Were just to smart

Hey dipshit, recess is over, time to go back inside and sit on your letter in the circle.

I'm still waiting to hear what "the younger generations'" plan is to not be serfs....

Were gonna toss out the federal reserve and this bull shit debt currency. Were going to strip corporations from having power within our government. Were going to restore government power back to the states where it should be, and where it was intended. Were going to strip government of tyrranical laws erected to further empower business interests while empowering the public. Were going to force the government to only spend money that it has, not what is going to get in ten years, not the money of our children. The buck stops here.

How many of you knuckle heads are on a 'think tank' payroll, or a campain payroll?

When a campain gets over 10 million a 40k salary for english majors and psycology majors to troll the internet and spread disinformation is pretty cheap. Like I said, were not fooled anymore. We know whats going on and we are not just going away.

Those are lofty goals, and some of them I might even agree with. How do you plan to take on our Government is DC from Wall Street, though?

Hey dipshit, recess is over, time to go back inside and sit on your letter in the circle.

I'm still waiting to hear what "the younger generations'" plan is to not be serfs....

Were gonna toss out the federal reserve and this bull shit debt currency. Were going to strip corporations from having power within our government. Were going to restore government power back to the states where it should be, and where it was intended. Were going to strip government of tyrranical laws erected to further empower business interests while empowering the public. Were going to force the government to only spend money that it has, not what is going to get in ten years, not the money of our children. The buck stops here.

How many of you knuckle heads are on a 'think tank' payroll, or a campain payroll?

When a campain gets over 10 million a 40k salary for english majors and psycology majors to troll the internet and spread disinformation is pretty cheap. Like I said, were not fooled anymore. We know whats going on and we are not just going away.

Try this, you won't look so fucking retarded.

ieSpell - Spell Checker add-on for Internet Explorer

Let's really look sat this picture. It says more than they are just total idiots. Their parents are baby boomers. Did we educate our children to these ideals? Guess many of us did.

What happened to the "hard work" for earning your allowance and discipline when needed? Who told the teachers, lay your hand on my kid and I'll sue you? No corporal punishment in schools? I never spank my kids?

Use psychology with your children. Nurture them. Give them what they want? Be their friend. We see how that worked.

blah blah blah blah... more meaningless rightwingnuttery. HERE is what it comes down to:

"If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich."
John F. Kennedy (hardly a baby boomer), Inaugural Address, January 20, 1961.

And here's another one of his that should really really be absorbed...

"Liberty without learning is always in peril; learning without liberty is always in vain"

you understand that, right?

you're not getting rid of the federal reserve or our currency. that is naive and ignorant.

it would be very nice if corporations had no monetary power over government. that is not gonig to happen because of Citizen's United.... unless the court overturns that decision (hardly likely) or a constitutional amendment is passed (also hardly likely).

as for having people troll the internet... i'm shocked. shocked i tell you. politics offends you but i think you're not getting either how much is paid for those things or who is doing it... more likely that it's people like you.

Let's really look sat this picture. It says more than they are just total idiots. Their parents are baby boomers. Did we educate our children to these ideals? Guess many of us did.

What happened to the "hard work" for earning your allowance and discipline when needed? Who told the teachers, lay your hand on my kid and I'll sue you? No corporal punishment in schools? I never spank my kids?

Use psychology with your children. Nurture them. Give them what they want? Be their friend. We see how that worked.

blah blah blah blah... more meaningless rightwingnuttery. HERE is what it comes down to:

"If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich."
John F. Kennedy (hardly a baby boomer), Inaugural Address, January 20, 1961.

And here's another one of his that should really really be absorbed...

"Liberty without learning is always in peril; learning without liberty is always in vain"

you understand that, right?

That didn't address what I was saying. It was about teaching values.

To be duped by the propaganda machine anymore. We know that government exists to protect and serve big business at the expense of everyone else, and were not just going to go away.

Participation in democracy. Its time for Americans to reassert ourselves as the controlling force of our government.

New York Observer: Exclusive "Occupy Wall Street" Unaired Fox Footage - YouTube
We're also too smart to get suckered in by a new seminar poster pimping anarchy propaganda too.

There, they're, their.

Yea you guys are so fucking smart arent ya?? Can you tell me how to integrate x^3(x^2-25)^(1/2) dx?

No?? I didnt think so now sit down.

implicit differentiation.

class dismissed.

What did you type it into google and thats what it told you, cause its wrong, its integrated by trig substitution.

