We’ve Known for Months 3 Factors Are Massively Inflating COVID’s Fatality Count.

Other way around slinky. Stop posting alt-right propaganda. It won't make it go away. :)
Propaganda.
That’s what people who aren’t conspiratorial fringe say about your original post.
The death statistics are bogus. That much is obvious.
There is 1 major factor inflating COVID deaths and it is this retarded movement trying to discredit the seriousness of it. Fighting against wearing masks, social distancing, quarantines, testing, and acting like the whole thing is a hoax. That’s why our problems persist and why we aren’t in control like other major countries. You picked the wrong fight this time and you’re perpetuating the problem that we all want to see go away.
Quarantine the sick .......not the healthy...........protect the ones vulnerable.....not the ones who it hardly effects at all............All we have done is prolong this situation THAT WILL RUN IT'S COURSE......and destroy the economy..................

Until Mother Nature is done with us..........this will continue..........And there isn't a damned thing you can do about it......and a cloth mask doesn't do shit.
You do understand that the “healthy” are out there spreading it, right?

This is why testing and contact tracing and distancing is so important
Contact tracing is a joke......once pandora's box is open............it's STUPIDITY IN MOTION.........You might isolate a few.......but you CAN NOT STOP EXPONENTIAL GROWTH...........If you think you can stop this virus........then I want whatever you are smoking ........You need to share that shit.

Healthy spreading it.........who don't know thye have it....in massive numbers......no shit sherlock.......but they get it and don't pass it anymore and the RO rate goes below 1 and this shit goes away.......

We have only made this last longer......nothing more.......the shut downs were USELESS.
You’re not very good at math are you? You realize we have over 300 million people in this country right?
Which has nothing to do with anything in his post.
You must not understand math either. I’m not surprised.

a pretty basic equation can tell you what would happen to our medical system and death count with a faster spread of the virus. If numbers give you a headache you can look at Italy as an example.
More DNC talking points.
That’s what you say when you can’t provide a counter argument. I get it. Schooled
No, it's what I say to douchebags who don't give a shit about the facts and will repeat Dim talking points ad nauseum.
It’s obvious that you’re out of substantive arguments and are now in troll time waste mode. Thanks for playing but you need to handle losing better
You have great patience.
Like poking a turtle with a stick

I don't give a fuck...........there isn't any way they can control this spread once it's going........NO WAY IN HELL.........
They have in other countries with more functional governments.
No they didn't.......smaller populations may have some control.........but in the long run you can't stop exponential growth...........

Do an anti body test there..........that would be a hoot.
Sure you can. We even did it for a while until everyone got bored and decided to stop doing the thing that was working.
LOL

aka Shut down forever...........we are already fucked economically.......you would destroy us COMPLETELY.

That is insane............This will run it's course.............we will not stop it's spread til mother nature says enough...........

Other way around slinky. Stop posting alt-right propaganda. It won't make it go away. :)
Propaganda.
That’s what people who aren’t conspiratorial fringe say about your original post.
There is 1 major factor inflating COVID deaths and it is this retarded movement trying to discredit the seriousness of it. Fighting against wearing masks, social distancing, quarantines, testing, and acting like the whole thing is a hoax. That’s why our problems persist and why we aren’t in control like other major countries. You picked the wrong fight this time and you’re perpetuating the problem that we all want to see go away.
Quarantine the sick .......not the healthy...........protect the ones vulnerable.....not the ones who it hardly effects at all............All we have done is prolong this situation THAT WILL RUN IT'S COURSE......and destroy the economy..................

Until Mother Nature is done with us..........this will continue..........And there isn't a damned thing you can do about it......and a cloth mask doesn't do shit.

Those are important so Dim douchebags can run this country like a police state, and for no other reason.
No those are important to slow the spread smart guy. Unfortunately we have an idiot like yourself in the White House so this stupidity is festering throughout our country which is why the virus is still out of control after all these months. Time for the kids to go to their room and for the grown ups to handle things.
If we had just kept granny indoors and let the virus run it's course, this whole thing would have been over two months ago.

It is true the your stupidity is festering throughout our country. Otherwise, we would have never had a shutdown.
That’s complete bullshit pulled directly out of your ass. You did see what happened in Italy didn’t you?
Check Sweden, dumbass.
Checked... great example of what not to do
That's exactly what we should have done. COVID is still lingering on in South Korea.
Sweden never hit herd immunity smart guy. The last numbers came in at under 10%. Yet their death rate is amping at the highest in the world and the death count 5x higher than surrounding Nordic countries... the cherry on top is that their economy bombed some as the others.

