WH OFFICIAL SCATHING OP ED NYT re Trump incompetence and AMORALITY!

This has already been answered. Becau
Does anyone understand what WTP is talking about? That the meeting between Trump Jr and the Russian lawyer was "illegal" because they didn't get "authorization" for it? But the meeting between the Clinton team and Fusion GPS was legal because they did? Since it looks like the Secretary of State, Loretta Lynch, had to sign off on a special visa so the Trump Tower meeting could take place it's hard to see how that meeting could EVER be deemed "illegal"! Sleazy? Oh yeah...it's completely sleazy! But not on the part of the Trump campaign! It looks rather obvious that the entire meeting was orchestrated by Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS with cooperation from the Obama State Department!
This has already been answered. Not sure at this point if it is willful stupidity, or retardation? Your buddies can't help you, because there is no authorization or comparison between the two. A meeting between a foreign adversary and an American citizen and other citizens to get dirt on a political opponent, is light years away from Fusion and Clinton getting together. There are no foreign adversaries with sanctions to deal with. Pending the retardation does not get in the way, you might just get it? Lol!

And seeing that you had to lie about Loretta Lynch signing off on a special visa for the Trump Tower meeting to take place, with zero evidence, it's very likely that your retardation will continue.

"The Moscow lawyer had been turned down for a visa to enter the U.S. lawfully but then was granted special immigration parole by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch for the limited purpose of helping a company owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, her client, defend itself against a Justice Department asset forfeiture case in federal court in New York City.

During a court hearing in early January 2016, as Veselnitskaya’s permission to stay in the country was about to expire, federal prosecutors described how rare the grant of parole immigration was as Veselnitskaya pleaded for more time to remain in the United States.

“In October the government bypassed 
the normal visa process and gave a type of extraordinary 
permission to enter the country called immigration parole,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Paul Monteleoni explained to the judge during a hearing on Jan. 6, 2016."
Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team
And, in your world of make believe, did you establish the connection that we have been asking you to connect, that you still have not connected, with verifiable truth? No! This tells us nothing, and confirms your schizophrenia. You have totally lost it.

You demanded "links" to prove that Loretta Lynch would have had to sign off on a visa parole and I provided them. LOT'S OF THEM!!! So did you want to apologize now...or continue to bluster about "verifiable truth"?

So when are YOU going to answer ANY of my questions put to you?

OOOP's

Time to sit back and watch the left wing fall apart...

I see the left tards have in no way answered any of the questions... This thread has become the pile of shit it was meant to be...

Hillary lied and used campaign funds to create a fraud on the FISA court in an attempt to defraud the US from fair elections and Obama enabled/colluded with her by allowing the full force of the US government agencies to be co-opted as an arm of the Demon-Rat party..

This level of corruption needs a hanging response just as Hillary alluded to when she lost and told her staff to "FUCKING FIX THIS".. I think its time to give them what they feared.....
If you aren't going to prove all that with links, then you are just a liar. And you won't, so you are definitely a liar. You are also getting your ass kicked. Back up what you say loser.

A Grand Jury has been empaneled... It appears Sessions has been indeed doing his job quietly behind the scene.

You can go fuck yourself.
A jury has been impaneled and you have already claimed a conviction. See how easy that was to prove you are a liar?

The only one who just revealed he was fucking himself is you, by lying about a conviction that isn't there.

Too Late.... Your delusional...

I didn't say they have a conviction moron, I only explained what it was they are now looking at criminal charges FOR.....

Gawd this is going to be fun to watch as your left wing lies are exposed..

"In October 2015, Veselnitskaya represented Denis Katsyv in a money laundering suit against his company, Prevezon. The U.S. government had accused Katsyv of using $230 million in stolen funds to buy real estate. Veselnitskaya's application for a visa to travel to the U.S. to work on the case was denied, she said in a later court filing.

Instead, the Department of Justice granted Katsyv and Veselnitskaya immigration parole. In later arguments before a federal judge, a government attorney described immigration parole as "a discretionary act that the statute allows the attorney general to do in extraordinary circumstances."

russia-lawyer-ap-17191465409811.jpg

In this photo taken on Tue., Nov. 8, 2016, Kremlin-linked lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya speaks to a journalist in Moscow, Russia.

AP
The U.S. attorney's office for the Southern District of New York granted Veselnitskaya immigration parole in October 2015, setting an expiration date of January 7, 2016, DOJ attorneys later told the court. On January 4, Veselnitskaya's request to extend her parole was denied, according to a declaration filed in U.S. District Court on January 5. In that filing, Veselnitskaya asked the judge to allow her to remain in the U.S. to defend Katsyv. She added she had "been harassed by the Government despite being paroled into the United States" when trying to return from a trip to London that November.