Like most of what you have to say its mostly hot air and not true. Ignorant words coming from ignorant people, and you got thanked for that incorrect answer.

Birds of a feather flock together, even the retarded ones that want to go north when everyone else is going south.

To be duped by the propaganda machine anymore. We know that government exists to protect and serve big business at the expense of everyone else, and were not just going to go away.

Participation in democracy. Its time for Americans to reassert ourselves as the controlling force of our government.

We're also too smart to get suckered in by a new seminar poster pimping anarchy propaganda too.

Who said anything about anarchy? Lots of assumptions by people around here.

if so many people are drawing incorrect conclusions, perhaps you're communicating badly?

agreed...the youth ARE getting the short end of the stick.....from OBAMA.....

who do you think gets to PAY for all of his costly leftie bullshit....????

From OBAMA??? And costly leftie bullshit??

The only bullshit here is opinions like this. Where did most of this debt come from?? How about two unfunded wars, expensive prescription drug welfare for big pharma, unfunded tax cuts x2?

Thats right dipshit, with your 'screaming eagle' avatar. As if your patriotic. Your a moron. Stupid. Dumb. And totally unable to see past what Rush tells your base.

Bush can easily be faulted for half of our problems. And he did it under Republican control of all branches of government. I love it, Bush spending 8 years fucking nuking the country and then Obama gets less then 2 years to 'fix everything' before all blame is placed on him.

While I dont like Obama, or much of the libby viewpoint only a fucking fool would be unable to see that there is zero difference between both parties when it comes to any kind of policy.

Get a fucking clue dipshit.

careful......inflammatory language will only burn up your overheated mental capacities...

Forget about Bush....Obama ran "against" him and he's history....how much has OBAMA added to the Debt TODAY in his short 3 years....and why are the American people STILL out of jobs....?

What is Obama doing...if anything.... to really REDUCE the Debt....? (and pls don't mention his meaningless "cuts" like on payroll taxes...)

If you think war is so costly why does Obama CONTINUE to engage in it for 3 long years, keep gitmo open, and even start new wars.........?

(frankly Bush was quite the liberal with domestic spending issues.....he never used his veto to reject the spending bills from the DEMOCRAT congress.....)

Pls explain what you mean by an "unfunded tax cut".....

This is easy silly. But I must point out that bush will never be forgotten. I and everyone else watched the republicans step in line and support everything he did. And yes it was a democratic congress, right after it was a republican one. So go fuck yourself on that note.

American people are still out of a job because there has been no change in policy for the last 15 years. Its all disasterous but it is kept in place because untill recently it was very profitable for those rich enough to 'play capitalist.

What is Obama doing to reduce the debt??? Nothing. He has continued us down the same course that neoconservative ideals set us on a decade ago and is still parrotted today.

I dont know why were involved in 3 wars, not counting the drug war. Do you?

Unfunded tax cut. The tax cut for the rich, you know the one that was unfunded that has everyone so upset?

Take a better English language course. In the US we use the word "too" rather than "to" as an adverb to describe "degree".

You're too smart, so you going to jump in bed with revolutionaries who want to overthrow our Republic?

yeah, that makes sense.

if so many people are drawing incorrect conclusions, perhaps you're communicating badly?

So in other words what your saying is that I have to use alot of words to make sure I can eliminate all the words that I dont use, just to make sure that everyone with an overactive imagination doesnt conjure up phrases or patterns of letters that are a total fantasy???

How about instead we all use a little personel responsability and think before we post?

You're too smart, so you going to jump in bed with revolutionaries who want to overthrow our Republic?

yeah, that makes sense.

This is not a Republic, this is an Oligarchy.

News to me.

Perhaps you'd like to explain why Obama's former advisor is leading this protest? Because truly this is a grass root event that all of the administrations friends just happen to be stirring up.

yeah, that makes sense.

This is not a Republic, this is an Oligarchy.

News to me.

Perhaps you'd like to explain why Obama's former advisor is leading this protest? Because truly this is a grass root event that all of the administrations friends just happen to be stirring up.

Really, I guess you havent been paying attention for the last few years then. That or your hypnotised by the 'glowing box'.

I dont have an explination for that. It doesnt matter. What matters is that this is just the latest of a list of 'citizens acting out', it wont be the last. The people will have their way.

So in other words what your saying is that I have to use alot of words to make sure I can eliminate all the words that I dont use, just to make sure that everyone with an overactive imagination doesnt conjure up phrases or patterns of letters that are a total fantasy???

How about instead we all use a little personel responsability and think before we post?
go on. Set a good example next time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back