"We're number 9! We're number 9! We're number 9!"

Virtually all are 95%+ white countries.

You have a point?

His point is to promote Communism.

His "study" from "Kangaroo.com" is utter bullshit, though. The metrics employed were at best subjective, in in general openly fraudulent.

This is demagoguery from a leftist hate site, not legitimate research.

That's the knee-jerk response here: "Communism!!"" The Finns, Norwegians, Danes, Swedes and New Zealanders would laugh you off this board.

That's the knee-jerk response here: "Communism!!"" The Finns, Norwegians, Danes, Swedes and New Zealanders would laugh you off this board.

American Communists are demagogues. The only thing you offer the board or nation is slander and libel.

Your comrade listed a bullshit bit of demagoguery from a leftist hate site, which you expect will be accepted uncritically. Canada has greater personal freedom than the USA???:eek: How fucking stupid do you have to be to make such a claim? A nation that is actively prosecuting journalists for writing negative stories about Muslims has NO fucking freedom.

If I ever join "Finnish Message Board," I will concern myself with the opinions of the Finns: Until that time, I will focus on you idiot democrat/Communists who are working to destroy this nation.

OP I wonder how the US would score if you eliminated the liberal states, libs seem to willingly give up their freedoms while conservatives defend theirs.

So you think you'd do better keeping those obese red welfare states?

Yank the lying liberal talking points IV from your arm and seek immediate medical attention.

Drum roll please!

The top 10 fattest states are...

1. Mississippi

2. West Virginia

3. Arkansas

4. Tennessee

5. Kentucky

6. Louisiana

7. Oklahoma

8. Alabama

9. Indiana

10. South Carolina

Drum roll again, please!

And the top (poorest) 10 taker states are...

1. Mississippi

2. West Virginia

3. Arkansas

4. Alabama

5. Tennessee

6. Louisiana

7. New Mexico

8. South Carolina

9. Kentucky

10. Oklahoma

Almost identical to the top 10 fattest states....imagine that!

Looks like we ARE starving our poor to death - just like you Communists said....

Yer fucking brilliant, Comrade....

Yeah, let's stop vehicle inspections, too. Let 'em drive FREE with bad brakes.

Who does vehicle inspections, Comrade?

We used to have them in the 70's out here in the Peoples Republic, but that stopped decades ago. The impact of stopping it has been zero.

And leave these damn chemical and energy plants alone! If Duke Energy destroys a river in North Carolina or BP decimates the fishing industry in the Gulf of Mexico, who cares! Give them more freedom! We don't live there.

Because you are a troll living in your moms basement, the concept of "tort" is one you are not familiar with.

OP I wonder how the US would score if you eliminated the liberal states, libs seem to willingly give up their freedoms while conservatives defend theirs.

Yank the lying liberal talking points IV from your arm and seek immediate medical attention.

Drum roll please!

1. Mississippi

2. West Virginia

3. Arkansas

4. Tennessee

5. Kentucky

6. Louisiana

7. Oklahoma

8. Alabama

9. Indiana

10. South Carolina

Drum roll again, please!

1. Mississippi

2. West Virginia

3. Arkansas

4. Alabama

5. Tennessee

6. Louisiana

7. New Mexico

8. South Carolina

9. Kentucky

10. Oklahoma

Looks like we ARE starving our poor to death - just like you Communists said....

Hey, those are your peeps...red, fat, and republican. Don't talk about them that way!

American Communists are demagogues. The only thing you offer the board or nation is slander and libel.

Your comrade listed a bullshit bit of demagoguery from a leftist hate site, which you expect will be accepted uncritically. Canada has greater personal freedom than the USA???:eek: How fucking stupid do you have to be to make such a claim? A nation that is actively prosecuting journalists for writing negative stories about Muslims has NO fucking freedom.

If I ever join "Finnish Message Board," I will concern myself with the opinions of the Finns: Until that time, I will focus on you idiot democrat/Communists who are working to destroy this nation.