On January 6, 2016, Judge Thomas P. Griesa of the Southern District of New York heard arguments over Veselnitskaya's request to remain in the U.S. According to a court transcript, he asked the government's attorney, Paul Monteleoni, if the Justice Department would agree to grant a one-week extension of Veselnitskaya's immigration parole status. Monteleoni replied that he did not "have the final say but I will certainly pass the request along to those in the government who do, and I think for an extension of that length I'm optimistic."

Why did Obama's DOJ let Natalia Veselnitskaya into U.S.?
Once again, you are living under a rock with your schizophrenia. This is all procrastinating, hyperbole, and theorizing. All of which mean absolutely nothing. Are you totally oblivious to the perpetual insanity in your posting?

Boss, you need help.

Are you that brain d
Call them anything you like. Where is the authori
Call it anything you like. Where is the authorization? Answer, it doesn't exist , because it is illegal. You lost this argument way back, and the law will keep you a loser. Now, what's your next distraction that you can't back up?

WHO AUTHORIZES MEETINGS OF PRIVATE AMERICAN CITIZENS, WTP?
Are you really this brain dead? You seriously are incapable of any intelligent debate. Do you not know anything? You people are so ignorant.

It is illegal for any American Citizen to negotiate with a foreign adversary, against the U.S. government, to try and subvert a U.S. election, to favor one candidate over the other. That is a conspiracy. You were given the statute. The law is clear, but not your head.

And don't take any quote Old Style offers you without checking it.

Old Style will gladly make up a quote to build an argument around. OS will also make up time lines that are completely fraudulent. So take nothing OS says on faith.

And seeing that you had to lie about Loretta Lynch signing off on a special visa for the Trump Tower meeting to take place, with zero evidence, it's very likely that your retardation will continue.

Oh, this is new!

Do tell about the 'special visa' that Loretta Lynch had to sign off on for the Trump Tower meeting to take place.
And bear in mind, this debate topic is a spin off from the original debate topic he and I had, that he ran from. He could never answer my original question about Don Jr. concerning the Trump Tower meeting, so he changed it to Hillary, only to come up lying about this one too.

Old Style is a 'fire and forget' kinda of debator. He makes batshit claims, they're disproven, and he abandons them.

He once told me that the FBI started with their conclusion about Hillary before the investigation had even begun. When I pointed out that the draft that concluded hillary hadn't broken any laws was written 10 months into a 12 month investigation, he ran.

He told me that Obama had insisted that Hillary had broken no law with her email server. When I quoted his actual comments, which included no such quote......he ran.

There are entire threads that are just wasteland of batshit nonsense Old Style has said....and then fled from. Don't trust any quote he gives you, any account, any time line.

Check everything.

What I told you was that the FBI had already written their conclusion before they interviewed Hillary Clinton.

The day that I 'flee" from any string you're in, Skylar is the day that porcine mammals fly!

"In October 2015, Veselnitskaya represented Denis Katsyv in a money laundering suit against his company, Prevezon. The U.S. government had accused Katsyv of using $230 million in stolen funds to buy real estate. Veselnitskaya's application for a visa to travel to the U.S. to work on the case was denied, she said in a later court filing.

Instead, the Department of Justice granted Katsyv and Veselnitskaya immigration parole. In later arguments before a federal judge, a government attorney described immigration parole as "a discretionary act that the statute allows the attorney general to do in extraordinary circumstances."

In this photo taken on Tue., Nov. 8, 2016, Kremlin-linked lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya speaks to a journalist in Moscow, Russia.

AP
The U.S. attorney's office for the Southern District of New York granted Veselnitskaya immigration parole in October 2015, setting an expiration date of January 7, 2016, DOJ attorneys later told the court. On January 4, Veselnitskaya's request to extend her parole was denied, according to a declaration filed in U.S. District Court on January 5. In that filing, Veselnitskaya asked the judge to allow her to remain in the U.S. to defend Katsyv. She added she had "been harassed by the Government despite being paroled into the United States" when trying to return from a trip to London that November.

On January 6, 2016, Judge Thomas P. Griesa of the Southern District of New York heard arguments over Veselnitskaya's request to remain in the U.S. According to a court transcript, he asked the government's attorney, Paul Monteleoni, if the Justice Department would agree to grant a one-week extension of Veselnitskaya's immigration parole status. Monteleoni replied that he did not "have the final say but I will certainly pass the request along to those in the government who do, and I think for an extension of that length I'm optimistic."

