Wendy Davis ad goes too far! ad uses wheelchair to criticize paralyzed foe Abbott

Wendy is floundering, this is a last gasp.

Hilarious! The Republican crybabies are whining that big bad Wendy's picking on them by telling the truth, Republicans should be so honest -pewsh- So tell me Republicans, what part of wheelchair ad is dishonest?

Greg Abbott is the perfect example of the Republican "I got mine, screw you" mentality. I hope Wendy Davis doubles down on the Republican scumbag tort reform policies that Greg Abbott profited so handsomely from but now-----now... hypocrite.

Wether the ad is true or false I do not know. I haven't followed this election closely, I tend to not care too much about uncompetitive races. This ad was in poor taste and there is nothing wrong in pointing that out.

Notice how the far left will not come in and condemn this candidate.

So far at least one racist/bigoted far left Obama drone came in and shot their propaganda misses which turned out to be duds.

So far at least one racist/bigoted far left Obama drone came in and shot their propaganda misses which turned out to be duds.
It speaks to their integrity, or lack thereof.

Hilarious! The Republican crybabies are whining that big bad Wendy's picking on them by telling the truth, Republicans should be so honest -pewsh- So tell me Republicans, what part of wheelchair ad is dishonest?

Greg Abbott is the perfect example of the Republican "I got mine, screw you" mentality. I hope Wendy Davis doubles down on the Republican scumbag tort reform policies that Greg Abbott profited so handsomely from but now-----now... hypocrite.

Wether the ad is true or false I do not know. I haven't followed this election closely, I tend to not care too much about uncompetitive races. This ad was in poor taste and there is nothing wrong in pointing that out.

"in poor taste" my ass, the truth is just the truth. The MSM - rightwing/propaganda machine wants the stupid part of Texas to think about something else, anything else, while Abbott and his Republican cronies screw Texans with their pro-corporate, anti "we the people" tort reform. Welcome to the dupid side of the aisle.

"in poor taste" my ass, the truth is just the truth. The MSM - rightwing/propaganda machine wants the stupid part of Texas to think about something else, anything else, while Abbott and his Republican cronies screw Texans with their pro-corporate, anti "we the people" tort reform. Welcome to the dupid side of the aisle.

See how confused this has the far left and their propaganda, they think CNN is "The MSM - rightwing/propaganda machine "

I am not on any side of the aisle as a matter of fact. Davis is terribly far behind in the polls and this ad was hoping to recover some ground but it won't work. I am not wild about many of Abbott's views but that doesn't mean people have to throw away decency to make their point.

I really expected people like Star to justify the add, classless.

I am not on any side of the aisle as a matter of fact. Davis is terribly far behind in the polls and this ad was hoping to recover some ground but it won't work. I am not wild about many of Abbott's views but that doesn't mean people have to throw away decency to make their point.

Bullshit!
Explain what decency line the ad crossed?

Bullshit!
Explain what decency line the ad crossed?

It is of my opinion that it was in poor taste to show an empty wheel chair. The Davis campaign could have made their point without doing so. That's how I view it and nothing you can say will change my opinion on the matter. We are going to have to agree to disagree concerning this ad.

Fullscreen-capture-10112014-92224-AM.bmp.jpg

So Greg Abbott is not a hypocrite who's trying to stop others from benefitting from what he benefitted from?

:dunno:

So Greg Abbott is not a hypocrite who's trying to stop others from benefitting from what he benefitted from?

They're both hypocrites according to their campaigns.

What Wendy Davis hypocrisy are you talking about?
Republicans on this thread haven't explained how the ad in question crossed the boundary of decency, other than one Republican telling us her/his feeeeelings. OTOH on this thread we've shown just one of Greg Abbott's many hypocrisy's and scummy policies that help corporations at the expense of real, living, breathing people, it seems to me like Wendy Davis is who she is, take her or leave her. Greg Abbott OTOH wants to reform the torts that help people recover a semblance of normalcy in their lives.

Texans need to be informed about what Abbott is about to do to them - remember Texas' 2003 healthcare tort reform? Right, how'd that work out, Texas has the worst health insurance coverage in the country and...
"A new study found no evidence that health care costs in Texas dipped after a 2003 constitutional amendment limited payouts in medical malpractice lawsuits, despite claims made to voters by some backers of tort reform."

See what I'm saying, Texas has a history of screwin' over regular people with their tort reforms. Now-----now Abbott wants to bend y'all over again - what's wrong with you people?

Republicans on this thread haven't explained how the ad in question crossed the boundary of decency, other than one Republican telling us her/his feeeeelings. OTOH on this thread we've shown just one of Greg Abbott's many hypocrisy's and scummy policies that help corporations at the expense of real, living, breathing people, it seems to me like Wendy Davis is who she is, take her or leave her. Greg Abbott OTOH wants to reform the torts that help people recover a semblance of normalcy in their lives.

Texans need to be informed about what Abbott is about to do to them - remember Texas' 2003 healthcare tort reform? Right, how'd that work out, Texas has the worst health insurance coverage in the country and...
"A new study found no evidence that health care costs in Texas dipped after a 2003 constitutional amendment limited payouts in medical malpractice lawsuits, despite claims made to voters by some backers of tort reform."

See what I'm saying, Texas has a history of screwin' over regular people with their tort reforms. Now-----now Abbott wants to bend y'all over again - what's wrong with you people?
Nothing wrong with Texas. They look like they're gonna reject this phoney bitch.

You think just because I feel this add is in poor taste I am a Republican? Too funny. Here's the inside scoop, I am very much not a Republican. I'll criticize any politician when I feel they have acted untowardly. This isn't a matter of party, it's a matter of decorum.

Forum List

Back