Whatever you say, honey. Worrying about communism tells me you're over the age of 70 and still living in the '60s.

The threat of a plutocracy is not only the real threat but it's already happened. Welcome to 1901.

But back to those miserable communists:
"""Four Scandinavian Countries Named to Top 10 Happiest Countries List

Four Scandinavian Countries Names to Top Ten Happiest Countries
Recently, four Scandinavian countries–Norway, Denmark, Finland, and Sweden—have been named to the list of the Top Ten Happiest Countries by the Legatum Institute, an independent, non-partisan organization that researches and advocates for an understanding of global prosperity, offering the world’s only global assessment of economic wealth and well being in its 2010 Prosperity Index, which ranks 110 countries."""

Last edited:
SNAP has been around for a while, and you can't buy beer or cigarettes with SNAP.

That was exactly MY point. Food Stamps/SNAP had to disallow beer and cigarettes because that's what your fictitious family would spend it on. The idea that poor people are fat because they can't afford healthy food is preposterous. They don't eat vegetables because they don't like them. Just go to any McDonald's and see what they are ordering.

Yeah, let's stop vehicle inspections, too. Let 'em drive FREE with bad brakes.

Who does vehicle inspections, Comrade?

We used to have them in the 70's out here in the Peoples Republic, but that stopped decades ago. The impact of stopping it has been zero.

And leave these damn chemical and energy plants alone! If Duke Energy destroys a river in North Carolina or BP decimates the fishing industry in the Gulf of Mexico, who cares! Give them more freedom! We don't live there.

Because you are a troll living in your moms basement, the concept of "tort" is one you are not familiar with.

Please, you're projecting. Desperation is so unbecoming.

Oh, there's law suits filed against Duke Energy and BP. But who wins in court depends on who has the most money for high dollar lawyers. It's the American way.

Drum roll please!

1. Mississippi

2. West Virginia

3. Arkansas

4. Tennessee

5. Kentucky

6. Louisiana

7. Oklahoma

8. Alabama

9. Indiana

10. South Carolina

Drum roll again, please!

1. Mississippi

2. West Virginia

3. Arkansas

4. Alabama

5. Tennessee

6. Louisiana

7. New Mexico

8. South Carolina

9. Kentucky

10. Oklahoma

Hey, those are your peeps...red, fat, and republican. Don't talk about them that way!

Dang. You are right, Carla. Republican states. The poorest in the country. By the way they talk, shouldn't they be the RICHEST states since conservatism works so well?

imrs1-1024x870.png

Last edited:
[

Whatever you say, honey. Worrying about communism tells me you're over the age of 70 and still living in the '60s.

The threat of a plutocracy is not only the real threat but it's already happened. Welcome to 1901.

But back to those miserable communists:
"""Four Scandinavian Countries Named to Top 10 Happiest Countries List

Four Scandinavian Countries Names to Top Ten Happiest Countries
Recently, four Scandinavian countries–Norway, Denmark, Finland, and Sweden—have been named to the list of the Top Ten Happiest Countries by the Legatum Institute, an independent, non-partisan organization that researches and advocates for an understanding of global prosperity, offering the world’s only global assessment of economic wealth and well being in its 2010 Prosperity Index, which ranks 110 countries."""

I decided years ago to stop engaging in the PC farce, what you are is Communists, what you seek is a centrally controlled economy and totalitarian control of the peasants.

Drum roll please!

1. Mississippi

2. West Virginia

3. Arkansas

4. Tennessee

5. Kentucky

6. Louisiana

7. Oklahoma

8. Alabama

9. Indiana

10. South Carolina

Drum roll again, please!

1. Mississippi

2. West Virginia

3. Arkansas

4. Alabama

5. Tennessee

6. Louisiana

7. New Mexico

8. South Carolina

9. Kentucky

10. Oklahoma

Dang. You are right, Carla. Republican states. The poorest in the country. By the way they talk, shouldn't they be the RICHEST states since conservatism works so well?

imrs1-1024x870.png

You'd think!

aTpFaZ6hjeg2gh15AmCW31zdo1_500.gif

So you support cutting food stamps etc because poor people are already fat and no one is starving.
Thanks.

