'West Point' Is the Enemy

Chris Matthews was not himself last night at all. I was surprised at almost everything he said. My hubs and I kept looking at each other like, WTF???

Where did you go, Frank? Run back to newsmax so someone can tell you how to react outside of bloviated outrage?

No, I don't. Why don't you elaborate instead of circle jerking yourself as if you were posting at newsmax. His statement is no different than a republican political adviser making the same observation about giving a speech in front of a labor union.

jesus christ, if you people didn't have your birth certificate reaction du jour I'm not really sure you'd know what to do with yourself.

Elaborate on what?! It's self explanatory!

And to say "his statement is no different than a republican political adviser making the same observation about giving a speech in front of a labor union" adds less than nothing and exposes you as a shameless suckup for all things and people on the Left.

No, outside of knee jerk assholes like you it's not self explanatory. Hell, we ALL know that any misconstrued statement will get latched onto like a pit bull by your type. so, again, quote specifically the sentence stated that indicates Chris Matthews sees that academy as a national enemy instead of a POLITICAL ENEMY FOR DEMOCRATS on par with labor unions for republicans or kindly go fuck yourself.

Now, put up or shut the fuck up, you goddamn political hack. You make the charge now support your goddamn assumption.

Oh, I see, you're admitting you're too fucking stupid to understand what Matthews said.

don't blame poor spittle mouth Chris.

he's has a constant hard on since Obama the tingle man was elected. it must be getting pretty painful by now.

Where did you go, Frank? Run back to newsmax so someone can tell you how to react outside of bloviated outrage?

Did you actually watch the video?

I have a life outside of USMB and scraping Librul crap off my shoes.

Last edited:
Elaborate on what?! It's self explanatory!

And to say "his statement is no different than a republican political adviser making the same observation about giving a speech in front of a labor union" adds less than nothing and exposes you as a shameless suckup for all things and people on the Left.

No, outside of knee jerk assholes like you it's not self explanatory. Hell, we ALL know that any misconstrued statement will get latched onto like a pit bull by your type. so, again, quote specifically the sentence stated that indicates Chris Matthews sees that academy as a national enemy instead of a POLITICAL ENEMY FOR DEMOCRATS on par with labor unions for republicans or kindly go fuck yourself.

Now, put up or shut the fuck up, you goddamn political hack. You make the charge now support your goddamn assumption.

Oh, I see, you're admitting you're too fucking stupid to understand what Matthews said.

Apparently, you don't see a goddamn thing. YOU don't get to decide what Chris Mattews meant without quoting, specifically, the sentence that makes you think he just labeled the academy as an enemy. Sorry, fuckbutter. That is just how proving your ASSumptions works.

Now, again, quote the man and stop preening around like a smarmy little fucktard hoping that no one notices the fine print and PROVE YOUR GODDAMN ASSERTION.

Trust me, the longer you drag this out and act like an avoidance prone pussy the funnier you make the punchline of your own input to this thread, bitch.

true fucking story.

Apparently, you don't see a goddamn thing. YOU don't get to decide what Chris Mattews meant without quoting, specifically, the sentence that makes you think he just labeled the academy as an enemy. Sorry, fuckbutter. That is just how proving your ASSumptions works.

Now, again, quote the man and stop preening around like a smarmy little fucktard hoping that no one notices the fine print and PROVE YOUR GODDAMN ASSERTION.

Trust me, the longer you drag this out and act like an avoidance prone pussy the funnier you make the punchline of your own input to this thread, bitch.

true fucking story.

Not my job to do your work for you, you lazy fuck. You go watch the video because, obviously, you haven't.

Indeed, I did. Which is why it's so easy for me to spear you like a fucking harpoon over your laughable outrage thus far. AND, specifically, why you keep dancing around quoting the man while hoping that standard issue newsmaxxing will work all the same.

but hey, we all KNOW you don't have a life outside posting bullshit threads on this forum, motherfucker. Who do you think you are kidding? So, spare me the e-thug bullshit and step up with specific quotes that indicate Matthews meant more than a political enemy on par with the GOP at a fucking NAACP dinner.

or, just sit there and look like a stupid bitch.. your call.

true fucking story.

"Quote him" have you lost your mind? It's right there on the video. What's up with you protecting tweety? He give you tingles?

true fucking story.

Not my job to do your work for you you lazy fuck. You go watch the video because, obviously, you haven't.

:rofl:

YEA.. THAT IS KINDA WHAT I THOUGHT YOU'D SAY.

:lol:

:thup:

:clap2:

true fucking story.

"Quote him" have you lost your mind? It's right there on the video. What's up with you protecting tweety? He give you tingles?

