"We're number 9! We're number 9! We're number 9!"

So you agree that the food stamp program encourages eating the wrong types of food and should be eliminated. Good

Goddamn you're stupid. If you've got $5 available on your food card, and 4 people to feed, you're likely to buy bread and bologna, vs fresh produce, which is also better than the alternative of nothing.
OK so you are saying that people are fat because they arent getting enough to eat because SNAP isnt generous enough/
Geez, Id wish you make your mind up here. You'er all over the place with your stupid idiotic comments, ideas, and scenarious.
SHow me the person with $5 on his SNAP card and 4 people to feed. Go ahead. I'll wait.

I'm going to try this one more time, and if you're too stupid to comprehend, then its time to move on.

Let's say a low income "working" family of 4 gets help with approximately $200.00 a month in food assistance. Lets say it's the middle of the month and they've got $5 left available on their card for the month. Are you following so far, or do I need to type slower?
Rabbi is a perfect example of one who WILL not see.
You're a perfect example of the low information set.
I process more information in a day than you do in a year.

They're fat because they don't eat fresh produce, and eat unhealthy cheap foods, you boob.
So you agree that the food stamp program encourages eating the wrong types of food and should be eliminated. Good

Goddamn you're stupid. If you've got $5 available on your food card, and 4 people to feed, you're likely to buy bread and bologna, vs fresh produce, which is also better than the alternative of nothing.
OK so you are saying that people are fat because they arent getting enough to eat because SNAP isnt generous enough/
Geez, Id wish you make your mind up here. You'er all over the place with your stupid idiotic comments, ideas, and scenarious.
SHow me the person with $5 on his SNAP card and 4 people to feed. Go ahead. I'll wait.

I'm going to try this one more time, and if you're too stupid to comprehend, then its time to move on.

Let's say a low income "working" family of 4 gets help with approximately $200.00 a month in food assistance. Lets say it's the middle of the month and they've got $5 left available on their card for the month. Are you following so far, or do I need to type slower?
Let's say they hit the lottery. Then what? Let's say they take the $5 and buy nutritious vegetables but when they get home they discover the vegetables are rotten and wormy. Let's say the mom out of frustration stabs all her kids and roasts them in the oven. So you agree that SNAP causes domestic violence. Wonderful.
Any other stupid scenarios youd like to spin so you look even dumber?

I'm sorry, I don't debate useless blabber.

So you think you'd do better keeping those obese red welfare states?

Yank the lying liberal talking points IV from your arm and seek immediate medical attention.

Drum roll please!

The top 10 fattest states are...

1. Mississippi

2. West Virginia

3. Arkansas

4. Tennessee

5. Kentucky

6. Louisiana

7. Oklahoma

8. Alabama

9. Indiana

10. South Carolina

Drum roll again, please!

And the top (poorest) 10 taker states are...

1. Mississippi

2. West Virginia

3. Arkansas

4. Alabama

5. Tennessee

6. Louisiana

7. New Mexico

8. South Carolina

9. Kentucky

10. Oklahoma

Almost identical to the top 10 fattest states....imagine that!

Looks like we ARE starving our poor to death - just like you Communists said....

Yer fucking brilliant, Comrade....

Hey, those are your peeps...red, fat, and republican. Don't talk about them that way!

Dang. You are right, Carla. Republican states. The poorest in the country. By the way they talk, shouldn't they be the RICHEST states since conservatism works so well?

imrs1-1024x870.png
Damn you're fucking stupid.

Let's say they hit the lottery. Then what? Let's say they take the $5 and buy nutritious vegetables but when they get home they discover the vegetables are rotten and wormy. Let's say the mom out of frustration stabs all her kids and roasts them in the oven. So you agree that SNAP causes domestic violence. Wonderful.
Any other stupid scenarios youd like to spin so you look even dumber?

I'm sorry, I don't debate useless blabber.
Translation: Rats, caught again.

Sure you do. If by "information" you mean fast food.

Please, you're projecting. Desperation is so unbecoming.

Oh, there's law suits filed against Duke Energy and BP. But who wins in court depends on who has the most money for high dollar lawyers. It's the American way.

Look, you are a low brow OWS moron, smoking dope and sponging off your mom. You spew the idiocy that your masters over at KOS program you to spew.

Tort reform is needed in this nation, start by putting Barack Obama and Eric Holder in prison for extortion - of which they are irrefutably guilty - and I'll believe you are sincere.

Dang. You are right, Carla. Republican states. The poorest in the country. By the way they talk, shouldn't they be the RICHEST states since conservatism works so well?

Comrade, isn't Texas the state with the most growth in the nation? Isn't California the fastest declining economy in the nation? In fact, without Silicone Valley, wouldn't the Peoples Republic be right down the shitter?

Comrade, isn't Texas the state with the most growth in the nation? Isn't California the fastest declining economy in the nation? In fact, without Silicone Valley, wouldn't the Peoples Republic be right down the shitter?
All the "poorest" states have also seen the largest growth in jobs and income. Illinois supposedly is a rich state. In reality they are bankrupt.