Great example man, great example. Let’s be like them!
Their death rate is approaching zero, moron.
Not because of herd immunity.
Propaganda.

Contact tracing is a joke......once pandora's box is open............it's STUPIDITY IN MOTION.........You might isolate a few.......but you CAN NOT STOP EXPONENTIAL GROWTH...........If you think you can stop this virus........then I want whatever you are smoking ........You need to share that shit.

Healthy spreading it.........who don't know thye have it....in massive numbers......no shit sherlock.......but they get it and don't pass it anymore and the RO rate goes below 1 and this shit goes away.......

We have only made this last longer......nothing more.......the shut downs were USELESS.
I’m smoking the same shit they smoke in South Korea where they have no more death and people are back in the stands enjoying baseball. How did they do that?!
lol

You tell me........did they use a superman pill and say WE ARE IMMUNE........LOL

The virus moves and we don't know if it's over there yet........we also don't know how many really got it there either............just like we don't really know here.....

Have South Korea do a anitbody and T cell test for a large sample of the population and get back to me.............I'll bet that a WHOLE LOT GOT IT that didn't even know it.
I dont look at cases counts as much as I look at deaths. That’s a more reliable stat
Why should anyone believe you? How much is Biden paying you to post in here?
You don’t have to believe me. Verify what I say with your own research or refute it with other facts.
I've already verified that what you say is horseshit.
Only in your warped little mind. Go to your room now

The ICU's in Texas and Florida are near capacity, and that's with the states on partial lockdown. If you remove the lockdown the ICU's would be well beyond capacity. That's just a fact. The governors of both states have said that.
You're a TDS moron. I'm tired of reading your horseshit DNC talking points. How much is the DNC paying you to post in here?

This is why people call you stupid. You deny reality n a regular basis, even when that news comes from a republican governor.

Search Results
Web results

Texas Governor Hits 'Pause' On Further Reopening Amid ...
www.npr.org › coronavirus-live-updates › 2020/06/25 › t...

Jun 25, 2020 - Gov. Greg Abbott said the temporary measure will help the state ... In Houston, one hospital's ICU reportedly was at 120% capacity, while ...

Texas Halts Reopening Plans As Coronavirus Cases Surge ...
www.npr.org › 2020/06/25 › texas-halts-reopening-plans-...

Jun 25, 2020 - Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced Thursday the state is pausing ... Texas, it's already reached out to the state because ICU capacity has ...

I don't give a fuck...........there isn't any way they can control this spread once it's going........NO WAY IN HELL.........
No they didn't.......smaller populations may have some control.........but in the long run you can't stop exponential growth...........

Sure you can. We even did it for a while until everyone got bored and decided to stop doing the thing that was working.
LOL

aka Shut down forever...........we are already fucked economically.......you would destroy us COMPLETELY.

That is insane............This will run it's course.............we will not stop it's spread til mother nature says enough...........
The half ass approach we took definitely impaired our ability to get it under control.

Other countries managed to do it.

LOL

The half ass approach we took definitely impaired our ability to get it under control.

Other countries managed to do it.
BS.........the dang virus probably ran it's course........Sweden is way down and stayed open.......I put statista just a bit ago here.............They were lying on the death rate which was lower than Europe on the data.......

Look at the video from New York and how this shit happened..........from a Nurse in the epicenter from the hospital.

The whole country hasn't been infected by HIV because there are only a few very infrequent ways you can get it.

#1) Blood transfusions
#2) Sharing hypodermic syringes
#3) Getting fucked in the butt.

How is HIV spread? - Veterans Affairs
www.hiv.va.gov › patient › basics › how-HIV-spread

Jun 23, 2020 - How is HIV spread? Basics. HIV is spread mostly through four body fluids: semen; vaginal fluid; blood; breast milk.

You left out half the causes.

This is why people call you a half-wit

Propaganda.

You’re not very good at math are you? You realize we have over 300 million people in this country right?
Which has nothing to do with anything in his post.
You must not understand math either. I’m not surprised.

a pretty basic equation can tell you what would happen to our medical system and death count with a faster spread of the virus. If numbers give you a headache you can look at Italy as an example.
More DNC talking points.
That’s what you say when you can’t provide a counter argument. I get it. Schooled
No, it's what I say to douchebags who don't give a shit about the facts and will repeat Dim talking points ad nauseum.
It’s obvious that you’re out of substantive arguments and are now in troll time waste mode. Thanks for playing but you need to handle losing better
he has no other mode.