I've seen the video, slowtard. Which is why It's funny to watch your kind absolutely avoid citing, SPECIFICALLY, which sentence of his it was which suggested what you plastic outrage motherfuckers hope will stick in your chicken little act.

Now, i'll invite you to do the same since you want to act like a farcical bitch. QUOTE him.

but, we both know you won't, don't we.

ObamaChrisMatthews.jpg

Reminds me of the time Matthews went on and on about how Sexy Bush looked in his jeans.

Matthews is a complete idiot and says stupid things all the time.

He talks over his guests and barely listens to what they say when hes not talking over them.

MSNBC needs to dumpo this turd and give hisz time sloit to Dillon Ratigan.

Ratigan kicks ass.

Indeed, I did. Which is why it's so easy for me to spear you like a fucking harpoon over your laughable outrage thus far. AND, specifically, why you keep dancing around quoting the man while hoping that standard issue newsmaxxing will work all the same.

but hey, we all KNOW you don't have a life outside posting bullshit threads on this forum, motherfucker. Who do you think you are kidding? So, spare me the e-thug bullshit and step up with specific quotes that indicate Matthews meant more than a political enemy on par with the GOP at a fucking NAACP dinner.

Of all the dumb, lazy fucking Libruls on here this may take the prize for dumbest and laziest.

The video, where Matthews talks about the cadets and calls West Point the "enemy camp", is still where it was when you stared outing yourself as a lazy, stupid, fuck who licks the goosebumps on Matthews legs.

Matthews called West Point the "Enemy Camp" you can make up all the shit about the NAACP and whatever else you need to lie about to make yourself feel better, it's all right there on the videotape

Last edited:

Of all the dumb, lazy fucking Libruls on here this may take the prize for dumbest and laziest.

The video, where Matthews talks about the cadets and calls West Point the enemy camp", is still where it was when you stared outing yourself as a lazy, stupid, fuck who licks the goosebumps on Matthews legs.

Matthews called West Point the "Enemy Camp" you can make up all the shit about the NAACP and whatever else you need to lie about to make yourself feel better, it's all right there on the videotape

are you really this stupid?

The video, where Matthews talks about the cadets and calls West Point the enemy camp", is still where it was when you stared outing yourself as a lazy, stupid, fuck who licks the goosebumps on Matthews legs.

Excuse me?

Are you arguing that Matthews called West Point the "Enemy Camp"?

The video, where Matthews talks about the cadets and calls West Point the "enemy camp", is still where it was when you stared outing yourself as a lazy, stupid, fuck who licks the goosebumps on Matthews legs.

You can cry LIBRUL all day long with your silly newsmax ass, bitch, but the longer you avoid proving your assertion the more obvious it is that I've just punked your silly ass back to the newsmax forums.

As anyone can see from the video, Matthews makes a CLEAR comparison about political venue in regards to Obama's speech versus the kind of speeches usually crafted at that location. End of story. Again, this is no different than making the same observation about a republican giving a speech at a labor union function.

Now, go crawl your hack fucking ass back to newsmax and stop boring the shit out of us with regurgitated shit from that laughable news source. You've just been exposed as the joke that we've always known you to be, ass licker.

Excuse me?

i'm not arguing anything. matthews used a literary device known as a *metaphor*. big fucking deal.

have an adult look it up and get back to me.

my original question still stands.

Excuse me?

AND IF SO.... YOU LIIIIBRUUUULLL! DON"T WORRY ABOUT CONTEXT WHEN WE AT NEWSMAX HAVE TWO WORDS USED IN A SENTENCE! The END IS NIGH!

:rolleyes:

:lol:

:cuckoo:

You can cry LIBRUL all day long with your silly newsmax ass, bitch, but the longer you avoid proving your assertion the more obvious it is that I've just punked your silly ass back to the newsmax forums.

As anyone can see from the video, Matthews makes a CLEAR comparison about political venue in regards to Obama's speech versus the kind of speeches usually crafted at that location. End of story. Again, this is no different than making the same observation about a republican giving a speech at a labor union function.

Now, go crawl your hack fucking ass back to newsmax and stop boring the shit out of us with regurgitated shit from that laughable news source. You've just been exposed as the joke that we've always known you to be, ass licker.

This isn't a "CO2 causes Man Made Global Warming" Thesis where you make shit up and everyone agrees with you.

Matthews calls West Point the "Enemy Camp" right in the video, if you have some other way of interpreting what he said, IT'S YOUR JOB TO PROVE IT. Stop be a lazy fuck your whole life. Go write out the quote and show everyone how Matthews gives us a chill your your leg.

Forum List

Back