Western schizophrenics condemn Russian 'agression', but nothing against Turkey

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Erdogan is about to reestablish Osman Empire again, no really condemnation or sanctions against him. Why?
Because millions living in Europa Turks will smash any European country and its laughable 'security'.
Erdogan is bombing prisons containing ISIS terrorists , more as 100 000 former ISIS fighter are already heading to Merkel and her insane 'government'
In worst case Erdogan can open borders and Europa receives tens of millions new 'refugees'.
Who will help dying Europa? No one. It is the fate a continent run by lunatics.

And where are their sanctions on Ukraine for their constant violations of Minsk Agreements?

Therefore Putin shall close all western embassies in Moscow.
It is a huge hypocrisy of the West
I don't think it's a good idea. However an ex-president of Argentina said once: "Do you know why there never will be a colorful revolution in USA? Because there is NO American Embassy there."

And where are their sanctions on Ukraine for their constant violations of Minsk Agreements?

Therefore Putin shall close all western embassies in Moscow.
It is a huge hypocrisy of the West
I don't think it's a good idea. However an ex-president of Argentina said once: "Do you know why there never will be a colorful revolution in USA? Because there is NO American Embassy there."

Does Russia need a friendship with the West for what?
Of course Russia needs 'partners' who wants to nuke it and imposed dozens of sanctions.

Erdogan is about to reestablish Osman Empire again, no really condemnation or sanctions against him. Why?
Because millions living in Europa Turks will smash any European country and its laughable 'security'.
Erdogan is bombing prisons containing ISIS terrorists , more as 100 000 former ISIS fighter are already heading to Merkel and her insane 'government'
In worst case Erdogan can open borders and Europa receives tens of millions new 'refugees'.

And Turkey has yet to atone for the Armenian genocide.

Politically the world walks on egg shells around them.

At least Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic have told the EU, absolutely not, when it wanted to funnel Muslims into their nations. The Hungarians fought against the Ottoman Empire when it invaded Europe and their people haven't forgotten what a danger Islam is to freedom.
The only thing I would change in the US Constitution would be that ridiculous clause..."Congress shall make no law regarding the establishment of religion." Our founding fathers were unfamiliar with Islam and if they had been, there would be a different entry. It should have said that, "Any religion that Congress deems incompatible with or cannot abide by the western values of liberty and freedom for the individual, is not to be practiced in the United States and any that violate this statute, shall lose their citizenry and be deported to such nation as would better accommodate their personal religious beliefs."

"Any religion that Congress deems incompatible with or cannot abide by the western values of liberty and freedom for the individual, is not to be practiced in the United States and any that violate this statute, shall lose their citizenry and be deported to such nation as would better accommodate their personal religious beliefs."
Is Christianity compatible with the Western values? Or Judaism?

"Any religion that Congress deems incompatible with or cannot abide by the western values of liberty and freedom for the individual, is not to be practiced in the United States and any that violate this statute, shall lose their citizenry and be deported to such nation as would better accommodate their personal religious beliefs."

Of course Freemasonry and Satanism are more compatible

Of course Freemasonry and Satanism are more compatible
When will you get back to Russia?

Is anything wrong with going back to Russia? A couple of my buddies, both US citizens (one from Russia, the other from Ukraine) are moving back to Russia (have already bought properties in Russia). Another person I know who has been residing in USA for quite a while moved back to Crimea in 2014 as soon as Crimea became Russian again.

If you visited Russia you would understand why. In summer I have been watching how foreigners were enjoying Russia and being shocked how good the things in Russia were comparing to all those lies Western Media was spreading about her. Same lies about Russia have been spread in Ukraine as well.

Is anything wrong with going back to Russia? A couple of my buddies, both US citizens (one from Russia, the other from Ukraine) are moving back to Russia (have already bought properties in Russia). Another person I know who has been residing in USA for quite a while moved back to Crimea in 2014 as soon as Crimea became Russian again.

If you visited Russia you would understand why. In summer I have been watching how foreigners were enjoying Russia and being shocked how good the things in Russia were comparing to all those lies Western Media was spreading about her. Same lies about Russia have been spread in Ukraine as well.
It is nothing wrong per se. It is just ridiculous to hear the mantres about Russia and tales about the dying West from the guy who has a citizenship of one Western country and who lives in another Western country.

And I even add more. I think that he (maybe with his family) moved from hardships which his home country faced after the perestroika to the supposed honey and milk land many ex-Soviet emigrants expected to see in the West.

But even that is not the most interesting part. I think it is not a secret for you how the vast majority of this emigrants legalized themselves in the US. Through a Jewish ancestry.

It is just ridiculous to hear the mantres about Russia and tales about the dying West from the guy who has a citizenship of one Western country and who lives in another Western country.
It's not mantras, it's actually true.
. Through a Jewish ancestry.
All the people I was talking about moving back to Russia have nothing to do with Jews.
Add bunch of Russian celebrities (some Jews some not) who moved to US in 90-s are coming back to Russia for good.

Looks like you've been believing fairy tales yourself and are afraid to face the truth.

It is just ridiculous to hear the mantres about Russia and tales about the dying West from the guy who has a citizenship of one Western country and who lives in another Western country.
It's not mantras, it's actually true.
. Through a Jewish ancestry.
All the people I was talking about moving back to Russia have nothing to do with Jews.
Add bunch of Russian celebrities (some Jews some not) who moved to US in 90-s are coming back to Russia for good.

Looks like you've been believing fairy tales yourself and are afraid to face the truth.
And how did your acquaintances manage to legalize there?

I houghly doubt that this semi-literate poster is any kind of celebrity.

By just going through the required procedures.

Google Translate
I meant how had they managed to legalize in the US.
When you live in US legally for certain amount of years you can claim US citizenship and a passport.

You live in US legally when you are invited by your relatives (permanent US residents), when you marry a US citizen, when you win a green card, etc.

Last edited:

Google Translate
When you live in US legally for certain amount of years you can claim US citizenship and a passport.

You live in US legally when you are invited by your relatives (permanent US residents), when you marry a US citizen, when you win a green card, etc.
I asked about your acquaintances. How did they got their citizenship.

Google Translate

Just like I described above. I have many acquaintances who are US citizens, you need info about all of them?

Google Translate

Just like I described above. I have many acquaintances who are US citizens, you need info about all of them?
No, it would be enough if you say general figures. Something like, out of 20 acquaintances 10 were invited by the relatives, 7 married a citizen and 3 won a green card.

Forum List

Back