The whole country hasn't been infected by HIV because there are only a few very infrequent ways you can get it.

#1) Blood transfusions

Jun 23, 2020 - How is HIV spread? Basics. HIV is spread mostly through four body fluids: semen; vaginal fluid; blood; breast milk.

The only half wit here is you .......it's not airborne.......PERIOD......comparing it to Covid is utter BS.....

You are dismissed for being Stupid

The only half wit here is you .......it's not airborne.......PERIOD......comparing it to Covid is utter BS.....
I wasn't comparing means of transmission, I was defending the practice of contact tracings success with other asymptotically spread diseases.

If they could then they could stop the Flu and the common cold.........Contract tracing is BS.........

Contact tracing if sexually transmitted disease is a perfect analogy to doing the same with the coronavirus. Both diseases are spread asymptomatically, while the cold and the flu aren't infectious until AFTER symptoms appear, and the person knows they have it.

Thus making our obvious success with contact tracing one asymptomatic disease a model for the success in doing the same for the other.
You can't give someone ghonorea simply by shaking their hand or breathing on them. It's simply not applicable to coronavirus.

If we had just kept granny indoors and let the virus run it's course, this whole thing would have been over two months ago.

You must realize the average ICU time of people who recover from the coronavirus, would have pushed ICU's well beyond capacity, meaning that medical resources would have had to be rationed by "death panels"
Fact not in evidence.
The ICU's in Texas and Florida are near capacity, and that's with the states on partial lockdown. If you remove the lockdown the ICU's would be well beyond capacity. That's just a fact. The governors of both states have said that.
Oh, bullshit, Gene! There are a few hospitals that have ICU's near capacity in Florida but the overwhelming majority of them are not! They've been laying off hospital personnel here because most of the hospitals have been half empty!

And were those hospital staff that were laid off involved in elective surgery? Because it's happening all over the country. The ICU's are full. The closed off wings of hospitals are nearing capacity. But if the hospitals can't do elective surgeries, then people are going to get laid off.

#1) Blood transfusions

Additional minutea that doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Fauci is the one responsible for that propaganda.

I wasn't comparing means of transmission, I was defending the practice of contact tracings success with other asymptotically spread diseases.
LMAO............you are comparing a airborne virus to one that is fluid only ......NOT EVEN CLOSE...........

#1) Blood transfusions

Additional minutea that doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Fauci is the one responsible for that propaganda. You are more likely to get hit by a meteorite than to contract HIV through vaginal sex.

You must realize the average ICU time of people who recover from the coronavirus, would have pushed ICU's well beyond capacity, meaning that medical resources would have had to be rationed by "death panels"
Fact not in evidence.
Oh, bullshit, Gene! There are a few hospitals that have ICU's near capacity in Florida but the overwhelming majority of them are not! They've been laying off hospital personnel here because most of the hospitals have been half empty!

And were those hospital staff that were laid off involved in elective surgery? Because it's happening all over the country. The ICU's are full. The closed off wings of hospitals are nearing capacity. But if the hospitals can't do elective surgeries, then people are going to get laid off.
No, the ICUs are not full. I know an ER doctor who is about to get layed off.

You can't give someone ghonorea simply by shaking their hand or breathing on them. It's simply not applicable to coronavirus.

Contact tracing is contact tracing. The method is independent of the disease being traced.

You can't deny it works, so you can only claim it's not applicable, and you're losing that argument badly.

Additional minutea that doesn't amount to a hill of beans.
You were half ignorant on how HIV is spread. Hence the half-wit sign around your neck. If you want to debate, you better come armed with facts, and so far you're unarmed.

LMAO............you are comparing a airborne virus to one that is fluid only ......NOT EVEN CLOSE...........
As I said, contact tracing works. You claimed it didn't. They've been successfully contact tracing in South Korea, and they have the spread under control.

Does Contact Tracing Work? South Korea Proves It Does ...
www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › these-elite-con...

7 days ago - In May, when a coronavirus outbreak hit nightclubs in the South Korean capital of Seoul, health officials quickly unleashed their version of the ...

Forum List

Back