Once again, you are living under a rock with your schizophrenia. This is all procrastinating, hyperbole, and theorizing. All of which mean absolutely nothing. Are you totally oblivious to the perpetual insanity in your posting?

Boss, you need help.

You haven't answered a single question put to you in this entire string! You post nonsense like the above and seem to think THAT constitutes a rebuttal! It doesn't. So did you want to take a crack at explaining why Glenn Simpson who was working for Hillary Clinton at the time had three meetings in three days with the same Russian lawyer that you've accused of being an agent of an enemy nation? If it's a "crime" for Donald Trump Jr. to simply have a meeting that lasted about a half hour (and only that long because things had to be translated to be understood!) and ended as soon as the Trump camp realized she had no "dirt" on Clinton...then why wouldn't it be a "crime" for Hillary Clinton's representative to be meeting with the SAME person? Duh?

Does anyone understand what WTP is talking about? That the meeting between Trump Jr and the Russian lawyer was "illegal" because they didn't get "authorization" for it? But the meeting between the Clinton team and Fusion GPS was legal because they did? Since it looks like the Secretary of State, Loretta Lynch, had to sign off on a special visa so the Trump Tower meeting could take place it's hard to see how that meeting could EVER be deemed "illegal"! Sleazy? Oh yeah...it's completely sleazy! But not on the part of the Trump campaign! It looks rather obvious that the entire meeting was orchestrated by Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS with cooperation from the Obama State Department!
This has already been answered. Not sure at this point if it is willful stupidity, or retardation? Your buddies can't help you, because there is no authorization or comparison between the two. A meeting between a foreign adversary and an American citizen and other citizens to get dirt on a political opponent, is light years away from Fusion and Clinton getting together. There are no foreign adversaries with sanctions to deal with. Pending the retardation does not get in the way, you might just get it? Lol!

"The Moscow lawyer had been turned down for a visa to enter the U.S. lawfully but then was granted special immigration parole by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch for the limited purpose of helping a company owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, her client, defend itself against a Justice Department asset forfeiture case in federal court in New York City.

During a court hearing in early January 2016, as Veselnitskaya’s permission to stay in the country was about to expire, federal prosecutors described how rare the grant of parole immigration was as Veselnitskaya pleaded for more time to remain in the United States.

permission to enter the country called immigration parole,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Paul Monteleoni explained to the judge during a hearing on Jan. 6, 2016."
And, in your world of make believe, did you establish the connection that we have been asking you to connect, that you still have not connected, with verifiable truth? No! This tells us nothing, and confirms your schizophrenia. You have totally lost it.

You demanded "links" to prove that Loretta Lynch would have had to sign off on a visa parole and I provided them. LOT'S OF THEM!!! So did you want to apologize now...or continue to bluster about "verifiable truth"?

So when are YOU going to answer ANY of my questions put to you?
Verifiable truth about what? Whether she was here on a visa parole, doesn't connect her to Fusion GPS and the Trump Tower meeting. I Didn't demand links about Loretta Lynch signing off on Veselnitskaya. I demanded links proving she and Fusion GPS were in cahoots about Russia and the Trump Tower meeting. You have yet to establish the veracity of a formal meeting between the two about the Trump Tower meeting. That is all we care about knowing anything about.

And by the way, this is still your cowardly diversion topic away from the still yet unanswered Trump Jr. authorization for the meeting. Which you are not going to answer, because I already answered it for you, with no rebuttal.

AP

Boss, you need help.

You haven't answered a single question put to you in this entire string! You post nonsense like the above and seem to think THAT constitutes a rebuttal! It doesn't. So did you want to take a crack at explaining why Glenn Simpson who was working for Hillary Clinton at the time had three meetings in three days with the same Russian lawyer that you've accused of being an agent of an enemy nation? If it's a "crime" for Donald Trump to have a meeting that lasted about a half hour (and only that long because things had to be translated to be understood!) and ended as soon as the Trump camp realized she had no "dirt" on Clinton...then why wouldn't it be a "crime" for Hillary Clinton's representative to be meeting with the SAME person? Duh?
And we already reminded you that there were no meetings. And I already answered for you several times now, the difference between Jr's meeting with foreign nationals, versus Clinton meeting with Fushion GPS. Those questions have been answered on several different occasions. Boss, you really do need help. Seriously! Schizophrenia has got you bad.

