Were just to smart

Middle aged white male decently dressed that knows how to use an iron that is clearly well educated is a 'typical union thug', and fox news is 'fair and balanced'.

Well this only proves that in a public forum anyone can say anything, nomatter how short sighted or stupid.

well you're right.....he speaks better than the "typical" union thug....i'd say he's more of a well-versed marxist union leader pig that probably sought out the Fox guy in order to spew his rhetoric...

if anyone is "shortsighted or stupid" it's you....fox news is much more "fair and balanced" than MSNBC and other leftie networks out there.....Fox actually lets two sides of an issue be aired...watch it sometime....that is why it is ten times more successful than the other networks....and why lefties want to shut them up....

Wasnt it fox news that defended itself by saying 'were not in the news business were in the entertainment business?'

Yea thats right go find a corner and cry neocon dipshit. Go pour over your stock portfolio and keep wishing the system would just work for you agian like it did in the 90's.

why does fox have to "defend" itself from you morons anyhow......? you against free speech or something......? :eusa_whistle:

Really? You are just "to" smart?

Clearly so. The Oligarchy thinks were frogs, but we know the water is boiling around us. The only thing left to debate is what made it hot and how do you shut the stove off?

Time to take down the establishment. Fuck them and their capital gains. Its time to start rewarding work and human beings instead of rich and business. They are not human beings and they should be stripped of the rights of a human.

Its time to toss out all the federal laws and restore government to the state level where public influence will actually have a voice. Its time reject rule from a far off land and demand local rule.

(im betting you can find ten grammer errors in here if you look hard enough :fu:)

what are you planning on replacing capitalism and corporations with? do you have a plan?

To be duped by the propaganda machine anymore. We know that government exists to protect and serve big business at the expense of everyone else, and were not just going to go away.

Participation in democracy. Its time for Americans to reassert ourselves as the controlling force of our government.

New York Observer: Exclusive "Occupy Wall Street" Unaired Fox Footage - YouTube

Well if you'd like to appear even smarter next go-round, chew on this for a while.

Were just to smart...s/b We're just too smart.

...and were not...s/b and we're not.

Its time for Americans...s/b It's time for Americans.

Or, you could continue to insist you're smart by showing how stupid you really are. It's your call.

To be duped by the propaganda machine anymore. We know that government exists to protect and serve big business at the expense of everyone else, and were not just going to go away.

Participation in democracy. Its time for Americans to reassert ourselves as the controlling force of our government.

heeee heeeee heeeeeee, the prez pissed away 585 million dollars on solyandra and the liberal kool aid drinker called it total nonsense.. does money mean anything to these fuckers?

Yea I saw that to. While 15% of what that guy says is partisan bs, the other 85% is in your face to the establishment. People just dont get it, the younger generations are rejecting a life of serfdom to a system that has failed in every way possible. Its common knowlage to younger generations what the 'news media' really is, and the issues that they 'avoid'. There is no debate amongst the youth that they are getting the short end of a stick.

Really? You are just "to" smart?

Clearly so. The Oligarchy thinks were frogs, but we know the water is boiling around us. The only thing left to debate is what made it hot and how do you shut the stove off?

Time to take down the establishment. Fuck them and their capital gains. Its time to start rewarding work and human beings instead of rich and business. They are not human beings and they should be stripped of the rights of a human.

Its time to toss out all the federal laws and restore government to the state level where public influence will actually have a voice. Its time reject rule from a far off land and demand local rule.

(im betting you can find ten grammer errors in here if you look hard enough :fu:)

what are you planning on replacing capitalism and corporations with? do you have a plan?

Thats quite an assumption your making there.

heeee heeeee heeeeeee, the prez pissed away 585 million dollars on solyandra and the liberal kool aid drinker called it total nonsense.. does money mean anything to these fuckers?

Yea I saw that to. While 15% of what that guy says is partisan bs, the other 85% is in your face to the establishment. People just dont get it, the younger generations are rejecting a life of serfdom to a system that has failed in every way possible. Its common knowlage to younger generations what the 'news media' really is, and the issues that they 'avoid'. There is no debate amongst the youth that they are getting the short end of a stick.

Are you serious? The younger generations, i.e., the unemployed video game professionals who don't know what it is to work HARD a day in their lives? (Yes....I am using a broad brush, but just go with it for now). Serfdom? So, what IS their plan to provide for themselves, exactly? $20/hour minimum wage? Did they start teaching "stupid" in school?

agreed...the youth ARE getting the short end of the stick.....from OBAMA.....

who do you think gets to PAY for all of his costly leftie bullshit....????

