Wendy Davis ad goes too far! ad uses wheelchair to criticize paralyzed foe Abbott

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Washington (CNN) -- Wendy Davis is attacking her partially paralyzed Republican opponent Greg Abbott in the Texas governor's race -- with an ad that features an empty wheelchair.

"A tree fell on Greg Abbott. He sued and got millions. Since then, he's spent his career working against other victims," a narrator says of the wheelchair-bound Abbott.

Davis ad uses wheelchair to criticize paralyzed foe - CNN.com

Wow, sinking to the lowest. I'm sure she offending many paralyzed people with this trash!

Ads like that reek of desperation. When you can't run on your record or if you don't have good ideas, belittling your opponent is all there is.

She doesn't deserve to get elected simply because she has no standards.

That's simply amazing what the Democrat party has become, it's chock full of sick, ugly and disgusting people who will do anything to get on that taxpayer gravy train

It's a pretty nasty political ad and she be ashamed of herself and her campaign. It's clearly the move of a very desperate campaign.

The only reason she is doing as well as she is is because of the DNC started backing here after her filibuster on the disgusting practice of late-term abortion, and because she is attractive. I would vote against her if I lived in Texas. However, I am ashamed to say that my cock would vote for her.

abortion+barbie.jpg

wendy-davis-abortion-barbie-600x450.jpg

She's done.

She never really had a chance at winning in the first place. This ad was a desperate attempt to increase her polling numbers. Which is funny because her numbers have no where to go but up.

Forum List

Back