We’ve Known for Months 3 Factors Are Massively Inflating COVID’s Fatality Count.

You can't give someone ghonorea simply by shaking their hand or breathing on them. It's simply not applicable to coronavirus.

Contact tracing is contact tracing. The method is independent of the disease being traced.

You can't deny it works, so you can only claim it's not applicable, and you're losing that argument badly.
I deny it’ is anything of value! That’s easy. The entire counts are made up! All them

If we had just kept granny indoors and let the virus run it's course, this whole thing would have been over two months ago.

You must realize the average ICU time of people who recover from the coronavirus, would have pushed ICU's well beyond capacity, meaning that medical resources would have had to be rationed by "death panels"
Fact not in evidence.
The ICU's in Texas and Florida are near capacity, and that's with the states on partial lockdown. If you remove the lockdown the ICU's would be well beyond capacity. That's just a fact. The governors of both states have said that.
Oh, bullshit, Gene! There are a few hospitals that have ICU's near capacity in Florida but the overwhelming majority of them are not! They've been laying off hospital personnel here because most of the hospitals have been half empty!

And were those hospital staff that were laid off involved in elective surgery? Because it's happening all over the country. The ICU's are full. The closed off wings of hospitals are nearing capacity. But if the hospitals can't do elective surgeries, then people are going to get laid off.
No, the ICUs are not full. I know an ER doctor who is about to get layed off.

Does he work at a small hospital? Because like I said, it's happening all over the country. This was from April. I would imagine it's only gotten worse.

ICU's in Florida not at or reaching capacity? Denial isn't just a river in egypt.

Florida has recently re-closed its bars statewide, and restaurants are once-again limited to 50% capacity indoors.

Then why is the republican governor, closing down Florida again?

Trump cult propaganda. The actual studies done by people who actually know things indicate the deaths are undercounted.
Hahaha hahaha sure. How do they count them?
Nursing homes, where up to half a states coronavirus deaths occurred, have undercounted coronavirus deaths

Indiana coronavirus: New nursing home data suggests ...
www.indystar.com › story › news › health › 2020/07/28

4 days ago - New data show that Indiana has long been undercounting the state's coronavirus cases and deaths in nursing homes and assisted living ...

I’m not saying anything is 100% accurate, clerical mistakes happen, but you guys are trying really desperately to downplay this and it flies in the face of experience of physicians out in the community
The numbers are all bogus

ICU's in Florida not at or reaching capacity? Denial isn't just a river in egypt.

Florida has recently re-closed its bars statewide, and restaurants are once-again limited to 50% capacity indoors.

Then why is the republican governor, closing down Florida again?
You have no way of knowing anything

Trump cult propaganda. The actual studies done by people who actually know things indicate the deaths are undercounted.
Hahaha hahaha sure. How do they count them?
Nursing homes, where up to half a states coronavirus deaths occurred, have undercounted coronavirus deaths

Indiana coronavirus: New nursing home data suggests ...
www.indystar.com › story › news › health › 2020/07/28

4 days ago - New data show that Indiana has long been undercounting the state's coronavirus cases and deaths in nursing homes and assisted living ...
Oh for fk sake

Another factor in increased virus infection / death rates is Cuomo and 5 other Demurderers killing thousands of elderly Americans by cramming virus infected patients into nursing homes...

Just sayin'......

Eric Joseph Holcomb is an American politician serving as the 51st and current governor of Indiana since 2017. A member of the Republican Party

And Indiana has been under counting coronavirus deaths in it's nursing homes.

Another factor in increased virus infection / death rates is Cuomo and 5 other Demurderers killing thousands of elderly Americans by cramming virus infected patients into nursing homes...

Just sayin'......

You may be sayin it, but you can't post any numbers provin it.

I ran the numbers and they show just the opposite. I looked at the CDC guidelines, and they recommended what Cuomo did.

To put it simply, nursing homes have dealt with infectious diseases for years. If they know somebody is infected they know how to isolate them. It's the people they didn't know were infected like the outside staff and contractors that brought the disease into the nursing homes.

And the numbers from other states bear out that correlation.

- New data show that Indiana has long been undercounting the state's coronavirus cases and deaths in nursing homes and assisted living ...
Oh for fk sake
I said the same when I saw the evidence of the undercounting of coronavirus cases.
Prove it! How do you know what count is good or not? So it looks like my oh for fk sake trumps yours. See that implies you actually know the count! That’s hilarious!

Just sayin'......

You may be sayin it, but you can't post any numbers provin it.

I ran the numbers and they show just the opposite. I looked at the CDC guidelines, and they recommended what Cuomo did.

To put it simply, nursing homes have dealt with infectious diseases for years. If they know somebody is infected they know how to isolate them. It's the people they didn't know were infected like the outside staff and contractors that brought the disease into the nursing homes.

And the numbers from other states bear out that correlation.
You, my friend, are a liar. Cuomo's murdering of over 8,000 elderly alone was / is big news that even the biggest snowflakes in denial could not miss.

The evidence was posted numerous times, to include Cuomo's admission then sharp turn towards trying to justify it, knowing suddenly how much trouble he was / is in.

If you're trying to push the lie it didn't happen, save your breath. Only die-hard snowflakes will swallow your BS.

- New data show that Indiana has long been undercounting the state's coronavirus cases and deaths in nursing homes and assisted living ...
Prove it! How do you know what count is good or not? So it looks like my oh for fk sake trumps yours. See that implies you actually know the count! That’s hilarious!
Just read the article for yourself. I posted proof, and you're still in denial miss cleo.

You, my friend, are a liar. Cuomo's murdering of over 8,000 elderly alone was / is big news that even the biggest snowflakes in denial could not miss.

The governments own data puts NY in the bottom 80% of nursing home deaths per thousand residents.

In other words, if what Cuomo did was so bad., why isn't NY in the top 10?

Resident Cases and Deaths per 1,000 Residents
Resident Average Cases per 1,000 Residents

New York is lower than Arizona, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, and Nevada. And ranks right alongside Texas and Florida.

If you're trying to push the lie it didn't happen, save your breath. Only die-hard snowflakes will swallow your BS.

I'm not telling you it's bullshit, i'm showing you with a government citation that it's bullshit. (and when I say government, I mean federal government, not new york government)

New York is lower than Arizona, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, and Nevada. And ranks right alongside Texas and Florida.

Just read the article for yourself. I posted proof, and you're still in denial miss cleo.
Nah, all bullsnot, for fk sake.

I'm not telling you it's bullshit, i'm showing you with a government citation that it's bullshit. (and when I say government, I mean federal government, not new york government)

No actual data exists

Forum List

Back