We're mad at Russia for "hacking" elections

If the election was hacked, the perpetrators likely used the ID info from the 22 million records stolen from the OMB on Obabble's watch. My money would be on the Chinese...

Just sayin':

The most significant intrusion during President Obama’s two terms was the 2015 penetration of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), in which sensitive information (Social Security numbers, birth dates, health histories, fingerprints) on 22 million people – many with top security clearances – was stolen.

Liz Peek: Obama’s legacy will be that he allowed Russia to ‘sow discord’ in the US
how come they didn't steal trumps tax records ?? Or did they ? And Trumps legacy will be he did nothing but help his russian pals

Your legacy will be that you are a foaming at the mouth moonbat.
I won't tell you what yours is Mods give me enough trouble but it has to do with extricating your head from trumps butt

If the election was hacked, the perpetrators likely used the ID info from the 22 million records stolen from the OMB on Obabble's watch. My money would be on the Chinese...

Just sayin':

The most significant intrusion during President Obama’s two terms was the 2015 penetration of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), in which sensitive information (Social Security numbers, birth dates, health histories, fingerprints) on 22 million people – many with top security clearances – was stolen.

Liz Peek: Obama’s legacy will be that he allowed Russia to ‘sow discord’ in the US
how come they didn't steal trumps tax records ?? Or did they ? And Trumps legacy will be he did nothing but help his russian pals

Your legacy will be that you are a foaming at the mouth moonbat.
I won't tell you what yours is Mods give me enough trouble but it has to do with extricating your head from trumps butt

Ouch Baby
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

...not.

Forum List

Back