We’ve Known for Months 3 Factors Are Massively Inflating COVID’s Fatality Count.

If we had just kept granny indoors and let the virus run it's course, this whole thing would have been over two months ago.

You must realize the average ICU time of people who recover from the coronavirus, would have pushed ICU's well beyond capacity, meaning that medical resources would have had to be rationed by "death panels"
Fact not in evidence.
The ICU's in Texas and Florida are near capacity, and that's with the states on partial lockdown. If you remove the lockdown the ICU's would be well beyond capacity. That's just a fact. The governors of both states have said that.
Oh, bullshit, Gene! There are a few hospitals that have ICU's near capacity in Florida but the overwhelming majority of them are not! They've been laying off hospital personnel here because most of the hospitals have been half empty!

Other way around slinky. Stop posting alt-right propaganda. It won't make it go away. :)
Propaganda.
That’s what people who aren’t conspiratorial fringe say about your original post.
The death statistics are bogus. That much is obvious.
There is 1 major factor inflating COVID deaths and it is this retarded movement trying to discredit the seriousness of it. Fighting against wearing masks, social distancing, quarantines, testing, and acting like the whole thing is a hoax. That’s why our problems persist and why we aren’t in control like other major countries. You picked the wrong fight this time and you’re perpetuating the problem that we all want to see go away.
Quarantine the sick .......not the healthy...........protect the ones vulnerable.....not the ones who it hardly effects at all............All we have done is prolong this situation THAT WILL RUN IT'S COURSE......and destroy the economy..................

Until Mother Nature is done with us..........this will continue..........And there isn't a damned thing you can do about it......and a cloth mask doesn't do shit.
You do understand that the “healthy” are out there spreading it, right?

This is why testing and contact tracing and distancing is so important
Contact tracing is a joke......once pandora's box is open............it's STUPIDITY IN MOTION.........You might isolate a few.......but you CAN NOT STOP EXPONENTIAL GROWTH...........If you think you can stop this virus........then I want whatever you are smoking ........You need to share that shit.

Healthy spreading it.........who don't know thye have it....in massive numbers......no shit sherlock.......but they get it and don't pass it anymore and the RO rate goes below 1 and this shit goes away.......

We have only made this last longer......nothing more.......the shut downs were USELESS.
You’re not very good at math are you? You realize we have over 300 million people in this country right?
Which has nothing to do with anything in his post.
You must not understand math either. I’m not surprised.

a pretty basic equation can tell you what would happen to our medical system and death count with a faster spread of the virus. If numbers give you a headache you can look at Italy as an example.
However, you failed to post that equation or any data to feed into it. You simply spouted "300 million!" as if that was relevant to something.
Common sense dude. I’m not here to give you a math lesson. But I can give you a pop quiz... How many people need to catch COVID to hit herd immunity in a country with 300 million?

out of the infected how many go to the hospital and how many die?

what is our hospital capacity for Covid patients?

Answer those questions and maybe then you’ll understand what stupidity you’re proposing

Other way around slinky. Stop posting alt-right propaganda. It won't make it go away. :)
Propaganda.
That’s what people who aren’t conspiratorial fringe say about your original post.
There is 1 major factor inflating COVID deaths and it is this retarded movement trying to discredit the seriousness of it. Fighting against wearing masks, social distancing, quarantines, testing, and acting like the whole thing is a hoax. That’s why our problems persist and why we aren’t in control like other major countries. You picked the wrong fight this time and you’re perpetuating the problem that we all want to see go away.
Quarantine the sick .......not the healthy...........protect the ones vulnerable.....not the ones who it hardly effects at all............All we have done is prolong this situation THAT WILL RUN IT'S COURSE......and destroy the economy..................

Until Mother Nature is done with us..........this will continue..........And there isn't a damned thing you can do about it......and a cloth mask doesn't do shit.

Contact tracing is a joke......once pandora's box is open............it's STUPIDITY IN MOTION.........You might isolate a few.......but you CAN NOT STOP EXPONENTIAL GROWTH...........If you think you can stop this virus........then I want whatever you are smoking ........You need to share that shit.

