We're all truck drivers now

No one said anything about communism dear. Calm down.

can the idiot tell us what his point about truckdrivers was??
Read my post and have someone explain it to you.
It was a simple question and you failed.
I sorry you two cant read. I failed in considering that when I posted.
can the idiot tell us what his point about truckdrivers was or must he admit by his silence or attempts to change the subject that he can't defend his own thread???
I told you to read it and have someone explain it to you. If you cant figure it out by reading it any words I use to explain it to you will only confound you further as evidenced by your response to my other posts.

Dont know......from what I've heard drivers for the large nationwide co's do pretty well.........
My son does, earns $1,000 dollars a week...
After taxes?
before...
How about quality of life?
He traves with is dog, has his gaming consoles and computers and loves it...he has no wife and kids so he is free to travel and do what he wants..he is going to take his little brother this summer and travel with him..I did the same when I was `12-13yo when my family ran trucks(my uncle drove) to the West coast..I had a blast...
I wonder how many truckers actually fit that profile? My guess is not many at least according to my experience with truckers. I help quite a few of them and they have all sorts of problems with family and money.

My son does, earns $1,000 dollars a week...
After taxes?
before...
How about quality of life?
He traves with is dog, has his gaming consoles and computers and loves it...he has no wife and kids so he is free to travel and do what he wants..he is going to take his little brother this summer and travel with him..I did the same when I was `12-13yo when my family ran trucks(my uncle drove) to the West coast..I had a blast...
I wonder how many truckers actually fit that profile? My guess is not many at least according to my experience with truckers. I help quite a few of them and they have all sorts of problems with family and money.
I can understand why..it can be very difficult to raise a family being home 3 days a month...........

My brother in law is driving truck, making six figure income. I have friend driving truck making 75k a year.

A lot depends on the company and what you haul.

My brother in law is driving truck, making six figure income. I have friend driving truck making 75k a year.

Yes it does...I would like to but for some reason I nod off easily driving long distances.....

Yes it does...I would like to but for some reason I nod off easily driving long distances.....

gee so maybe so many truckers is a good indication and OP got it backwards??
Yes, it means a lots of transportation of goods, which means a healthy economy....

Yes, it means a lots of transportation of goods, which means a healthy economy....

it seems the tiger has left the room having learned that his knee jerk anti capitalist op made no sense whatsoever.

it seems the tiger has left the room having learned that his knee jerk anti capitalist op made no sense whatsoever.
It must be hard for you being so easily confused dear. The OP said nothing about capitalism. You should get your medication adjusted.

Somewhere along the way the U.S. became a nation of truck drivers Somewhere along the way the U.S. became a nation of truck drivers - MarketWatch

MW-DF107_common_20150209085928_ZH.jpg

I wonder how accurate this is?
Most Popular Job By State MAP - Business Insider

overrepresented%20jobs%20state%20map.png

These are not the most common jobs in these states — that map would be very boring, since the most common job in 42 states is "retail salesperson," the most common job in the country.

Forum List

Back