From OBAMA??? And costly leftie bullshit??

The only bullshit here is opinions like this. Where did most of this debt come from?? How about two unfunded wars, expensive prescription drug welfare for big pharma, unfunded tax cuts x2?

Thats right dipshit, with your 'screaming eagle' avatar. As if your patriotic. Your a moron. Stupid. Dumb. And totally unable to see past what Rush tells your base.

Bush can easily be faulted for half of our problems. And he did it under Republican control of all branches of government. I love it, Bush spending 8 years fucking nuking the country and then Obama gets less then 2 years to 'fix everything' before all blame is placed on him.

While I dont like Obama, or much of the libby viewpoint only a fucking fool would be unable to see that there is zero difference between both parties when it comes to any kind of policy.

Get a fucking clue dipshit.

Yea you guys are so fucking smart arent ya?? Can you tell me how to integrate x^3(x^2-25)^(1/2) dx?

No?? I didnt think so now sit down.

Are you as old as you are acting? There are minimum age requirements to being on these boards. You know this, right?

Hey dipshit, recess is over, time to go back inside and sit on your letter in the circle.

I'm still waiting to hear what "the younger generations'" plan is to not be serfs....

That would be "too" smart. So you might want to start there before proclaiming how "smart" you are. Tea partiers are the ones fighting for the right of corporations to be able to do anything they want, so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. But then again, neither are you.

:thup:

Last edited:

That would be "too" smart. So you might want to start there before proclaiming how "smart" you are. Tea partiers are the ones fighting for the right of corporations to be able to do anything they want, so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. But then again, neither are you.

Who said anything about tea party? Your making quite a bit of assumptions.

Who said anything about tea party? Your making quite a bit of assumptions.

pilgrim's response to you; and the BS "waterthetree" nic when you haven't a clue. i've been wrong before though.

Last edited:

From OBAMA??? And costly leftie bullshit??

The only bullshit here is opinions like this. Where did most of this debt come from?? How about two unfunded wars, expensive prescription drug welfare for big pharma, unfunded tax cuts x2?

Thats right dipshit, with your 'screaming eagle' avatar. As if your patriotic. Your a moron. Stupid. Dumb. And totally unable to see past what Rush tells your base.

Bush can easily be faulted for half of our problems. And he did it under Republican control of all branches of government. I love it, Bush spending 8 years fucking nuking the country and then Obama gets less then 2 years to 'fix everything' before all blame is placed on him.

While I dont like Obama, or much of the libby viewpoint only a fucking fool would be unable to see that there is zero difference between both parties when it comes to any kind of policy.

Get a fucking clue dipshit.

careful......inflammatory language will only burn up your overheated mental capacities...

Forget about Bush....Obama ran "against" him and he's history....how much has OBAMA added to the Debt TODAY in his short 3 years....and why are the American people STILL out of jobs....?

What is Obama doing...if anything.... to really REDUCE the Debt....? (and pls don't mention his meaningless "cuts" like on payroll taxes...)

If you think war is so costly why does Obama CONTINUE to engage in it for 3 long years, keep gitmo open, and even start new wars.........?

(frankly Bush was quite the liberal with domestic spending issues.....he never used his veto to reject the spending bills from the DEMOCRAT congress.....)

Pls explain what you mean by an "unfunded tax cut".....

Last edited:
Are you as old as you are acting? There are minimum age requirements to being on these boards. You know this, right?

Hey dipshit, recess is over, time to go back inside and sit on your letter in the circle.

I'm still waiting to hear what "the younger generations'" plan is to not be serfs....

Were gonna toss out the federal reserve and this bull shit debt currency. Were going to strip corporations from having power within our government. Were going to restore government power back to the states where it should be, and where it was intended. Were going to strip government of tyrranical laws erected to further empower business interests while empowering the public. Were going to force the government to only spend money that it has, not what is going to get in ten years, not the money of our children. The buck stops here.

How many of you knuckle heads are on a 'think tank' payroll, or a campain payroll?

When a campain gets over 10 million a 40k salary for english majors and psycology majors to troll the internet and spread disinformation is pretty cheap. Like I said, were not fooled anymore. We know whats going on and we are not just going away.

Let's really look sat this picture. It says more than they are just total idiots. Their parents are baby boomers. Did we educate our children to these ideals? Guess many of us did.

What happened to the "hard work" for earning your allowance and discipline when needed? Who told the teachers, lay your hand on my kid and I'll sue you? No corporal punishment in schools? I never spank my kids?

Use psychology with your children. Nurture them. Give them what they want? Be their friend. We see how that worked.

Forum List

Back