Westboro Baptist Church coming to protest Charleston AME church funerals. Sigh....

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Westboro Baptist Church To Spread Their Hate At The Funerals Of Charleston Shooting Victims

Fucking great.

If you google Charleston Unity Ravenel Bridge....our city...ALL of us of all colors...are forming an arm to arm human chain tomorrow night. So far...its expected to be nearly 10, 000 people across the pedestrian path of the massive Ravenel Bridge...among the largest bridges in America in the heart of downtown Charleston.

Its going to be a beautiful sign of unity and a rejection of hatred of all kinds.

And of course...now Westboro Baptist is showing up this week. Cant a rogue meteor hit those motherfuckers?

Assholes will be assholes my hope is the media and everyone else will just ignore these dumb fucks and not give them publicity they are seeking.

Charlestonians will.

The media and out of towners wont. As this week showed....most of Charlestons problems are caused by out of towners.

We'll have Westboro loons from Kansas...being counter protested by BlackLivesMatter from New York and Miami.....being filmed by a CNN crew from Atlanta....being gawked at by tourists from Ohio.....all because some shithead from Columbia was pissed about the Trayvon case in Florida.

Ugh....life as a Charlestonian.

Assholes will be assholes my hope is the media and everyone else will just ignore these dumb fucks and not give them publicity they are seeking.

Charlestonians will.

The media and out of towners wont. As this week showed....most of Charlestons problems are caused by out of towners.

We'll have Westboro loons from Kansas...being counter protested by BlackLivesMatter from New York and Miami.....being filmed by a CNN crew from Atlanta....being gawked at by tourists from Ohio.....all because some shithead from Columbia was pissed about the Trayvon case in Florida.

Oooooo do you think Black Lives Matter will kick Westboro's ass? I'd pay per view to see that!

What can Westboro have agains some tragically killed people?

Their rally cry is gonna be "This is what happens when you fundraise with Hilary". The pastor/state senator had campaigned with Hilary earlier that day.

Charlestonians will.

Oooooo do you think Black Lives Matter will kick Westboro's ass? I do pay per view to see that!

Id love it. I may not always agree with some opinions of BlackLivesMatter.....but they are in NO WAY even comparable to Westboro. Westboro is the most disgusting vile group of protesters maybe ever.

If they brawled....id slap a #BlackLivesMatter shirt on without hhesitation.

Charlestonians will.

Oooooo do you think Black Lives Matter will kick Westboro's ass? I do pay per view to see that!

Id love it. I may not always agree with some opinions of BlackLivesMatter.....but they are in NO WAY even comparable to Westboro. Westboro is the most disgusting vile group of protesters maybe ever.

If they brawled....id slap a #BlackLivesMatter shirt on without hhesitation.
I'll send BLM money to pay for lawyers to get them off the assault charges :D I can't stand Westboro. Apparently they've never read the NT; what they are doing is not What Jesus would do.

Maybe this will be the final straw that breaks their backs. Even the most tolerate among us have a breaking point somewhere. If so, this would be that point where I could envision these inbreds getting trampled to death by the crowd.

There's not many people on my ignored list but Guano is on itUOTE="Marianne, post: 11646517, member: 49037"]
Great
More ammunition for the anti-Christian crowd
I'm sure Guno will have lots to say.
I wouldn't know
:D
The guy hates Christians, trust me he'll have something ridiculous to say about it.
[/QUOTE]
I don't ignore him, I just laugh at the absurdity of some of his statements. Today he was posting some nonsense about Cain knocking boots with a Gorilla. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back