Healthy spreading it.........who don't know thye have it....in massive numbers......no shit sherlock.......but they get it and don't pass it anymore and the RO rate goes below 1 and this shit goes away.......

We have only made this last longer......nothing more.......the shut downs were USELESS.
You’re not very good at math are you? You realize we have over 300 million people in this country right?

a pretty basic equation can tell you what would happen to our medical system and death count with a faster spread of the virus. If numbers give you a headache you can look at Italy as an example.
More DNC talking points.
That’s what you say when you can’t provide a counter argument. I get it. Schooled
No, it's what I say to douchebags who don't give a shit about the facts and will repeat Dim talking points ad nauseum.

Propaganda.

However, you failed to post that equation or any data to feed into it. You simply spouted "300 million!" as if that was relevant to something.
Common sense dude. I’m not here to give you a math lesson. But I can give you a pop quiz... How many people need to catch COVID to hit herd immunity in a country with 300 million?

what is our hospital capacity?

Answer those questions and maybe then you’ll understand what stupidity you’re proposing
<YAWN!>

Propaganda.

Those are important so Dim douchebags can run this country like a police state, and for no other reason.
No those are important to slow the spread smart guy. Unfortunately we have an idiot like yourself in the White House so this stupidity is festering throughout our country which is why the virus is still out of control after all these months. Time for the kids to go to their room and for the grown ups to handle things.
If we had just kept granny indoors and let the virus run it's course, this whole thing would have been over two months ago.

It is true the your stupidity is festering throughout our country. Otherwise, we would have never had a shutdown.
That’s complete bullshit pulled directly out of your ass. You did see what happened in Italy didn’t you?
Check Sweden, dumbass.
Checked... great example of what not to do
That's exactly what we should have done. COVID is still lingering on in South Korea.
Sweden never hit herd immunity smart guy. The last numbers came in at under 10%. Yet their death rate is amping at the highest in the world and the death count 5x higher than surrounding Nordic countries... the cherry on top is that their economy bombed some as the others.

Great example man, great example. Let’s be like them!

Contact tracing is a joke? Then why hasn't this country been overrun by uncontrolled sexually transmitted diseases?

In case you didn't know the answer, it's because of the health departments doing contact tracing.
#1) Aside from HIV, such disease are curable.
So why hasn't the whole country been infected with HIV?

As you pointed out there is no cure, so the only way of limiting the spread is through contact tracing.

Propaganda.

Those are important so Dim douchebags can run this country like a police state, and for no other reason.
No those are important to slow the spread smart guy. Unfortunately we have an idiot like yourself in the White House so this stupidity is festering throughout our country which is why the virus is still out of control after all these months. Time for the kids to go to their room and for the grown ups to handle things.

It is true the your stupidity is festering throughout our country. Otherwise, we would have never had a shutdown.
That’s complete bullshit pulled directly out of your ass. You did see what happened in Italy didn’t you?
Check Sweden, dumbass.
That's exactly what we should have done. COVID is still lingering on in South Korea.
Sweden never hit herd immunity smart guy. The last numbers came in at under 10%. Yet their death rate is amping at the highest in the world and the death count 5x higher than surrounding Nordic countries... the cherry on top is that their economy bombed some as the others.

Their death rate is approaching zero, moron.
Not because of herd immunity.
Propaganda.

I’m smoking the same shit they smoke in South Korea where they have no more death and people are back in the stands enjoying baseball. How did they do that?!
lol

You tell me........did they use a superman pill and say WE ARE IMMUNE........LOL

The virus moves and we don't know if it's over there yet........we also don't know how many really got it there either............just like we don't really know here.....

Have South Korea do a anitbody and T cell test for a large sample of the population and get back to me.............I'll bet that a WHOLE LOT GOT IT that didn't even know it.
I dont look at cases counts as much as I look at deaths. That’s a more reliable stat
Why should anyone believe you? How much is Biden paying you to post in here?
You don’t have to believe me. Verify what I say with your own research or refute it with other facts.

Propaganda.

what is our hospital capacity for Covid patients?

LOL..........what is the percentage of needed to get the immunity.......that data and opinion is all over the place.........depending on what narrative they are pushing..........

