London: BLM protester saves 'white supremacists' life, carrying him to safety.

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England
The Sun

THE peaceful Black Lives Matter hero who was pictured carrying a far-right protester away from danger said he stepped in because the man "wouldn't have made it".

Dad-of-two Patrick Hutchinson, was snapped with a man draped over his shoulders after he had allegedly been attacked near Waterloo Station on Saturday.

1592155647954.png

The Black Lives Matter supporter carried the injured man from an opposing group to safetyCredit: Reuters
 Patrick Hutchinson claims he was the man who rescued 'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13
Patrick Hutchinson claims he was the man who rescued 'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13Credit: workoutwithhutch/Instagram
The Reuters image taken by Dylan Martinez, quickly went viral around the world with many seeing it as an example of peace set by the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement.

Mr Hutchinson told Channel 4 News it was a "scary" scene, adding: "It was pretty hectic, it was almost like a stampede, there was lots of people.

"There were people trying to protect him, but unsuccessfully. And then the guys went in there, they sort of put a little cordon around him to stop him receiving any more physical harm.

"He was under physical harm. His life was under threat.

"And whilst they did that I thought, 'well if he stays here he's not going to make it'.

"So I just went under, scooped him up and put him on my shoulders and sort of started marching towards the police with him whilst all the guys were sort of surrounding me and protecting me and the guy I had on my shoulder.

"I could actually feel strikes and hits as I was carrying him, so these guys were probably taking some of that themselves on their person."

Yesterday, personal trainer Mr Hutchinson took to social media to tell his thousands of followers “we saved a life today.”
He was under physical harm. His life was under threat
Personal Trainer Patrick Hutchinson

Along with the hashtag Black Lives Matter, he said: “It's not black versus white, it is everyone versus the racists. We had each other's back and protected those who needed us.”

Mr Hutchinson, who lists himself as a qualified personal trainer and UK athletics coach and who links to Hercules Wimbledon Athletics Club on his Instagram page, attached four pictures to the social media post, including one of him carrying the man and a selfie of him with a friend.

Far right thugs have been accused of being the instigators of the violence on Saturday after they were seen attacking police and BLM supporters.

Videos leading up to the poignant image show a group of BLM protesters forming a shield around the white man as they make their way past the train station.

It's not black versus white, it is everyone versus the racists. We had each other's back and protected those who needed us.

It is believed the man was seen lying injured after being chased past the Royal Festival Hall.

He was then found by Mr Hutchinson, from Wimbledon, south west London, who picked him up and carried him away to safety while the trainer’s friends formed a shield around the pair as they made their way through the crowd flanked by police in riot gear.

The BLM protester tagged Ark Protection in his post, who uploaded a four minute video from the protests on Saturday which showed hundreds of men fighting with police while singing England football songs and the national anthem.

Patrick shared a post about the protests on Instagram
Patrick shared a post about the protests on InstagramCredit: workoutwithhutch/Instagram
Earlier in the day there were skirmishes between anti-racism groups and far-right activists. Anti-racist protesters have rallied for days against racism and police abuses since the death of African American George Floyd in Minneapolis last month.

Several hundred demonstrators attended a protest at Parliament Square organised by far-right groups, including Britain First, which claimed they wanted to protect statues such as Winston Churchill from vandalism.

But fights erupted in areas near the Houses of Parliament and Trafalgar Square, with foul-mouth chants heard and missiles thrown at police in riot gear.

A man urinated next to a memorial dedicated to police officer Keith Palmer, who was killed in the 2017 Westminster terror attack amid violent clashes between far-right protesters and police in central London.

So there you go you ankle biting rednecks if you come over here despite your loathsome white supremacist views, if you get into trouble these BLM guys will bail you out and protect you!

Ain't they the cutest!

While I applaud this guy for saving the life of someone, his comments are an acknowledgement by him that the BLM movement, by and large, is one of violence...

Good guys are handy to have around in a pinch. Really really big good guys are really really handy to have around. :thewave:

black lives are only worth 200 dollars a head ya moron

Murad Gazdiev

@MuradGazdiev

A black slave in Libya today costs as little $200 dollars. Slave trading was punishable by death under Colonel Gadaffi - until the Libyan government was destroyed by a coalition led by Hillary Clinton/Obama. And now they’re tweeting about #BLM

The Sun

THE peaceful Black Lives Matter hero who was pictured carrying a far-right protester away from danger said he stepped in because the man "wouldn't have made it".

Dad-of-two Patrick Hutchinson, was snapped with a man draped over his shoulders after he had allegedly been attacked near Waterloo Station on Saturday.

