Wendy Davis ad goes too far! ad uses wheelchair to criticize paralyzed foe Abbott

Even satirists get it right more often than Republicans on this M/B.

Did d̶i̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶u̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ disgraced Army Veteran/torturer/Republican party hero say what NewCorpse.com says Allan said?

Typical Republican BS, attack the messenger---clueless about the message.

Slander and libel are literally the only thing the left brings to America.

Scumbag demagogues avoid prosecution by hiding behind "satire," knowing full well that hate-filled imbeciles like you will spread the slander mindlessly until called on it.

Star, you're stupid - come on, you know that you're stupid. The other kids learned new concepts with ease, where you could only be trained to repeat simple phrases with excessive repetition. Star, you are also dishonest, not a shred of integrity in you.

You are the quintessential democrat.

Your claim is she's a "certified whack job", are you a liar?
link please

LOL, you run with that kid.

The fact that you support her says much about you.

And your inability to produce the certificate that you claimed Wendy Davis has, proves you are a liar - run with that liar.
Oh, come on. Sure, Antares is a shit stain, but really? You're gonna cling to him using a figure of speech as evidence he's a liar? He's proven he's a liar much more convincingly than that.

Feel free to prove your assertion kid.

Star is just Butt Hurt because he feels he has no choice but to support that whack job.
Already done. I showed where you claimed full employment is at 3.5% and then after you were shown full employment is actually 5.5%, you lied and claimed you weren't talking about full employment.

LMAO,kid you are no better than Star :)

I said employment here was 3.5 %, whatever you paid for your reading comprehension lessons was too much.

LOL, you run with that kid.

The fact that you support her says much about you.

And your inability to produce the certificate that you claimed Wendy Davis has, proves you are a liar - run with that liar.
Oh, come on. Sure, Antares is a shit stain, but really? You're gonna cling to him using a figure of speech as evidence he's a liar? He's proven he's a liar much more convincingly than that.

Feel free to prove your assertion kid.

Star is just Butt Hurt because he feels he has no choice but to support that whack job.
Already done. I showed where you claimed full employment is at 3.5% and then after you were shown full employment is actually 5.5%, you lied and claimed you weren't talking about full employment.

LMAO,kid you are no better than Star :)

I said employment here was 3.5 %, whatever you paid for your reading comprehension lessons was too much.
So you're still lying. Thanks for proving me right! :mm: At the time you said it was 3.5%, the unemployment rate was actually 6.1%, so clearly, you weren't talking about the unemployment rate.

That means you're not just a liar, you're a really stupid liar. :lol:

Forum List

Back