WH OFFICIAL SCATHING OP ED NYT re Trump incompetence and AMORALITY!

UNFIT, HE MUST BE REMOVED!!!

Anonymous Trump official writes scathing New York Times editorial denouncing their own boss

default.gif

BRAD REED
05 SEP 2018 AT 15:50 ET

a scathing editorial in the New York Times denouncing his own boss.

In the editorial, the unnamed official describes themselves as a member of “The Resistance,” despite the fact that they are working inside Trump’s White House.

The official says that they — and many other members inside the Trump White House — see it as their job “to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.”

The official adds that they “would know” because “I am one of them.”

The official goes on to document the reasons that they have to stop Trump from behaving in ways that damage the United States.

The root of the problem is the president’s amorality,” they write. “Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making.”

The official says that they are proud of the work they’ve done within the White House to enact tax cuts, regulatory rollbacks and increased military spending — but they say that “these successes have come despite — not because of — the president’s leadership style, which is impetuous, adversarial, petty and ineffective.”

The official even says that Trump’s own administration has had to work very hard to prevent the president from capitulating to the Russian government, as the official says that Trump has been opposed to taking any actions to punish Russia f

Anonymous Trump official writes scathing New York Times editorial denouncing their own boss

Yeah, I saw this. It really begs the question: why would an anonymous 'top official' in the Virus administration do this? I don't really see any true benefit. My skepticism is on high alert here...

default.gif

BRAD REED

In the editorial, the unnamed official describes themselves as a member of “The Resistance,” despite the fact that they are working inside Trump’s White House.

The official says that they — and many other members inside the Trump White House — see it as their job “to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.”

The official goes on to document the reasons that they have to stop Trump from behaving in ways that damage the United States.

The root of the problem is the president’s amorality,” they write. “Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making.”

The official says that they are proud of the work they’ve done within the White House to enact tax cuts, regulatory rollbacks and increased military spending — but they say that “these successes have come despite — not because of — the president’s leadership style, which is impetuous, adversarial, petty and ineffective.”

The official even says that Trump’s own administration has had to work very hard to prevent the president from capitulating to the Russian government, as the official says that Trump has been opposed to taking any actions to punish Russia f

You have the smoking gun. An anonymous janitor is pissed.

default.gif

BRAD REED

Reads like treason to me; treason written by a radical Leftist ideologue, evidenced by the piece's regurgitation of two years running Democratic Party parrot talking points. Further, the piece fits the Adorno propagandist narrative of labelling one's political opponent mentally ill as a means of dismissing his or her political positions or public leadership traits.

"Anonymous Trump official" sounds legit to me I wonder how long it will take before the Times has to print a back page retraction on this story.

‘TREASON?’ Trump blasts anonymous New York Times op-ed Someone, we don't know who yet, has alerted the New York Times anonymously, that everything we thought we knew about Trump, is in fact true. The source, which is a high ranking official in the WH, has described Trump as a danger to this Republic.

While I am grateful for someone within Trump's ranks to come forward with the news, it isn't much of a surprise for those who have been paying close attention to his behavior, and his already known criminal behavior.

But the source is right. Trump is a danger to this Republic, and we are in an emergency situation in this country. He is 100% unfit to serve.

Scathing: Senior Trump admin. official reveals secret resistance

Last edited:
‘TREASON?’ Trump blasts anonymous New York Times op-ed Someone, we don't know who yet, has alerted the New York Times anonymously, that everything we thought we knew about Trump, is in fact true. The source, which is a high ranking official in the WH, has described Trump as a danger to this Republic.

While I am grateful for someone within Trump's ranks to come forward with the news, it isn't much of a surprise for those who have been paying close attention to his behavior, and his already known criminal behavior.

But the source is right. Trump is a danger to this Republic, and we are in an emergency situation in this country. He is 100% unfit to serve.
Try SEARCH before you post the same thread that your Lib friends have posted 20 times today.

Try SEARCH before you post the same thread that your Lib friends have posted 20 times today.
We'll, we wouldn't want you to miss it.

No, I imagine it was created by someone that writes for a living, such as the Dems pet speech writer under Obama. The one groping Hillary look-a-like. Remember him?

View attachment 214835

In March 2013, Favreau left the White House, along with Tommy Vietor, to pursue a career in private sector consulting and screenwriting.[20] Together, they founded the communications firm Fenway Strategies. In 2016, after the November presidential election was won by Donald Trump, Favreau, Vietor and Jon Lovett founded Crooked Media. Favreau also writes for the Daily Beast[needs update?]and co-hosts a political podcast Pod Save America with Dan Pfeiffer, Vietor, and Lovett.

default.gif

BRAD REED

So they finally published Omarosa's rant. Laughing my ass off.

And this has what to do with TRUMP?

BOTTOM LINE: = Trump is NOT fit for office & someone @ the highest levels understands this & is willing to put this out there.

Patriotism is for the nation; NOT for the POTUS

Invoke the 25th A & FUCK Trump = SAVE America

BOTTOM LINE: = Trump is NOT fit for office & someone @ the highest levels understands this & is willing to put this out there.

FUCK Trump

Lol for all you know it was a janitor

Scathing: Senior Trump admin. official reveals secret resistance
not this guy again......

Invoke the 25th A & FUCK Trump = SAVE America
the president cant be a patriot?..

Forum List

Back