Zone1 Disobedience To God Leads To Punishments

No, I can tolerate you even though you have a different opinion as I do.

I was just pointing out that that Christian told me having sex outside of marriage is a sin and I showed him 85% of Americans do it so we can't be a christian nation.

Just an observation I had. Can you tolerate it?

Whine about it but never step up to the plate.

It's what we recognize about your cult.

Report me to your authorities or STFU.

Crossbody said It is fornication to have intercourse without first being married. That is a sin.

So he's saying god is giving us STD's as punishment.
Reverse this. STDs can result from having sex. Therefore, it is best for sexual activity to take place within marriage. God and His Word are looking out for us, not seeking a reason to punish.

Reverse this. STDs can result from having sex. Therefore, it is best for sexual activity to take place within marriage. God and His Word are looking out for us, not seeking a reason to punish.
We should outlaw sex outside of marriage right?

Now I just want to point out that 85% of Americans have sex before marriage. Not a christian nation. Bunch of cherry pickers.
1711820661174.png

Attachments

• 1711820630626.png
    1711820630626.png
    19 KB · Views: 0
NBC News

Sexually transmitted infection rates have risen sharply among adults 55 and older, CDC data shows​

Aria Bendix
Wed, March 27, 2024, 7:43 PM CDT·

Sexually transmitted infections are becoming more common in older adults.

Rates of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis in people ages 55 and up more than doubled in the U.S. over the 10-year period from 2012

Marjorie Taylor Greene says the earthquake in NY is proof that 'God is sending America strong signs to tell us to repent'​

But I could spin it this way. It was an earthquake that struck near Trump's Bedminster golf course. That's proof that 'God is sending America strong signs to tell us to NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP!​

NBC News

Sexually transmitted infection rates have risen sharply among adults 55 and older, CDC data shows​

Aria Bendix
Wed, March 27, 2024, 7:43 PM CDT·

Sexually transmitted infections are becoming more common in older adults.

Rates of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis in people ages 55 and up more than doubled in the U.S. over the 10-year period from 2012 to 2022, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

I think what this is saying is that we are free to make choices but we are not free from suffering the consequences of our choices.

Forum List

Back