RO rate below 1..........it goes away.......

I'v posted studies on threads showing massive more numbers of people with anti bodies in New York ........Well over the stats.

Contact tracing is a joke? Then why hasn't this country been overrun by uncontrolled sexually transmitted diseases?

In case you didn't know the answer, it's because of the health departments doing contact tracing.

As you pointed out there is no cure, so the only way of limiting the spread is through contact tracing.
The whole country hasn't been infected by HIV because there are only a few very infrequent ways you can get it.

#1) Blood transfusions
#2) Sharing hypodermic syringes
#3) Getting fucked in the butt.

Propaganda.

More DNC talking points.
That’s what you say when you can’t provide a counter argument. I get it. Schooled
No, it's what I say to douchebags who don't give a shit about the facts and will repeat Dim talking points ad nauseum.
It’s obvious that you’re out of substantive arguments and are now in troll time waste mode. Thanks for playing but you need to handle losing better

Wow............just WOW............Ok........i didn't know HIV was AIRBORNE........LOL

guess everyone in the country just spewed from their private area and spewed blood at the same time to cause it to be the same..........

OMFG..........are you BIDEN.............

Propaganda.

More DNC talking points.
It’s obvious that you’re out of substantive arguments and are now in troll time waste mode. Thanks for playing but you need to handle losing better
You have great patience.

Propaganda.

Check Sweden, dumbass.

Their death rate is approaching zero, moron.
Not because of herd immunity.
Propaganda.

I’m smoking the same shit they smoke in South Korea where they have no more death and people are back in the stands enjoying baseball. How did they do that?!
lol

You tell me........did they use a superman pill and say WE ARE IMMUNE........LOL

The virus moves and we don't know if it's over there yet........we also don't know how many really got it there either............just like we don't really know here.....

Have South Korea do a anitbody and T cell test for a large sample of the population and get back to me.............I'll bet that a WHOLE LOT GOT IT that didn't even know it.
I dont look at cases counts as much as I look at deaths. That’s a more reliable stat
Why should anyone believe you? How much is Biden paying you to post in here?
You don’t have to believe me. Verify what I say with your own research or refute it with other facts.
I've already verified that what you say is horseshit.

I don't give a fuck...........there isn't any way they can control this spread once it's going........NO WAY IN HELL.........
They have in other countries with more functional governments.
No they didn't.......smaller populations may have some control.........but in the long run you can't stop exponential growth...........

Do an anti body test there..........that would be a hoot.

I don't give a fuck...........there isn't any way they can control this spread once it's going........NO WAY IN HELL.........

If they could then they could stop the Flu and the common cold.........Contract tracing is BS.........

Contact tracing if sexually transmitted disease is a perfect analogy to doing the same with the coronavirus. Both diseases are spread asymptomatically, while the cold and the flu aren't infectious until AFTER symptoms appear, and the person knows they have it.

Thus making our obvious success with contact tracing one asymptomatic disease a model for the success in doing the same for the other.

They have in other countries with more functional governments.
No they didn't.......smaller populations may have some control.........but in the long run you can't stop exponential growth...........

Do an anti body test there..........that would be a hoot.
Sure you can. We even did it for a while until everyone got bored and decided to stop doing the thing that was working.

If they could then they could stop the Flu and the common cold.........Contract tracing is BS.........

Contact tracing if sexually transmitted disease is a perfect analogy to doing the same with the coronavirus. Both diseases are spread asymptomatically, while the cold and the flu aren't infectious until AFTER symptoms appear, and the person knows they have it.

Thus making our obvious success with contact tracing one asymptomatic disease a model for the success in doing the same for the other.
LOL

Seek help..........HIV isn't airborne dumb ass......

