WH OFFICIAL SCATHING OP ED NYT re Trump incompetence and AMORALITY!

Trump is making america great again. I can see why liberals are pissed. Anyway the same kinda stuff happened under Clinton, but anyone who knew committed suicide.

Ooooh an anonymous Trump official writes an OP Ed for the NY Slimes?

Color+me+a+bit+skeptical+but+who+writes+to+an+_30b6003fb0b9d4d75e86f2be3a304eac.jpg

You must have FOX on. All hell is breaking loose elsewhere!!
Classic, never failing liberal butt speak.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

anonymous......are they serious?......have they completely lost it?.....the NY Times?....wow...gutless whores!!!! with too much ink.....

UNFIT, HE MUST BE REMOVED!!!

Anonymous Trump official writes scathing New York Times editorial denouncing their own boss

default.gif

BRAD REED
05 SEP 2018 AT 15:50 ET

a scathing editorial in the New York Times denouncing his own boss.

In the editorial, the unnamed official describes themselves as a member of “The Resistance,” despite the fact that they are working inside Trump’s White House.

The official says that they — and many other members inside the Trump White House — see it as their job “to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.”

The official adds that they “would know” because “I am one of them.”

The official goes on to document the reasons that they have to stop Trump from behaving in ways that damage the United States.

The root of the problem is the president’s amorality,” they write. “Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making.”

The official says that they are proud of the work they’ve done within the White House to enact tax cuts, regulatory rollbacks and increased military spending — but they say that “these successes have come despite — not because of — the president’s leadership style, which is impetuous, adversarial, petty and ineffective.”

The official even says that Trump’s own administration has had to work very hard to prevent the president from capitulating to the Russian government, as the official says that Trump has been opposed to taking any actions to punish Russia f

Anonymous Trump official writes scathing New York Times editorial denouncing their own boss

So they finally published Omarosa's rant. Laughing my ass off.

Omaraso doesn't have to sit on a political board. She along with his many 'friends' have him by the SHORTHAIRS.

The left is going to keep it up until we have total chaos in the streets of this country.
It appears they are willing to see everything fall apart in order to get this man.
It isn't Trump. It is the entire presidency forever. They would be doing the same to any republican.

No, I imagine it was created by someone that writes for a living, such as the Dems pet speech writer under Obama. The one groping Hillary look-a-like. Remember him?

upload_2018-9-5_17-17-16.jpeg

In March 2013, Favreau left the White House, along with Tommy Vietor, to pursue a career in private sector consulting and screenwriting.[20] Together, they founded the communications firm Fenway Strategies. In 2016, after the November presidential election was won by Donald Trump, Favreau, Vietor and Jon Lovett founded Crooked Media. Favreau also writes for the Daily Beast[needs update?]and co-hosts a political podcast Pod Save America with Dan Pfeiffer, Vietor, and Lovett.

default.gif

BRAD REED

In the editorial, the unnamed official describes themselves as a member of “The Resistance,” despite the fact that they are working inside Trump’s White House.

The official says that they — and many other members inside the Trump White House — see it as their job “to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.”

The official goes on to document the reasons that they have to stop Trump from behaving in ways that damage the United States.

The root of the problem is the president’s amorality,” they write. “Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making.”

The official says that they are proud of the work they’ve done within the White House to enact tax cuts, regulatory rollbacks and increased military spending — but they say that “these successes have come despite — not because of — the president’s leadership style, which is impetuous, adversarial, petty and ineffective.”

The official even says that Trump’s own administration has had to work very hard to prevent the president from capitulating to the Russian government, as the official says that Trump has been opposed to taking any actions to punish Russia f

default.gif

BRAD REED

Omaraso doesn't have to sit on a political board. She along with his many 'friends' have him by the SHORTHAIRS.

Ya, go with it, snowflake.

Straight for the losers mouth.

"Trump has made us safer and more prosperous"

So they don't like the way he wipes his ass. Think of it this way. We don't have to smell Hillary's fat ass and I don't care how Trump wipes his.

This moron just made Trump's point for him. Kelly and Mattis is still there and if Trump was any of what this loser claims they would not be there.

default.gif

BRAD REED

I’m gonna go with Ivanka.

default.gif

BRAD REED

NYT is supposed to dictate morals now? It is kinda like asking them to dictate impartiality. I get it, do you?

Color+me+a+bit+skeptical+but+who+writes+to+an+_30b6003fb0b9d4d75e86f2be3a304eac.jpg
Sassy, from what I hear, the NYTimes knows the author but chose not to expose without their permission, and there's the crux with me. We hear all kinds of grumbling about Trump's amorality and immorality and tantrums and misfires. There are stories about military commanders NOT following his fits of anger, as in assassination and in building a plan to obliterate N Korea, of stealing papers off his desk that he evidently doesn't have the capacity to remember, etc. All these leaks come from inside the WH. Congress OTOH is as silent as deaf mutes too. The only Republican Congresspersons willing to voice a 'discouraging word' are on their way out the door. Until somebody gets the cojones to stand up like a man/woman instead of a cowering worm, this is just fodder to divide us.

default.gif

BRAD REED

NYT is supposed to dictate morals now? It is kinda like asking them to dictate impartiality. I get it, do you?
No, the NYT is supposed to report the news — and this is news.

default.gif

BRAD REED

It's a fantasy pile of crap produced by liars for their low IQ followers.

default.gif

BRAD REED

How can that be? It’s someone within Trump’s administration and he says he only hires the best people.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

default.gif

BRAD REED

How can that be? It’s someone within Trump’s administration and he says he only hires the best people.

You don't know who it is. All you know is what your handlers feed you.

default.gif

BRAD REED

You don't know who it is. All you know is what your handlers feed you.
It’s a Trump official. And they must know what they’re talking about — he only hires the best.

default.gif

BRAD REED

I’m gonna go with Ivanka.
Secret Service will have you on the ground.

Sassy, from what I hear, the NYTimes knows the author but chose not to expose without their permission, and there's the crux with me. We hear all kinds of grumbling about Trump's amorality and immorality and tantrums and misfires. There are stories about military commanders NOT following his fits of anger, as in assassination and in building a plan to obliterate N Korea, of stealing papers off his desk that he evidently doesn't have the capacity to remember, etc. All these leaks come from inside the WH. Congress OTOH is as silent as deaf mutes too. The only Republican Congresspersons willing to voice a 'discouraging word' are on their way out the door. Until somebody gets the cojones to stand up like a man/woman instead of a cowering worm, this is just fodder to divide us.

You just scored points with me. Good post

Forum List

Back