Sure you do. If by "information" you mean fast food.
G.T. was right. If I read what you post in Gilbert Gottfried voice, you are one hilarious mutherfucker.

[

Whatever you say, honey. Worrying about communism tells me you're over the age of 70 and still living in the '60s.

The threat of a plutocracy is not only the real threat but it's already happened. Welcome to 1901.

But back to those miserable communists:
"""Four Scandinavian Countries Named to Top 10 Happiest Countries List

Four Scandinavian Countries Names to Top Ten Happiest Countries
Recently, four Scandinavian countries–Norway, Denmark, Finland, and Sweden—have been named to the list of the Top Ten Happiest Countries by the Legatum Institute, an independent, non-partisan organization that researches and advocates for an understanding of global prosperity, offering the world’s only global assessment of economic wealth and well being in its 2010 Prosperity Index, which ranks 110 countries."""

I decided years ago to stop engaging in the PC farce, what you are is Communists, what you seek is a centrally controlled economy and totalitarian control of the peasants.

How many years ago?

There is a plutocratic control of hourly workers since Bush sank the economy in 2008.

WalMart seems to have their workers under control, holding off unions, and they are the country's largest retailer.

Wall Street is making more money than ever, no peasants pulling at their coat tails. The stock market closed at 18019 today. In case you have forgotten, it was hovering at 7000 when your Republican POTUS left office at a 22% approval rating.

So where's the beef? You're blowing pixelated methane. This country is as far from communism as it's ever been.

Go scream some more into your echo chamber, it's lost on reality.

All the "poorest" states have also seen the largest growth in jobs and income. Illinois supposedly is a rich state. In reality they are bankrupt.

Huh? Want to verify that or just blow rhetoric?

Texas was the leader but the 50% drop in crude has shown that they were a one-trick pony.

SNAP has been around for a while, and you can't buy beer or cigarettes with SNAP.

That was exactly MY point. Food Stamps/SNAP had to disallow beer and cigarettes because that's what your fictitious family would spend it on. The idea that poor people are fat because they can't afford healthy food is preposterous. They don't eat vegetables because they don't like them. Just go to any McDonald's and see what they are ordering.

McD's is cheap, fattening food. It's for poor people.
Mickey D's takes food stamps? You be trippin.

Did I say they did?

Sarah Palin would be saying they are just makin' stuff up.

How many years ago?

There is a plutocratic control of hourly workers since Bush sank the economy in 2008.

WalMart seems to have their workers under control, holding off unions, and they are the country's largest retailer.

Wall Street is making more money than ever, no peasants pulling at their coat tails. The stock market closed at 18019 today. In case you have forgotten, it was hovering at 7000 when your Republican POTUS left office at a 22% approval rating.

So where's the beef? You're blowing pixelated methane. This country is as far from communism as it's ever been.

Go scream some more into your echo chamber, it's lost on reality.

You've never held a job, so you don't really understand. But for those on the bottom, getting a job is very important. Walmart is a GOOD job for the unskilled, and opens doors to better things. Working for the Chinese guy at the liquor store is a shit job, as he won't pay OT and cheats you out of hours. But Walmart has paid vacations, profit sharing. and a path up. You are just an OWS moron, who doesn't grasp that you are on the leash of the greedy fuckers in SEIU, who need to rape Walmart to cover the unfunded pensions.

They talk like red states are not packed with illegals and minorities, you know Democrats.

Huh? Want to verify that or just blow rhetoric?

Texas was the leader but the 50% drop in crude has shown that they were a one-trick pony.
Huh? You wanna verify that or just shut the fuck up?

I think it is undoubted that in many places in this country you are a lot less free than you were 20 years ago. And in the country as a whole. Try buying a single cigarette anywhere. Try smoking it most places.

Yeah, let's stop vehicle inspections, too. Let 'em drive FREE with bad brakes.

Vehicle inspections are one of the biggest jokes going. They are at best a waste of time and money, and at worst corrupt.

So you think you'd do better keeping those obese red welfare states?

Yank the lying liberal talking points IV from your arm and seek immediate medical attention.

Drum roll please!

The top 10 fattest states are...

1. Mississippi

2. West Virginia

3. Arkansas

4. Tennessee

5. Kentucky

6. Louisiana

7. Oklahoma

8. Alabama

9. Indiana

10. South Carolina

Drum roll again, please!

And the top (poorest) 10 taker states are...

1. Mississippi

2. West Virginia

3. Arkansas

4. Alabama

5. Tennessee

6. Louisiana

7. New Mexico

8. South Carolina

9. Kentucky

10. Oklahoma

Almost identical to the top 10 fattest states....imagine that!

Looks like we ARE starving our poor to death - just like you Communists said....

Yer fucking brilliant, Comrade....

Hey, those are your peeps...red, fat, and republican. Don't talk about them that way!

imrs1-1024x870.png

Dude...your map is bullshit.

Forum List

Back