Were just to smart

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
To be duped by the propaganda machine anymore. We know that government exists to protect and serve big business at the expense of everyone else, and were not just going to go away.

Participation in democracy. Its time for Americans to reassert ourselves as the controlling force of our government.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yrT-0Xbrn4&feature=player_embedded]New York Observer: Exclusive "Occupy Wall Street" Unaired Fox Footage - YouTube[/ame]

To be duped by the propaganda machine anymore. We know that government exists to protect and serve big business at the expense of everyone else, and were not just going to go away.

Participation in democracy. Its time for Americans to reassert ourselves as the controlling force of our government.

New York Observer: Exclusive "Occupy Wall Street" Unaired Fox Footage - YouTube

Welcome to the world of a TeaPartier.

I hope people don't start telling lies about the wall-street protestors like they did about the TeaParty protestors.

Next thing you know people will be asking how these people are eating and who is paying for their food and whatnot while they are there...then saying "oh look a big special interest on the left is paying, they are astroturf"

They're welcome to protest. But their 'demands' are fucking ridiculous. I don't support lazy bastards who what to be paid for doing nothing. Fuck that.

Really? You are just "to" smart?

Clearly so. The Oligarchy thinks were frogs, but we know the water is boiling around us. The only thing left to debate is what made it hot and how do you shut the stove off?

Time to take down the establishment. Fuck them and their capital gains. Its time to start rewarding work and human beings instead of rich and business. They are not human beings and they should be stripped of the rights of a human.

Its time to toss out all the federal laws and restore government to the state level where public influence will actually have a voice. Its time reject rule from a far off land and demand local rule.

(im betting you can find ten grammer errors in here if you look hard enough :fu:)

that guy has a real hate thing going on for Fox News......typical union thug....they don't appreciate "fair and balanced"....

Clearly so. The Oligarchy thinks were frogs, but we know the water is boiling around us. The only thing left to debate is what made it hot and how do you shut the stove off?

Time to take down the establishment. Fuck them and their capital gains. Its time to start rewarding work and human beings instead of rich and business. They are not human beings and they should be stripped of the rights of a human.

Its time to toss out all the federal laws and restore government to the state level where public influence will actually have a voice. Its time reject rule from a far off land and demand local rule.

(im betting you can find ten grammer errors in here if you look hard enough :fu:)

If I cared to look, I have no doubt that I could. However, your diarrhea of the mouth on this issue leaves me wondering WTF you are trying to say, to be quite honest with you....

that guy has a real hate thing going on for Fox News......typical union thug....they don't appreciate "fair and balanced"....

Middle aged white male decently dressed that knows how to use an iron that is clearly well educated is a 'typical union thug', and fox news is 'fair and balanced'.

Well this only proves that in a public forum anyone can say anything, nomatter how short sighted or stupid.

Middle aged white male decently dressed that knows how to use an iron that is clearly well educated is a 'typical union thug', and fox news is 'fair and balanced'.

Well this only proves that in a public forum anyone can say anything, nomatter how short sighted or stupid.

Duh? Welcome to America!

If I cared to look, I have no doubt that I could. However, your diarrhea of the mouth on this issue leaves me wondering WTF you are trying to say, to be quite honest with you....

What he said.

:razz:

Look I know posts consisting of more then one sentence with an insult stuck in the middle is hard for you to understand, but you cant monopolize people's time just because you 'dont understand'. Not everyone here speaks in 'early teen jibberish' so if its more then you can handle just do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut and ears open.

Look I know posts consisting of more then one sentence with an insult stuck in the middle is hard for you to understand, but you cant monopolize people's time just because you 'dont understand'. Not everyone here speaks in 'early teen jibberish' so if its more then you can handle just do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut and ears open.

"Were to smart".....early teen jibberish?

well you're right.....he speaks better than the "typical" union thug....i'd say he's more of a well-versed marxist union leader pig that probably sought out the Fox guy in order to spew his rhetoric...

if anyone is "shortsighted or stupid" it's you....fox news is much more "fair and balanced" than MSNBC and other leftie networks out there.....Fox actually lets two sides of an issue be aired...watch it sometime....that is why it is ten times more successful than the other networks....and why lefties want to shut them up....

heeee heeeee heeeeeee, the prez pissed away 585 million dollars on solyandra and the liberal kool aid drinker called it total nonsense.. does money mean anything to these fuckers?

Water,

What everyone is trying to say in a back-handed way, is that you deplete your message "we're just too smart to X" when you're typing it as "were just to smart." Why? Because you declared the subject of the sentence "smarts," and proceeded by making the sentence full of errors. It's called irony. 'git some!

well you're right.....he speaks better than the "typical" union thug....i'd say he's more of a well-versed marxist union leader pig that probably sought out the Fox guy in order to spew his rhetoric...

if anyone is "shortsighted or stupid" it's you....fox news is much more "fair and balanced" than MSNBC and other leftie networks out there.....Fox actually lets two sides of an issue be aired...watch it sometime....that is why it is ten times more successful than the other networks....and why lefties want to shut them up....

Wasnt it fox news that defended itself by saying 'were not in the news business were in the entertainment business?'

Yea thats right go find a corner and cry neocon dipshit. Go pour over your stock portfolio and keep wishing the system would just work for you agian like it did in the 90's.

New Topics

Forum List

Back