We're mad at Russia for "hacking" elections

Russians didn't hack this election The HANDWRITING is on the wall dummies
(Reuters) - A Democrat easily won a Kentucky House of Representatives special election on Tuesday, the 37th U.S. legislative seat flipped to the party from Republicans since Donald Trump's 2016 election as president, the Democratic National Committee said.

Linda Belcher won by more than a 2-1 margin over Republican Rebecca Johnson, the widow of a Republican whose death in December led to the election.

Belcher had held the seat before being narrowly defeated by Dan Johnson as Republican Trump won the presidency in November 2016. In Kentucky's 49th House District, which is south of Louisville, Trump outpolled Democrat Hillary Clinton by 72 percent to 23 percent in the presidential vote.

That's really weak.

Belcher had that District for awhile until she got edged out by Johnson.
Johnson didn't beat her 72-23. Wife probably wasn't qualified.

btw...If the dems have flipped 37 seats how come the GOP still controls
the house?

https://nypost.com/2018/02/20/the-r...us-that-we-werent-already-doing-to-ourselves/

yet we know the DNC "hacked" their elections to get hillary the nod, hell she bought the damn thing, but we don't care about that. maybe there is a valid point here in that russia is wrong to jack with us but look at what we're doing to ourselves. that should bother people more because if anything we're supposed to have each others backs as americans.

where did that mindset fade off to?

https://nypost.com/2018/02/20/the-r...us-that-we-werent-already-doing-to-ourselves/

yet we know the DNC "hacked" their elections to get hillary the nod, hell she bought the damn thing, but we don't care about that. maybe there is a valid point here in that russia is wrong to jack with us but look at what we're doing to ourselves. that should bother people more because if anything we're supposed to have each others backs as americans.

So you support Russian interference in our elections because you think the Democrats pulled some shit in their primaries?

You know that is fucking irrational to the point of being insane, right?
so you think i approve of one and not the other? you're every bit the dumbass people claim.

bad russians. got it? BAD BAD RUSSIANS! NO GRUEL FOR YOU!!!!

but worse on us for what we do to ourselves.

Yes, you support the republicans while pointing to the otherside blaming them..

If Trump was honest and stepped up, I would give him some slack. But instead he lies,manipulates , and then becomes a victim calling out how mean the democrats and press are to him..

That is what a dishonest person does, yet the republicans want to believe him so bad that now that the truth is coming out they are still believing his nonsense while attacking Obama and the dems.

I see no responsibility coming from Trump or the republicans, still blaming everyone else.

and the democrats want to believe he's the anti-christ so bad they call him nazi, white supremacist, and blame everyone who voted for him.

wild how both sides act exactly alike, isn't it?

an honest person would see that and stop.
I've been pretty honest around here and these useless shit stains still attack me and lie. So now, just for fun I just make up stuff to tease them.
well the problem is we all think we're being honest. me, you, bripat, eaglewings, eddie - but when we disagree it becomes personal for some reason to many and that i don't get. the trick is to try and find where you can agree and build off that. instead we look for where we disagree and tear into it.

as a society we're pretty jacked up in the head in what is right and wrong and what in the end is worth fighting for.

Decades of regressive liberals brainwashing kids in schools.
something has sure happened to the kids. while we compare us to other countries, do these other countries with less problems have a better school system? support public education better? require MORE from students and hold them accountable for their actions? or do they do what we do and give minimum effort, expecting the same returns?

guns, for example, are a symptom of the issues wrong with this country, but not the cause.
Plus, everyone gets a participation trophy. Look how we are sucking at the Olympics.
this is one of the worst overall olympics in the history of bad olympics.

I hear it will be better next year. They are trying to get blowjobs as a new event, and miketx is sure to bring home the gold.
oh yea.

this is why i had you on ignore. apologies. i'll put you back.

and fyi - anyone over 6 knows we don't do olympics yearly. :)

DNC is a private organization and can run its primaries any way it sees fit. Maybe we don't agree with them, because I think Bernie got the shaft, but that's how it works.

(Reuters) - A Democrat easily won a Kentucky House of Representatives special election on Tuesday, the 37th U.S. legislative seat flipped to the party from Republicans since Donald Trump's 2016 election as president, the Democratic National Committee said.

Linda Belcher won by more than a 2-1 margin over Republican Rebecca Johnson, the widow of a Republican whose death in December led to the election.

Belcher had held the seat before being narrowly defeated by Dan Johnson as Republican Trump won the presidency in November 2016. In Kentucky's 49th House District, which is south of Louisville, Trump outpolled Democrat Hillary Clinton by 72 percent to 23 percent in the presidential vote.

That's really weak.

Belcher had that District for awhile until she got edged out by Johnson.
Johnson didn't beat her 72-23. Wife probably wasn't qualified.

btw...If the dems have flipped 37 seats how come the GOP still controls
the house?
Weak What did Trump win it by??

So you support Russian interference in our elections because you think the Democrats pulled some shit in their primaries?

so you think i approve of one and not the other? you're every bit the dumbass people claim.

