Westboro Baptist Church coming to protest Charleston AME church funerals. Sigh....

Westboro Baptist Church To Spread Their Hate At The Funerals Of Charleston Shooting Victims

Fucking great.

If you google Charleston Unity Ravenel Bridge....our city...ALL of us of all colors...are forming an arm to arm human chain tomorrow night. So far...its expected to be nearly 10, 000 people across the pedestrian path of the massive Ravenel Bridge...among the largest bridges in America in the heart of downtown Charleston.

Its going to be a beautiful sign of unity and a rejection of hatred of all kinds.

And of course...now Westboro Baptist is showing up this week. Cant a rogue meteor hit those motherfuckers?

I HAVE TO PUT THIS IN CAPS, SORRY......I BET YOU AND ANYONE WITHIN THE SOUND OF MY VOICE OR TYPINGS....THAT NOT ONLY WON'T THEY SHOW UP, BUT IF ANYTHING...THEY'LL SEND FLOWERS.....DON'T MISTAKE THIS "I FORGIVE YOU, ROOF" BULLSHTT THESE FAMILIES ARE BETRAYING AS REAL AND PLEASE DON'T THINK DR. KING NON VIOLENCE MOVEMENT IS ALIVE AND KICKIN.....SOME OF THEM PEOPLE, N*GGA'S ESPECIALLY IS REALLY READY TO HIT SOMEBODY AND THEY MAY BE JUST THE TICKET!!

Forum List

Back