our dogs, cats and other companion animals as pets, so too we own our whales as pets....'each' with a name, and is a mascot of a coastal town...

You do NOT own animals that migrate in and out of your country's territorial waters annually. Sorry, idiot, you just don't. Go out and catch one and bring it home and then you own it. Not before.

As we own our dogs, cats and other companion animals as pets, so too we own our whales as pets....'each' with a name, and is a mascot of a coastal town...

You do NOT own animals that migrate in and out of your country's territorial waters annually. Sorry, idiot, you just don't. Go out and catch one and bring it home and then you own it. Not before.

bianco-ilk say we do.

Their our whales and Japan is just plain nasty for treating us with utter contempt.

bianco-ilk say we do.

As usual, you're wrong. Idiot.

I vote...and can vote against Japan, Indonesia or any other place that attacks me/us in any way.

We are not talking about anyone "attacking" Australia. Who would bother?

Attacks come in many forms, ...verbal, military, execution-killing of 'children', and killing of whales.

Japan bothered, bombed us for 18 months....tortured our POWs to death.
And you want me to trust them?
No thank you!
Wouldn't trust them with my lunch money.

Still torturing our whales to death.
The war continues.

Last edited:

Attacks come in many forms, ...verbal, military, execution-killing of 'children', and killing of whales.

No thank you!

The war continues.

WWII has been over for quite a while now, idiot. And goin' fishin' is not an "attack." You're a fool.

No thank you!

The war continues.

WWII has been over for quite a while now, idiot. And goin' fishin' is not an "attack." You're a fool.

Over, but never forgotten...especially when Japan is re-arming to the max, which should not be allowed.

Japan warship 'Izumo' is not aircraft carrier but 'flat-topped destroyer' | Mail Online

It looks like an aircraft carrier, it sounds like an aircraft carrier... but the Japanese are adamant their biggest ship since WW2 is a 'flat-topped destroyer'

. Japan launches 250m destroyer Izumo which it says will be used for defence
. Critics claim the large flat-topped ship can function as aircraft carrier
. Country is banned from warfare thanks to post-WW2 pacifist constitution
. But prime minister is keen to strike a more aggressive stance against China

#####

Against China? or Australia again?, that's how they bombed us last time...planes off aircraft carriers...64 raids over 18 months.

Maybe it's to protect its whaling fleet.

______________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c4d9e34c-033a-11e3-9a46-00144feab7de.html#axzz2fVBG3bGS

So what genius decided to call this new ship “Izumo” – the same name as a Japanese warship that took part in the invasion of China in the 1930s?

China was quick to charge Japan with deliberate provocation. Such an accusation would be easier to brush aside if the naming of the Izumo was an isolated incident.
But just a few days earlier Taro Aso, Japan’s deputy prime minister, was caught suggesting that the Nazis might provide a suitable model for efforts to revise Japan’s pacifist constitution. “We should proceed quietly,” Mr Aso mused. “One day people realised that the Weimar constitution had changed into the Nazi constitution. No one had noticed. Why don’t we learn from that approach?”
The unsurprising outcry that greeted these remarks forced an official spokesman to issue a clarification: “The Abe administration does not perceive Nazi Germany in a positive light.”

Just a couple of months earlier, it was Shinzo Abe who committed an offensive gaffe. The Japanese prime minister was photographed giving a thumbs-up from the cockpit of a trainer-jet with the number 731 painted prominently on the side. But 731 was the number of a unit of the Japanese imperial army, notorious for carrying out biological and chemical experiments on humans.

#####

Trust Japan at your own peril.
I most certainly never will be.

When are Australia's nukes arriving?

Last edited:
Are you scared, you fucking cowardly idiot?

Yes.

I/we have nothing with which to fight Japan.

Nothing, not even one thing capable of fighting a war.
We're only allowed to have the second rate version of everything.

We should have nuke-powered and nuke-armed ships and subs.
...and ICBMs buried in the outback.

Sea Shepherd's ships are old, and small...Japan is now sending a military security ship and 'troops' to fight the Sea Shepherd whale warriors.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back