We're mad at Russia for "hacking" elections

https://nypost.com/2018/02/20/the-r...us-that-we-werent-already-doing-to-ourselves/

yet we know the DNC "hacked" their elections to get hillary the nod, hell she bought the damn thing, but we don't care about that. maybe there is a valid point here in that russia is wrong to jack with us but look at what we're doing to ourselves. that should bother people more because if anything we're supposed to have each others backs as americans.

where did that mindset fade off to?

So you support Russian interference in our elections because you think the Democrats pulled some shit in their primaries?

You know that is fucking irrational to the point of being insane, right?
Your Messiah said before the election there was no interference by the Russians into the election and demanded Trump stop whining.

Then....BINGO...Trump won. Then the narrative had to change and it duped people like you easily.

Seems plausible BO and the pantsuit believed the Russians were working to get the criminal elected. When that didn't happen, they quickly changed their tune of a fair election to blame the Russians and Trump for colliding and stealing the election.

Duped you again!!!

Show us where Obama said there was no interference from Russia

:linky:
See? Now this is what we expect from a D voter. You don't pay attention.

Obama did nothing about Russian interference because he thought they were bought by Cankles.

so you think i approve of one and not the other? you're every bit the dumbass people claim.

bad russians. got it? BAD BAD RUSSIANS! NO GRUEL FOR YOU!!!!

but worse on us for what we do to ourselves.

Yes, you support the republicans while pointing to the otherside blaming them..

If Trump was honest and stepped up, I would give him some slack. But instead he lies,manipulates , and then becomes a victim calling out how mean the democrats and press are to him..

That is what a dishonest person does, yet the republicans want to believe him so bad that now that the truth is coming out they are still believing his nonsense while attacking Obama and the dems.

I see no responsibility coming from Trump or the republicans, still blaming everyone else.

and the democrats want to believe he's the anti-christ so bad they call him nazi, white supremacist, and blame everyone who voted for him.

wild how both sides act exactly alike, isn't it?

an honest person would see that and stop.

People are angry

Trump has been in office over a year, and refuses to call out Putin, or the internet terrorist attack..instead he lets the sanctions slide..WTF.

Internet terrorist attack????
How many buildings were destroyed? What's the body count?

The Russians are attacking us and infiltrating our democracy even today, it hasn't stopped because Trump refuses to say anything..
Internet hacking ,stealing American identities to use them to comment on Government websites and sways a GOP vote is a terrorist attack.
And our leader the man whose 1st thought should be protecting America has his thumb up his ass

so you think i approve of one and not the other? you're every bit the dumbass people claim.

bad russians. got it? BAD BAD RUSSIANS! NO GRUEL FOR YOU!!!!

but worse on us for what we do to ourselves.

If Trump was honest and stepped up, I would give him some slack. But instead he lies,manipulates , and then becomes a victim calling out how mean the democrats and press are to him..

That is what a dishonest person does, yet the republicans want to believe him so bad that now that the truth is coming out they are still believing his nonsense while attacking Obama and the dems.

I see no responsibility coming from Trump or the republicans, still blaming everyone else.

and the democrats want to believe he's the anti-christ so bad they call him nazi, white supremacist, and blame everyone who voted for him.

People are angry

Trump has been in office over a year, and refuses to call out Putin, or the internet terrorist attack..instead he lets the sanctions slide..WTF.

The Russians are attacking us and infiltrating our democracy even today, it hasn't stopped because Trump refuses to say anything..
Internet hacking ,stealing American identities to use them to comment on Government websites and sways a GOP vote is a terrorist attack.
a bulk of what they are doing is trolling us and letting us implode. i'm sure there are covert actions going on from all sides we don't and shouldn't know about, but our desire to tear each other up for not thinking like we do is far more harmful to our democracy than russia has been. when colleges stop free speech in the name of free speech, WE have something wrong internally.

russia is just throwing gas on our own bonfire.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/20/the-r...us-that-we-werent-already-doing-to-ourselves/

yet we know the DNC "hacked" their elections to get hillary the nod, hell she bought the damn thing, but we don't care about that. maybe there is a valid point here in that russia is wrong to jack with us but look at what we're doing to ourselves. that should bother people more because if anything we're supposed to have each others backs as americans.

