We're all truck drivers now

MW-DF107_common_20150209085928_ZH.jpg

Weird. I would have thought Cali would be full of people in IT. This really just points to how capitalistic our nation is.

Naaa, it just point out how many truck drivers are needed to deliver all that cheap shit made in China, Afghanastan, and Bangladesh.

ah so under communism you would need fewer truck drivers because people can't afford to buy stuff that is transported in trucks
No one said anything about communism dear. Calm down.

can the idiot tell us what his point about truckdrivers was??

Weird. I would have thought Cali would be full of people in IT. This really just points to how capitalistic our nation is.

Naaa, it just point out how many truck drivers are needed to deliver all that cheap shit made in China, Afghanastan, and Bangladesh.

ah so under communism you would need fewer truck drivers because people can't afford to buy stuff that is transported in trucks

They are communist...

Read my post and have someone explain it to you.

translation: the liberal has no idea what he was trying to say about truck drivers

They are communist...
:laugh:

It was a simple question and you failed.

I sorry you two cant read. I failed in considering that when I posted.

Dont know......from what I've heard drivers for the large nationwide co's do pretty well.........
My son does, earns $1,000 dollars a week...
After taxes?
before...
How about quality of life?
He traves with is dog, has his gaming consoles and computers and loves it...he has no wife and kids so he is free to travel and do what he wants..he is going to take his little brother this summer and travel with him..I did the same when I was `12-13yo when my family ran trucks(my uncle drove) to the West coast..I had a blast...

I sorry you two cant read. I failed in considering that when I posted.
can the idiot tell us what his point about truckdrivers was or must he admit by his silence or attempts to change the subject that he can't defend his own thread???

Forum List

Back