“We’re black, white, Asian and we’re Jewish. F*ck off!”

Why do you support racist trash ?

Is sexual orientation racist now?

Why do you?

Tainted Tommy considers organized Islamist gangs of child rapists to be a “race”, and anyone who opposes them to be “racist trash”. That's why he's so pissed-off at Tommy Robinson, who spoke out against these gangs, exposing them and exposing hsi corrupt governments cover up of these gangs and their activities.

I wouldn't worry about being called a “racist”, or otherwise being accused of any kind of bigotry by the likes of Tainted Tommy. Knowing what this disgusting fragment of solid digestive waste stands for, it would be a horrifically shameful thing to not be considered a bigot by him.
Cant take the word of a weird cult freak like you seriously.

Cant [sic] take the word of a weird cult freak like you seriously.

1295180.png

anti-racist = haters

I'm always a little amused when people walk around screaming at others, and insulting them by calling them "right wing trash"..... then say they are fighting hate.

Walking contradictions like Tommy, are a source of amusement to me, but not much else.

anti-racist = haters

I'm always a little amused when people walk around screaming at others, and insulting them by calling them "right wing trash"..... then say they are fighting hate.

Walking contradictions like Tommy, are a source of amusement to me, but not much else.
You have to call out hate when you see it.

anti-racist = haters

Yeah, I just did last post.
No you didnt. My stance is a reaction to the poison that you and your lowinfo mates spread. It isnt the same.

anti-racist = haters

Yeah, I just did last post.
No you didnt. My stance is a reaction to the poison that you and your lowinfo mates spread. It isnt the same.

"You did it! So I'm doing it! But it is ok when I do it! But not when you do it! So you are evil!"

That is what I just heard from that lousy attempt at a post.

Anti-racist marchers in London claim victory over far-right protest
Anti-racist campaigners have said their protest rally was more than twice as popular as a pro-Brexit demonstration led by Ukip and the far-right figurehead Tommy Robinson on opposing marches through central London on Sunday afternoon.

Thousands of people massed outside BBC headquarters at Portland Place under the banner “No to Tommy Robinson; no to Fortress Britain” before marching through central London, via Trafalgar Square to the north end of Whitehall.

They had gathered to oppose a “Brexit betrayal” march led by Robinson – real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon – and Ukip, in response to the deal brokered by Theresa May with the European commission. It began at Park Lane and made its way to the south end of Whitehall via Parliament Squar
e.

Stirring stuff.

Decent people 1 - Right wing trash 0

Dude what's with your obsession with Tommy Robinson? GEEZ

What are you on dickhead ?

Certainly not on the side of organized Islamist child-rape gangs. That would be you. The whole of your problem with Tommy Robinson was his opposition to your child-molesting heros.
Nope, its his footie hooligan racist crime past. I see these wankers every day. They arent heroes,they are bad people.
Why do you support racist criminal football hooligans ? Are you one of them ?

So you agree with Robinson on his comments about Muslim rapists and the immigration policy that lets them in?

Anti-racist campaigners have said their protest rally was more than twice as popular as a pro-Brexit demonstration led by Ukip and the far-right figurehead Tommy Robinson on opposing marches through central London on Sunday afternoon.

Thousands of people massed outside BBC headquarters at Portland Place under the banner “No to Tommy Robinson; no to Fortress Britain” before marching through central London, via Trafalgar Square to the north end of Whitehall.

They had gathered to oppose a “Brexit betrayal” march led by Robinson – real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon – and Ukip, in response to the deal brokered by Theresa May with the European commission. It began at Park Lane and made its way to the south end of Whitehall via Parliament Squar
e.

Stirring stuff.

Dude what's with your obsession with Tommy Robinson? GEEZ
He is trying to establish that the opposition to the violent rape of children is a racist act so as to try to create a climate of verbal abuse so that people will defend the rapes like he does rather than be called names.

He's been doing that the ever since he arrived here. The more childen whose lives are destroyed, the more virtuous he feels for his contributing to the political climate that enables this status quo.

Racist fucks only care about rape when a muslim is the perp. Hypocrites.
Are you on the side of all child rapists, or do you only take their side when they're Muslims?
Please link to my support for any kind of rapists ?
Unlike yourself I condemn all racists. Racist fucks lke you only get worked up when a muslim is the rapist. You are a piece of shit.

e.

Stirring stuff.

Gay pride parade?

e.

Stirring stuff.

Gay pride parade?

A gay pride parade always has better music.

e.

Stirring stuff.

Gay pride parade?
People who dont like racisit shite.

e.

Stirring stuff.

Brexit passed, so trying to dismiss it as "far right" and "racist" is dishonest and vile of you.

e.

Stirring stuff.

Gay pride parade?
People who dont like racisit shite.

Not wanting to be overrun by immigrants is not racist shite.

You are the problem.

Forum List

Back