Wet Wipes for Adults

I've always thought it was weird that we just wipe our asses with dry toilet paper. I mean, if I got shit on my fingers, I wouldn't just wipe it off with a dry napkin. I'd get them things wet and soapy and rinse then dry.

I can't believe I'm responding to this. :redface:

I buy wet wipes, and I agree with you on their use. If a person wants to maintain a certain level of cleanliness should a bowel movement occur after you have showered for the day, these are a good thing. But don't flush them down the toilet, they'll jam it up.

But if you eat enough fiber, you won't need wet wipes. :clap2:

I've always thought it was weird that we just wipe our asses with dry toilet paper. I mean, if I got shit on my fingers, I wouldn't just wipe it off with a dry napkin. I'd get them things wet and soapy and rinse then dry.

Women have been on to this trick for a very long time. :tongue: Cottenelle.....:tongue:

Actually, now that I think about it, one of my coworkers was putting together care packages for her husband and other soldiers in Iraq. One of the big requests by the guys was Baby Wipes. If you aren't able to take hot, soapy showers all the time, you really appreciate having these things.

Anything that makes a person cleaner is A-OK by me. :)

Shitty topic, I know. But you see the progress we're making.

Wet wipes prolly don't work with the septic tank out where we are. What I do at work is slip a full-size paper towel in my pocket. In the john, I wet it slightly at the sink, then slip into the stall. Voila! It's like I'm as clean as I showered. Back to work.

Forum List

Back