So you support Russian interference in our elections because you think the Democrats pulled some shit in their primaries?

Your Messiah said before the election there was no interference by the Russians into the election and demanded Trump stop whining.

Then....BINGO...Trump won. Then the narrative had to change and it duped people like you easily.

Seems plausible BO and the pantsuit believed the Russians were working to get the criminal elected. When that didn't happen, they quickly changed their tune of a fair election to blame the Russians and Trump for colliding and stealing the election.

Duped you again!!!

Show us where Obama said there was no interference from Russia

:linky:
Stop addressing me until you have become informed. I really don't want to ban you, but if you continue being dumb I will.

READ...get informed.
Obama Tells Trump: Stop ‘Whining’ and Trying to Discredit the Election

Russians didn't hack this election The HANDWRITING is on the wall dummies
(Reuters) - A Democrat easily won a Kentucky House of Representatives special election on Tuesday, the 37th U.S. legislative seat flipped to the party from Republicans since Donald Trump's 2016 election as president, the Democratic National Committee said.

Linda Belcher won by more than a 2-1 margin over Republican Rebecca Johnson, the widow of a Republican whose death in December led to the election.

Belcher had held the seat before being narrowly defeated by Dan Johnson as Republican Trump won the presidency in November 2016. In Kentucky's 49th House District, which is south of Louisville, Trump outpolled Democrat Hillary Clinton by 72 percent to 23 percent in the presidential vote.

That's really weak.

Belcher had that District for awhile until she got edged out by Johnson.
Johnson didn't beat her 72-23. Wife probably wasn't qualified.

btw...If the dems have flipped 37 seats how come the GOP still controls
the house?
Weak What did Trump win it by??

It's not weak, it's a fact. Trump won by 72-23 over Clinton. Belcher got
edged out by Johnson. Even though Trump was dominant, Johnson wasn't.
He was lucky to win.

You don't understand Kentucky politics. Democrats dominate Kentucky,
in registration and in state politics. But National Contests (Pres) always
goes to the GOP and the state is always called right at 7pm when their
polls close.

That election means nothing.

The problem with your premise is that the DNC didn’t hack anything did nothing illegal or even unethical. A political party is free to choose their candidate anyway they choose, they are under no obligation to even ask for input let alone bound to follow it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What steps are Democrats proposing to close the risk gap of Russians or any other foreign entity interfering with US Elections? The same people still crying over Russian interference in the ‘16 Election had no problem with Hillary storing State files and emails on a rogue server, refused to turnover IT assets supposedly compromised by Russia, and are offering no plan for the future.

Key word....think. It's not based on fact, just a twisted perception of what occurred.

The problem with your premise is that the DNC didn’t hack anything did nothing illegal or even unethical. A political party is free to choose their candidate anyway they choose, they are under no obligation to even ask for input let alone bound to follow it.

i would disagree that having 1 person shove out other candidates cause it's "her turn" would not be "unethical" in the least. legalities and so forth i'll give you because i simply don't know. but i do know what i saw was simply pretty shameful.

Russians didn't hack this election The HANDWRITING is on the wall dummies
(Reuters) - A Democrat easily won a Kentucky House of Representatives special election on Tuesday, the 37th U.S. legislative seat flipped to the party from Republicans since Donald Trump's 2016 election as president, the Democratic National Committee said.

Linda Belcher won by more than a 2-1 margin over Republican Rebecca Johnson, the widow of a Republican whose death in December led to the election.

Belcher had held the seat before being narrowly defeated by Dan Johnson as Republican Trump won the presidency in November 2016. In Kentucky's 49th House District, which is south of Louisville, Trump outpolled Democrat Hillary Clinton by 72 percent to 23 percent in the presidential vote.

That's really weak.

Belcher had that District for awhile until she got edged out by Johnson.
Johnson didn't beat her 72-23. Wife probably wasn't qualified.

btw...If the dems have flipped 37 seats how come the GOP still controls
the house?
Weak What did Trump win it by??