View attachment 350237

The Black Lives Matter supporter carried the injured man from an opposing group to safetyCredit: Reuters
 Patrick Hutchinson claims he was the man who rescued 'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13
Patrick Hutchinson claims he was the man who rescued 'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13Credit: workoutwithhutch/Instagram
The Reuters image taken by Dylan Martinez, quickly went viral around the world with many seeing it as an example of peace set by the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement.

Mr Hutchinson told Channel 4 News it was a "scary" scene, adding: "It was pretty hectic, it was almost like a stampede, there was lots of people.

"There were people trying to protect him, but unsuccessfully. And then the guys went in there, they sort of put a little cordon around him to stop him receiving any more physical harm.

"And whilst they did that I thought, 'well if he stays here he's not going to make it'.

"So I just went under, scooped him up and put him on my shoulders and sort of started marching towards the police with him whilst all the guys were sort of surrounding me and protecting me and the guy I had on my shoulder.

"I could actually feel strikes and hits as I was carrying him, so these guys were probably taking some of that themselves on their person."

Yesterday, personal trainer Mr Hutchinson took to social media to tell his thousands of followers “we saved a life today.”

Along with the hashtag Black Lives Matter, he said: “It's not black versus white, it is everyone versus the racists. We had each other's back and protected those who needed us.”

Mr Hutchinson, who lists himself as a qualified personal trainer and UK athletics coach and who links to Hercules Wimbledon Athletics Club on his Instagram page, attached four pictures to the social media post, including one of him carrying the man and a selfie of him with a friend.

Far right thugs have been accused of being the instigators of the violence on Saturday after they were seen attacking police and BLM supporters.

Videos leading up to the poignant image show a group of BLM protesters forming a shield around the white man as they make their way past the train station.

It's not black versus white, it is everyone versus the racists. We had each other's back and protected those who needed us.

It is believed the man was seen lying injured after being chased past the Royal Festival Hall.

He was then found by Mr Hutchinson, from Wimbledon, south west London, who picked him up and carried him away to safety while the trainer’s friends formed a shield around the pair as they made their way through the crowd flanked by police in riot gear.

The BLM protester tagged Ark Protection in his post, who uploaded a four minute video from the protests on Saturday which showed hundreds of men fighting with police while singing England football songs and the national anthem.

Patrick shared a post about the protests on InstagramCredit: workoutwithhutch/Instagram
Earlier in the day there were skirmishes between anti-racism groups and far-right activists. Anti-racist protesters have rallied for days against racism and police abuses since the death of African American George Floyd in Minneapolis last month.

Several hundred demonstrators attended a protest at Parliament Square organised by far-right groups, including Britain First, which claimed they wanted to protect statues such as Winston Churchill from vandalism.

But fights erupted in areas near the Houses of Parliament and Trafalgar Square, with foul-mouth chants heard and missiles thrown at police in riot gear.

A man urinated next to a memorial dedicated to police officer Keith Palmer, who was killed in the 2017 Westminster terror attack amid violent clashes between far-right protesters and police in central London.

So there you go you ankle biting rednecks if you come over here despite your loathsome white supremacist views, if you get into trouble these BLM guys will bail you out and protect you!

Ain't they the cutest!
But that proves my point all along, it isn't black protesters but instead white liberals that are the problem...I didn't read your rant, how did that guy get hurt?...or would you like to keep that a secret?

The Sun

View attachment 350237

Patrick Hutchinson claims he was the man who rescued 'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13

Ain't they the cutest!
..whites have 5 times the population of blacks in the US
..white on black murder 234
..now, for the vice versa to be equal, it would be about 40 black on white murders--
but-the truth is:
..black on white murders 514
..again, you prove to know NOTHING about the US...I suggest you stop making a fool of yourself

The Sun

View attachment 350237

Ain't they the cutest!

He wouldn't have needed protection but for those putrid thugs.

Good on the one or two guys that are still human. But him saying "He wouldn't have made it" is confirmation of what's been said about the racist violence of BLM.

The Sun

View attachment 350237

Patrick Hutchinson claims he was the man who rescued 'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13

Ain't they the cutest!
..now, for the vice versa to be equal, it would be about 40 black on white murders--
but-the truth is:
..again, you prove to know NOTHING about the US...I suggest you stop making a fool of yourself

But that's not fair!...... .Its my one and only pastime!.......Your so cruel!..... Sob,sob!!!

What makes that man a "far-right" protester?

The Sun

View attachment 350237

Patrick Hutchinson claims he was the man who rescued 'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13

Ain't they the cutest!
but-the truth is:
Yea but the thread is about an incident in London, nothing to do with the US, so who's the fool?

The Sun

View attachment 350237

Patrick Hutchinson claims he was the man who rescued 'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13'far-right' protester during clashes in London on June 13

Ain't they the cutest!
but-the truth is:
Yea but the thread is about an incident in London, nothing to do with the US, so who's the fool?
you really proved your point:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back