I see the left tards have in no way answered any of the questions... This thread has become the pile of shit it was meant to be...

Hillary lied and used campaign funds to create a fraud on the FISA court in an attempt to defraud the US from fair elections and Obama enabled/colluded with her by allowing the full force of the US government agencies to be co-opted as an arm of the Demon-Rat party..

This level of corruption needs a hanging response just as Hillary alluded to when she lost and told her staff to "FUCKING FIX THIS".. I think its time to give them what they feared.....
LOLOL

Deflect much? This thread is actually about someone in the White House calling out trump. It's you rabid righties who are so disjointed, you felt obligated to divert this thread into one about anything but Trump.

Clinton’s team could meet with Fusion GPS, had they wanted to. What’s wrong with that?

Where did I ever say there was anything illegal about Clinton's team meeting with Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS? It's WTP the idiot child who seems to think you need to have "authorization" as a private American citizen to have a meeting with a private Russian citizen! It's WTP the clueless one that has declared the Russian lawyer who was there in New York representing a private Russian citizen an "agent" of the Russian government so that he can accuse Donald Trump Jr of conspiring with a "foreign adversary"! The only problem with that claim is that it's not a crime to take a meeting with a private Russian citizen to discuss the "dirt" they have on your political opponent! I know you'd LIKE it to be a crime...but it simply isn't!
You're insinuating the two situations are the same. They're not. Meeting with a foreign national to get something of value to help a campaign is illegal. Hiring an American-based firm to perform opposition research is not. Now I'm not saying Trump Jr. committed a crime as I leave that in the capable hands of Mueller to decide, but the two situations are not the same.

You lying con tool -- your article says she entered the U.S. in 2015. Clearly, that had nothing to do with Trump.

You lying con tool -- your article says she entered the U.S. in 2015. Clearly, that had nothing to do with Trump.

And how did Veselnitskaya get into the US in 2015, Faun? OMG...she had to have special immigration parole issued by the Attorney General, Loretta Lynch! And what had to happen for that special immigration parole to be extended when it ran out, Faun? OMG...it had to be reissued by (Drumroll please!!!) Attorney General, Loretta Lynch!

So did you want to take a crack at explaining why if Veselnitskaya is this "agent" of a enemy nation as you and WTP want to portray her...she's being issued visa pardons by the Obama Justice Department? Did you want to explain to us all why it's a CRIME for Donald Trump Jr to have a meeting with this person who he thinks is going to provide "dirt" on Hillary Clinton...a meeting that lasted no time at all once Trump realized that she had no dirt on Clinton and the whole meeting was nothing more than a scam...but is fine when that same lawyer is meeting with Hillary Clinton's dirty tricks guy three times in three days centered AROUND the Trump Tower meeting? If Veselnitskaya is this evil person that the two of you claim...THEN WHAT IS SHE DOING WORKING WITH THE PEOPLE THAT THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN HIRED TO SMEAR DONALD TRUMP!!!

And how did Veselnitskaya get into the US in 2015, Faun? OMG...she had to have special immigration parole issued by the Attorney General, Loretta Lynch! And what had to happen for that special immigration parole to be extended when it ran out, Faun? OMG...it had to be reissued by (Drumroll please!!!) Attorney General, Loretta Lynch!

So did you want to take a crack at explaining why if Veselnitskaya is this "agent" of a enemy nation as you and WTP want to portray her...she's being issued visa pardons by the Obama Justice Department? Did you want to explain to us all why it's a CRIME for Donald Trump Jr to have a meeting with this person who he thinks is going to provide "dirt" on Hillary Clinton...a meeting that lasted no time at all once Trump realized that she had no dirt on Clinton and the whole meeting was nothing more than a scam...but is fine when that same lawyer is meeting with Hillary Clinton's dirty tricks guy three times in three days centered AROUND the Trump Tower meeting? If Veselnitskaya is this evil person that the two of you claim...THEN WHAT IS SHE DOING WORKING WITH THE PEOPLE THAT THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN HIRED TO SMEAR DONALD TRUMP!!!
We already explained the illegality of the Trump Tower meeting, with statutes attached to the illegal meeting. Why you keep asking the same thing, and not rebutting it when it is explained to you, can only be analyzed by mental professionals. You definitely do not play with a full deck.

