Wendy Davis ad goes too far! ad uses wheelchair to criticize paralyzed foe Abbott

Where are all the liberals who usually come here to defend terrorists, bigots, and thugs? I would think they would be circling the wagons on this one by now.

This woman makes my skin crawl. as worse as Pelosi (you have to pass the bill to see what's in it, Debbie downer Schultz (Republicans want to drag women by the hair back into some frikken stone age or whatever), etc

How is this showing how she would run their lives? they are so out of anything but dirty politics

She's standing by her ad. Democrats say she's ahead of Abbott despite all evidence to the contrary.

This woman makes my skin crawl. as worse as Pelosi (you have to pass the bill to see what's in it, Debbie downer Schultz (Republicans want to drag women by the hair back into some frikken stone age or whatever), etc

How is this showing how she would run their lives? they are so out of anything but dirty politics
hey a copy and paste!

this thread is amusing and full of irony
Aren't you going to defend Davis' gutter politics the way you defend Islamic terrorists?

look at you calling saying gutter politics you racist sack of shit. like i said. Irony
You support every slimy liberal POS and every one of their slimy policies and you know it. I'm still waiting for you to condemn Davis for her attack on the handicapped. If not, you support it.

hey a copy and paste!
Do you support Wendy Davis's ad?

hey a copy and paste!
Do you support Wendy Davis's ad?

sound-of-silence.jpg

She isn't a woman I would admire and I hope her living children hates her guts for standing up to filibuster abortions in a any stage of their lives. sorry that's how I feel about it. harsh but she deserves no more

Wendy is floundering, this is a last gasp.

Hilarious! The Republican crybabies are whining that big bad Wendy's picking on them by telling the truth, Republicans should be so honest -pewsh- So tell me Republicans, what part of wheelchair ad is dishonest?

Greg Abbott is the perfect example of the Republican "I got mine, screw you" mentality. I hope Wendy Davis doubles down on the Republican scumbag tort reform policies that Greg Abbott profited so handsomely from but now-----now... hypocrite.

Wendy is floundering, this is a last gasp.

Hilarious! The Republican crybabies are whining that big bad Wendy's picking on them by telling the truth, Republicans should be so honest -pewsh- So tell me Republicans, what part of wheelchair ad is dishonest?

Greg Abbott is the perfect example of the Republican "I got mine, screw you" mentality. I hope Wendy Davis doubles down on the Republican scumbag tort reform policies that Greg Abbott profited so handsomely from but now-----now... hypocrite.

Another liberal stoops to new lows.

Forum List

Back