It's not weak, it's a fact. Trump won by 72-23 over Clinton. Belcher got
edged out by Johnson. Even though Trump was dominant, Johnson wasn't.
He was lucky to win.

You don't understand Kentucky politics. Democrats dominate Kentucky,
in registration and in state politics. But National Contests (Pres) always
goes to the GOP and the state is always called right at 7pm when their
polls close.

That election means nothing.
Do any of the elections that dems have won mean anything?? OR once again they're all nothingburgers??

People are angry

a bulk of what they are doing is trolling us and letting us implode. i'm sure there are covert actions going on from all sides we don't and shouldn't know about, but our desire to tear each other up for not thinking like we do is far more harmful to our democracy than russia has been. when colleges stop free speech in the name of free speech, WE have something wrong internally.

russia is just throwing gas on our own bon
I agree.

When people talk about us being divided

People are angry

I agree.
When want to talk about how divided we are, I always say it's the other side is working to divide us.
I'm in the same place I've always been, since I was in high school.
It's the left that is driving the wedge between us.

People are angry

I agree.

People are angry

I agree.
When want to talk about how divided we are, I always say it's the other side is working to divide us.
when you put the blame on the other side, you're just as guilty to me of divide as anything.

i can't stop what eaglewings, eddie and others post. they're going to post what they will. but i can control how i react to it and how i react, well that's on me. i can either keep on with the hate or at least make attempts to find another way.

seldom seen that way but this "mindset" took time to dig in. it will take time to dig out. just gotta be patient with others while i hope they're patient with me.

we're americans. not left and right.

Have you forgotten how they screwed Bernie?

WTF!

Do you lefties fail to pay attention?

People are angry

I agree.

People are angry

I agree.
when you put the blame on the other side, you're just as guilty to me of divide as anything.

i can't stop what eaglewings, eddie and others post. they're going to post what they will. but i can control how i react to it and how i react, well that's on me. i can either keep on with the hate or at least make attempts to find another way.

seldom seen that way but this "mindset" took time to dig in. it will take time to dig out. just gotta be patient with others while i hope they're patient with me.

we're americans. not left and right.
damn shame folks can't see both sides of the iceberg It's been us against them for as long as I can remember Bi partisanship is just a word

What steps are Democrats proposing to close the risk gap of Russians or any other foreign entity interfering with US Elections? .

The Democrats overwhelmingly voted for the Russians sanctions that Trump won't now implement, for one thing.

i would disagree that having 1 person shove out other candidates cause it's "her turn" would not be "unethical" in the least. legalities and so forth i'll give you because i simply don't know. but i do know what i saw was simply pretty shameful.

You really like making shit up to fit your narrative don't you? Sanders wasn't "shoved out" he lost fair and square. He wasn't kept off a single ballot in any state. Despite not being registered as a Democrat or ever having raised money for Democrats, Bernie got to run as a Democrat with DNC funds for his campaign. Just stop with the "poor Bernie" narrative.

WTF!

lol, so those of us who supported Bernie are supposed to take the blame for that?

WTF!

screwed him w/o lube or payment afterwards. but while unethical, was it "illegal"? i've not had time to look back at all that was found but i thought there were illegal things uncovered.

unethical is bad and i'm amazed people are all over the rights ethics while they ignore their own but that's a different issue than illegal.

There is nothing shameful about the party having a clear choice of who they want.
The current primary system is fairly new, before this current system the “people” had no input into the choice of the candidate.

I think a very good argument could be made that the quality of candidates has gone down the longer we go with the current system. People like Lincoln and Coolidge would never make it through today’s primaries

You really like making shit up to fit your narrative don't you? Sanders wasn't "shoved out" he lost fair and square. He wasn't kept off a single ballot in any state. Despite not being registered as a Democrat or ever having raised money for Democrats, Bernie got to run as a Democrat with DNC funds for his campaign. Just stop with the "poor Bernie" narrative.
heh - and this mindset ladies and gentlemen is why being unethical is ok.

Forum List

Back