If Trump was honest and stepped up, I would give him some slack. But instead he lies,manipulates , and then becomes a victim calling out how mean the democrats and press are to him..

That is what a dishonest person does, yet the republicans want to believe him so bad that now that the truth is coming out they are still believing his nonsense while attacking Obama and the dems.

I see no responsibility coming from Trump or the republicans, still blaming everyone else.

and the democrats want to believe he's the anti-christ so bad they call him nazi, white supremacist, and blame everyone who voted for him.

People are angry

Trump has been in office over a year, and refuses to call out Putin, or the internet terrorist attack..instead he lets the sanctions slide..WTF.

I've been pretty honest around here and these useless shit stains still attack me and lie. So now, just for fun I just make up stuff to tease them.

Well I like the teasing Mike..lol ..anyway things get so overwhelming in the world its good to have a sense of humor.

there's the asshole that wishes people dead for not agreeing with him. who ya gonna wish dead today, eddie?
stop your bullshit scumbag Don't wish anyone dead But you come close

Wouldn't bother me if he fell and broke his hip.
y'all are fucking amazing.

"i don't like you so you should be hurt"

and you wonder why people don't want this mindset running the country.

Didn't say I wanted you hurt. Just that it wouldn't bother me.

People are angry

Trump has been in office over a year, and refuses to call out Putin, or the internet terrorist attack..instead he lets the sanctions slide..WTF.
people were angry at obama. the obama fans couldn't understand why and didn't seem to care. it was GOOD for them to be "diverse".

and yes people are angry under trump cause it was a pretty quick 180 they didn't want.

there are simply better ways to resolve our anger than to continue to kill ourselves in various ways.

well the problem is we all think we're being honest. me, you, bripat, eaglewings, eddie - but when we disagree it becomes personal for some reason to many and that i don't get. the trick is to try and find where you can agree and build off that. instead we look for where we disagree and tear into it.

as a society we're pretty jacked up in the head in what is right and wrong and what in the end is worth fighting for.
and IMHO Trump was the wrong person to try and bring America together Obama may have had his faults ,didn't do all he could ,but was nowhere nearly divisive as trump

Decades of regressive liberals brainwashing kids in schools.
something has sure happened to the kids. while we compare us to other countries, do these other countries with less problems have a better school system? support public education better? require MORE from students and hold them accountable for their actions? or do they do what we do and give minimum effort, expecting the same returns?

guns, for example, are a symptom of the issues wrong with this country, but not the cause.
Plus, everyone gets a participation trophy. Look how we are sucking at the Olympics.
this is one of the worst overall olympics in the history of bad olympics.

I hear it will be better next year. They are trying to get blowjobs as a new event, and miketx is sure to bring home the gold.
oh yea.

this is why i had you on ignore. apologies. i'll put you back.

and fyi - anyone over 6 knows we don't do olympics yearly. :)

Apology accepted. Thank you.

Your Messiah said before the election there was no interference by the Russians into the election and demanded Trump stop whining.

Then....BINGO...Trump won. Then the narrative had to change and it duped people like you easily.

Seems plausible BO and the pantsuit believed the Russians were working to get the criminal elected. When that didn't happen, they quickly changed their tune of a fair election to blame the Russians and Trump for colliding and stealing the election.

Duped you again!!!

there's the asshole that wishes people dead for not agreeing with him. who ya gonna wish dead today, eddie?
stop your bullshit scumbag Don't wish anyone dead But you come close

Wouldn't bother me if he fell and broke his hip.
y'all are fucking amazing.

"i don't like you so you should be hurt"

and you wonder why people don't want this mindset running the country.

Didn't say I wanted you hurt. Just that it wouldn't bother me.
my bad. if it happens, i'll not wait around for your sympathy. :) fair enough?

People are angry

And now the moron says hes done more against Russia in 1 year than Obama did in 8 ,,And republican sheep eat that shit up

People are angry

Internet terrorist attack????
How many buildings were destroyed? What's the body count?

Your Messiah said before the election there was no interference by the Russians into the election and demanded Trump stop whining.

Then....BINGO...Trump won. Then the narrative had to change and it duped people like you easily.

Seems plausible BO and the pantsuit believed the Russians were working to get the criminal elected. When that didn't happen, they quickly changed their tune of a fair election to blame the Russians and Trump for colliding and stealing the election.

Duped you again!!!

Show us where Obama said there was no interference from Russia

:linky:

People are angry

I've often heard that there are no dumb questions. You just proved that old saying is wrong. I haven't heard a question that dumb in a long time.

People are angry

The Russians are attacking us and infiltrating our democracy even today, it hasn't stopped because Trump refuses to say anything..
Internet hacking ,stealing American identities to use them to comment on Government websites and sways a GOP vote is a terrorist attack.

People are angry

And now the moron says hes done more against Russia in 1 year than Obama did in 8 ,,And republican sheep eat that shit up
what did either of them do so far? can we list out actions by both taken against russia and talk about it or do we just throw out a bone and dive into name calling?

Forum List

Back