“We’re black, white, Asian and we’re Jewish. F*ck off!”

Anti-racist marchers in London claim victory over far-right protest
Anti-racist campaigners have said their protest rally was more than twice as popular as a pro-Brexit demonstration led by Ukip and the far-right figurehead Tommy Robinson on opposing marches through central London on Sunday afternoon.

Thousands of people massed outside BBC headquarters at Portland Place under the banner “No to Tommy Robinson; no to Fortress Britain” before marching through central London, via Trafalgar Square to the north end of Whitehall.

They had gathered to oppose a “Brexit betrayal” march led by Robinson – real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon – and Ukip, in response to the deal brokered by Theresa May with the European commission. It began at Park Lane and made its way to the south end of Whitehall via Parliament Squar
e.

Stirring stuff.

Decent people 1 - Right wing trash 0
Gay pride parade?
People who dont like racisit shite.
Yeah, and they don't like showers either, but they're very partial to kids ... young goats I mean. Or so I hear.

Anti-racist campaigners have said their protest rally was more than twice as popular as a pro-Brexit demonstration led by Ukip and the far-right figurehead Tommy Robinson on opposing marches through central London on Sunday afternoon.

Thousands of people massed outside BBC headquarters at Portland Place under the banner “No to Tommy Robinson; no to Fortress Britain” before marching through central London, via Trafalgar Square to the north end of Whitehall.

They had gathered to oppose a “Brexit betrayal” march led by Robinson – real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon – and Ukip, in response to the deal brokered by Theresa May with the European commission. It began at Park Lane and made its way to the south end of Whitehall via Parliament Squar
e.

Stirring stuff.

Brexit passed, so trying to dismiss it as "far right" and "racist" is dishonest and vile of you.
Brexit was a pack of illeglly funded lies. Only the racists still claim it was honest.

e.

Stirring stuff.

Brexit passed, so trying to dismiss it as "far right" and "racist" is dishonest and vile of you.
Brexit was a pack of illeglly funded lies. Only the racists still claim it was honest.

Whiny troll.

e.

Stirring stuff.

1. Your excuse for your rejection of democracy is noted and laughed at.

2. Calling your enemies "racist" is just you being an asshole.

3. My point stands. Brexit passed, so you trying to dismiss it as "far right" or "racist" is dishonest and vile of you.

Stirring stuff.

Good to hear. Let's hope for a few zeros added after that former figure. Maybe, just maybe, the upcoming fight over the Brexit deal brings out the best in Britons, exposes the right-wing hatemongers for what they are, and results in a country pulling itself together, and maybe even back from the brink - quite the opposite of what I feared would happen in case May's deal doesn't sail through the House of Commons.

Are you on the side of all child rapists, or do you only take their side when they're Muslims?
Please link to my support for any kind of rapists ?
Unlike yourself I condemn all racists. Racist fucks lke [sic] you only get worked up when a muslim is the rapist. You are a piece of shit.

This thread, for one, just the latest of many that you started to condemn Tommy Robinson. It is clear enough from this thread, and even more so in others of your threads, that your big problem with him was that he dared to speak out against, and expose the gangs of Muslim child rapists that were infesting your wretched nation, along with your corrupt government's criminal acts in complicity with these gangs. There is no spin that you can put on it to hide what your position is, and that is the position of openly, blatantly taking the side of these child-rape gangs.

Are you on the side of all child rapists, or do you only take their side when they're Muslims?
Unlike yourself I condemn all racists. Racist fucks lke [sic] you only get worked up when a muslim is the rapist. You are a piece of shit.

This thread, for one, just the latest of many that you started to condemn Tommy Robinson. It is clear enough from this thread, and even more so in others of your threads, that your big problem with him was that he dared to speak out against, and expose the gangs of Muslim child rapists that were infesting your wretched nation, along with your corrupt government's criminal acts in complicity with these gangs. There is no spin that you can put on it to hide what your position is, and that is the position of openly, blatantly taking the side of these child-rape gangs.
Robinson and his mates, people like you victimise all muslims for the crimes of a few. Yoour projected fantasies on this issue expose the sub human make up of your character. I dont know if it is lack of education or the way you were brought up. You are a pretty sick individual.

Stirring stuff.

Good to hear. Let's hope for a few zeros added after that former figure. Maybe, just maybe, the upcoming fight over the Brexit deal brings out the best in Britons, exposes the right-wing hatemongers for what they are, and results in a country pulling itself together, and maybe even back from the brink - quite the opposite of what I feared would happen in case May's deal doesn't sail through the House of Commons.
Its a complex issue, Nobody knows how it will pan out. But the process of legitimising trash like Robinson has to be stopped.

Robinson and his mates, people like you victimise all muslims for the crimes of a few. Yoour projected fantasies on this issue expose the sub human make up of your character. I dont know if it is lack of education or the way you were brought up. You are a pretty sick individual.

oh-----muzzies are being VICTIMIZED? where?
how? I live near several muslim enclaves-----
I have never seen a muslim attacked in the streets for
being a muslim in my city.

Where is diversity in non-whites countries?
Must only whites open their countries for everybody?

black-countries-countries-white-countries-youre-too-white-accept-diversity-5720731.png

Its [sic] a complex issue, Nobody knows how it will pan out. But the process of legitimising trash like Robinson has to be stopped.

There's nothing complex about it.

Rape is wrong.

Raping children is especially wrong.

Defending rapists, especially those who prey on children, is wrong.

Condemning others for standing opposing, especially the rape of children, is wrong.

It's only “complex” to sociopaths, who deny the distinction between right and wrong, between good and evil.

oh-----muzzies are being VICTIMIZED? where?
how? I live near several muslim enclaves-----
I have never seen a muslim attacked in the streets for
being a muslim in my city.

Here's a few instances for you:

Anti Muslim abuse: 'She told me I was a terrorist'

Rape is wrong.

Agreed.

Raping children is especially wrong.

Agreed.

Defending rapists, especially those who prey on children, is wrong.

Agreed, once they are found guilty.

Condemning others for standing opposing, especially the rape of children, is wrong.

If only that were the case with Yaxley-Lennon, I'd be inclined to agree, however defending idiots like Yaxley-Lennon who jeopardise the trials of such people, so risking allowing them to go free to continue their depravities is also wrong, wouldn't you agree?

e.

Stirring stuff.

upload_2018-12-17_10-39-52.jpeg

Where is diversity in non-whites countries?
Must only whites open their countries for everybody?

black-countries-countries-white-countries-youre-too-white-accept-diversity-5720731.png
There is plenty of diversity in Asian and Black countries, only white supremacist racists ignore that fact when they advocate their agendas.

Actually no there is not. Japan and China are extremely homogeneus.

Forum List

Back