The official statistics on COVID deaths are a scam.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .​
Few Americans know that a local CBS affiliate examined 589 alleged Palm Beach, Florida fatalities and discovered that far less than a third (169) had actually died of the virus.
Most are unaware that the COVID-19 death tally they’ve been terrorized with for months has included motor-cycle fatalities and gunshot victims.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .​

Factor 1. Anyone who dies and is diagnosed with COVID-19 gets put on the fatality list regardless of how mild their symptoms were or any proof that something else was the real culprit.
According to Coronavirus Task Force coordinator, Dr. Birx herself:
If someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death.
The unofficial mascot of our response to COVID-19, Dr. Fauci said:
I can’t imagine if someone comes in with coronavirus, goes to an ICU, and they have an underlying heart condition and they die—they’re going to say, ‘Cause of death: heart attack.’ I cannot see that happening.
For whatever reason, the bureaucrats in charge have decided on guidelines that are bound to add a lot of people who would have died of some other cause anyway to COVID-19’s death tally. They haven’t just admitted it; they’ve bragged of it.
Given that 80% of COVID-19 infections don’t cause severe symptoms and 40% cause none at all, of course, you’re going to find people who died from gunshots wounds, road accidents, and every other normally occurring cause of death comprising a lot or even the vast majority of COVID-19’s official death tally.
Dying WITH the virus is being intentionally conflated with dying FROM it.
So is dying WITHOUT it:
Factor 2. The CDC has officially directed physicians to put COVID-19 on death certificates even without any confirming test so long as they’ve “assumed” the deceased had it.
A March 24 Q&A-style memo from the CDC instructing doctors on how to fill out death certificates was explicit:
Q: Should “COVID-19” be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test?
A: COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.
No reason for the “assumption” is required. And the emphasis at the end isn’t even mine. It’s the CDC’s.
Moreover, notice that doctors don’t even need to “assume” the deceased wouldn’t have died but for contracting the virus. Assuming it was merely a contributing factor is sufficient to mean not only that they can but that they should cite it.
So the mere assumption that COVID-19 hastened the death of someone suffering from some other mortal ailment by a few days or even a few minutes is good enough.
Adding people who die to COVID-19’s death tally is being encouraged not just without a test but without any medical justification whatsoever.
It also pays well:
Factor 3. Hospitals are being reimbursed for treating any uninsured patients they diagnose with COVID-19. Medicare is also paying out more when the COVID-19-box is checked.
So, on top of directives that guarantee a lot of death certificates are identifying COVID-19 as a cause even though the patient would have died without it and in many cases likely never even had it, there are also enormous financial incentives to create more.
As Dr. Scott Jensen, told Laura Ingraham way back on April 9:
If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator, you get $39,000; three times as much. Nobody can tell me, after 35 years in the world of medicine, that sometimes those kinds of things [don’t have an] impact on what we do.
In other words, when you incentivize something – whether it’s solar power, illegitimacy, or false medical diagnoses – you get more of it.
The question isn’t whether COVID-19’s fatality numbers are inflated. It’s by how much.
Given the factors listed above – just as the results of examing those 589 deaths in Florida suggested – the true number can’t be anywhere close to what we’re hearing.
Moreover, some overlooked data from New York City – which at present accounts for around 15% of all reported U.S. fatalities – provides another reason to think the number of bogus reported deaths may dwarf the number of real ones.
For a while New York was examining their list of fatalities to determine if decedents had any other serious medical conditions and releasing updated results daily. For whatever reason, the last day on which they did so appears to be May 17. But as of then, of the 12,667 reported COVID-19 deaths for which they were able to determine whether other comorbidities were present, only 96 failed to have any.

That means that over 99.2 percent were suffering from at least one of the following ailments: Diabetes, Lung Disease, Cancer, Immunodeficiency, Heart Disease, Hypertension, Asthma, Kidney Disease, GI/Liver Disease, or Obesity.

Many likely had several of them.

In order to know what exactly to make of these results, we’d need to know how many suffered from ailments serious enough to cause death in the near term regardless of COVID-19. But, given that there are bound to be some cases in which comorbidities went undetected, 99.2% is basically all of them.

Actually, it found 169 that did not list other contributing factor--in other words completely healthy people.

The rest had other factors. And there were eight who tested positive, but did not have it specifically listed as a cause of death.

Original source material is more accurate than the spin of right-wing "news" aggregators, whose only purpose is to kill poorer Americans.

In other words, exactly what the article said. The rest did not mention COVID as a cause of death, moron.

8 did not mention it specifically as a cause of death

scarcely statistically significant

Forum List

Back