They're fat because they don't eat fresh produce, and eat unhealthy cheap foods, you boob.
So you agree that the food stamp program encourages eating the wrong types of food and should be eliminated. Good

Goddamn you're stupid. If you've got $5 available on your food card, and 4 people to feed, you're likely to buy bread and bologna, vs fresh produce, which is also better than the alternative of nothing.
OK so you are saying that people are fat because they arent getting enough to eat because SNAP isnt generous enough/
Geez, Id wish you make your mind up here. You'er all over the place with your stupid idiotic comments, ideas, and scenarious.
SHow me the person with $5 on his SNAP card and 4 people to feed. Go ahead. I'll wait.

I'm going to try this one more time, and if you're too stupid to comprehend, then its time to move on.

Let's say a low income "working" family of 4 gets help with approximately $200.00 a month in food assistance. Lets say it's the middle of the month and they've got $5 left available on their card for the month. Are you following so far, or do I need to type slower?
Let's say they hit the lottery. Then what? Let's say they take the $5 and buy nutritious vegetables but when they get home they discover the vegetables are rotten and wormy. Let's say the mom out of frustration stabs all her kids and roasts them in the oven. So you agree that SNAP causes domestic violence. Wonderful.
Any other stupid scenarios youd like to spin so you look even dumber?

SNAP has been around for a while, and you can't buy beer or cigarettes with SNAP.

That was exactly MY point. Food Stamps/SNAP had to disallow beer and cigarettes because that's what your fictitious family would spend it on. The idea that poor people are fat because they can't afford healthy food is preposterous. They don't eat vegetables because they don't like them. Just go to any McDonald's and see what they are ordering.

McD's is cheap, fattening food. It's for poor people.

They're fat because they don't eat fresh produce, and eat unhealthy cheap foods, you boob.
So you agree that the food stamp program encourages eating the wrong types of food and should be eliminated. Good

Goddamn you're stupid. If you've got $5 available on your food card, and 4 people to feed, you're likely to buy bread and bologna, vs fresh produce, which is also better than the alternative of nothing.
OK so you are saying that people are fat because they arent getting enough to eat because SNAP isnt generous enough/
Geez, Id wish you make your mind up here. You'er all over the place with your stupid idiotic comments, ideas, and scenarious.
SHow me the person with $5 on his SNAP card and 4 people to feed. Go ahead. I'll wait.

I'm going to try this one more time, and if you're too stupid to comprehend, then its time to move on.

Let's say a low income "working" family of 4 gets help with approximately $200.00 a month in food assistance. Lets say it's the middle of the month and they've got $5 left available on their card for the month. Are you following so far, or do I need to type slower?
Rabbi is a perfect example of one who WILL not see.
You're a perfect example of the low information set.

Mickey D's takes food stamps? You be trippin.

Actually, obesity rates are highest among black Americans.

Obesity and Overweight for Professionals Data and Statistics Adult Obesity - DNPAO - CDC

The hate site that does your thinking for you failed to tell you this, and you were too stupid to ask.

But whatchagunnado? :dunno:

We need some stats of fat ass teabaggers. Have you looked at them lately?

tea_party10.jpg

tea-party-019.jpg

upload_2015-2-16_15-49-17.jpeg

ChuckDeVoreTeaPartyRally025-1.jpg

INCOME INEQUALITY
As mentioned earlier, America has the greatest inequality of income and wealth in the industrialized world:

Inequality of income (0 = most equal society, 100 = the least equal):

United States 99

I'm upset it's not 100. If you want to make money do what's necessary to get what you want. If you're not willing, then you deserve the nothing you get.

Mickey D's takes food stamps? You be trippin.

Did I say they did?

Forum List

Back