We already explained the illegality of the Trump Tower meeting, with statutes attached to the illegal meeting. Why you keep asking the same thing, and not rebutting it when it is explained to you, can only be analyzed by mental professionals. You definitely do not play with a full deck.
You keep stating that it was an "illegal" meeting and I keep on pointing out that you're full of shit! Here's a hint for you, Sparky! If it WAS an illegal meeting, the Obama Justice Department would have brought someone up on charges for having it! The statute you keep trotting out has NOTHING to do with what took place that day at Trump Tower...something you can't seem to grasp!

It's rather obvious at this point that what took place back then was Glenn Simpson (Hillary Clinton's dirty tricks guy!) set up a meeting with the Trump campaign with a lawyer he knew from working for the same Russian oligarch as she did...to supposedly provide "dirt" on how Clinton was laundering money coming in from wealthy Russians...but in reality all Simpson wanted was the ability to accuse the Trump campaign of working with Putin against Hillary Clinton to take some of the heat off Clinton for her email and pay for play scandals at the State Department!

The only mention of Lorretta Lynch is Trump's dipshit misquote where he admits he could be wrong, but 'somebody' said it.

“Somebody said that her visa or passport to come into the country was approved by Attorney General Lynch, now maybe that’s wrong, I just heard that a little while ago…[that] she was here because of Lynch,” Trump said at a joint press conference with French President Emmanuel Macron on Thursday in Paris.

So your source, admitting he may be wrong and backed by absolutely nothing.....is President Trump. A man who lies constantly.

The article instead cites Preet Bharara. And when she was at her meeting at Trump Tower, she was in the country under a B1/B2 non-immigrant visa issued by the State Department.

This is why I never take what you say without evidence. As you're frequently wrong and just as frequently making shit up.

The only mention of Lorretta Lynch is Trump's dipshit misquote where he admits he could be wrong, but 'somebody' said it.

“Somebody said that her visa or passport to come into the country was approved by Attorney General Lynch, now maybe that’s wrong, I just heard that a little while ago…[that] she was here because of Lynch,” Trump said at a joint press conference with French President Emmanuel Macron on Thursday in Paris.

So your source, admitting he may be wrong and backed by absolutely nothing.....is President Trump. A man who lies constantly.

The article instead cites Preet Bharara. And when she was at her meeting at Trump Tower, she was in the country under a B1/B2 non-immigrant visa issued by the State Department.

This is why I never take what you say without evidence. As you're frequently wrong and just as frequently making shit up.

Did you even read what I posted Skylar? Yes, there was ONE quote in there by President Trump! There was also three other quotes by three other sources that verified that it was indeed Loretta Lynch that signed off on the visa! You accused me of making it up when I said that Lynch signed off on the immigration parole for Veselnitskaya so she could enter the country. Did you want to apologize for that?

That's not your STYLE though...is it? You smear people just like Glenn Simpson.

Last edited:
That's Skylar in a nutshell! I post several articles to back up my claim? He cherry picks one part of one article...ignores the rest of what is in that article and pretends the others don't even exist and continues to accuse me of making shit up!

Not one of these three clowns has even ATTEMPTED to explain why it's a crime for people connected to Donald Trump to simply meet with Veselnitskaya and not a crime for people connected to Hillary Clinton to meet REPEATEDLY with Veselnitskaya! WTP will once again cite a statute that doesn't apply to the situation! Faun will once again call me a "lying con tool" (which is his fall back whenever he can't refute what I've posted!) and Skylar will put on his blinders one more time and only see what he wants to see!

You keep stating that it was an "illegal" meeting and I keep on pointing out that you're full of shit! Here's a hint for you, Sparky! If it WAS an illegal meeting, the Obama Justice Department would have brought someone up on charges for having it! The statute you keep trotting out has NOTHING to do with what took place that day at Trump Tower...something you can't seem to grasp!

It's rather obvious at this point that what took place back then was Glenn Simpson (Hillary Clinton's dirty tricks guy!) set up a meeting with the Trump campaign with a lawyer he knew from working for the same Russian oligarch as she did...to supposedly provide "dirt" on how Clinton was laundering money coming in from wealthy Russians...but in reality all Simpson wanted was the ability to accuse the Trump campaign of working with Putin against Hillary Clinton to take some of the heat off Clinton for her email and pay for play scandals at the State Department!
Telling me I am full of shit is not a counter argument. That argument is for cowards and liars like yourself. I presented the statute, and that statute matches perfectly with the crime.

As for Glenn Simpson and Fusion, you sir are not well. Seek help. Being an obsessive compulsive about a host of theories, that without concrete evidence for any of them, has become nothing more than a mental condition.

Forum List

Back