House Votes 382 to 35 for “Blue Lives Matter” Bill, a Dangerous Solution in Search of a Problem

House Votes 382 to 35 for “Blue Lives Matter” Bill, a Dangerous Solution in Search of a Problem

absolutely fucking insane that Blue Lives Matter is a thing that's just been mainstreamed without fanfare. It's as openly fascist as anything I've ever seen in this country; the purpose is to respond to Black Lives Matter by saying "no they don't, and your murderers are heroes"
Kinda crazy how things end up when you have hate crime laws that make one races crimes worth more jail time than another’s.

absolutely fucking insane that Blue Lives Matter is a thing that's just been mainstreamed without fanfare. It's as openly fascist as anything I've ever seen in this country; the purpose is to respond to Black Lives Matter by saying "no they don't, and your murderers are heroes"
Your link is full of the half truths I have some to expect from libstains. The vast majority of police shooting unarmed blacks is the fault of the unarmed blacks. Bath house did everything he could to stir up hate toward police and whites.

That’s not what video after video tells us. Time after time, we see police over-reacting and brutalizing men who are no threat to them whatsoever. The their victims end up dead at a far higher rate than unarmed whites.

Yes, because the armed blacks happen to commit a lot more crimes and resist arrests. Sad fact that probably has a lot to do with the fact that they live in the fatherless democrat plantation. All that "toxic masculinity" has been removed by the democrats, so the kids take it to their own hands.

So you admit the police are predjudice towards.blacks.

Kinda crazy how things end up when you have hate crime laws that make one races crimes worth more jail time than another’s.

That’s a lie . Hate crimes are hate crimes. White black yellow brown .

Sorry if it upsets your racist ass.

Welcome to my world. I hear it day in and day out all because I do not kiss the ass of Trump. And I have yet to talk to anyone on this forum that is not to the left of me.

If you are saying that everyone is to the right of you then it seems you may be far-left. Do you hook a lot of shots too?

Your link is full of the half truths I have some to expect from libstains. The vast majority of police shooting unarmed blacks is the fault of the unarmed blacks. Bath house did everything he could to stir up hate toward police and whites.

That’s not what video after video tells us. Time after time, we see police over-reacting and brutalizing men who are no threat to them whatsoever. The their victims end up dead at a far higher rate than unarmed whites.

Yes, because the armed blacks happen to commit a lot more crimes and resist arrests. Sad fact that probably has a lot to do with the fact that they live in the fatherless democrat plantation. All that "toxic masculinity" has been removed by the democrats, so the kids take it to their own hands.

Will you admit that a lot of blacks commit crimes and when they do they deserve to be punished under the law? Honestly, I don't agree with all laws and we do need to trim them but enforcement of the law is important.

It''s just funny how hate crimes never apply to white victims. Knock out game anybody?????

Another Obama Legacy of throwing our police under the bus is dying...............Praising those who rioted in places like Ferguson.................or accepting those who chant FRY A PIG....................

Those days of throwing those who serve our country are done.................

Haven't even read the bill but probably the program of military surplus is there...........GOOD...........I HOPE.

Will you admit that a lot of blacks commit crimes and when they do they deserve to be punished under the law? Honestly, I don't agree with all laws and we do need to trim them but enforcement of the law is important.

I agree that laws need to be enforced but study after study shows that when blacks commit crimes they are punished more frequently and more harshly than when whites commit the same crimes. That black neighbourhoods are frequently “over policed” and used as cash cows for traffic fines, which leads to more arrests and jail time.

And as for black families, since the Reagan Administration began the War on Drugs, and minimum sentencing requirements, the number of blacks and Hispanics in federal prisons has from 30,000 to 300,000. Nothing has decimated black families like Republican policies.

Justice needs to be meted out on a fair and equal basis.

It''s just funny how hate crimes never apply to white victims. Knock out game anybody?????

No such thing. This is another FOX News urban legend.

Excellent.

The 35 nose-noodles who voted against it -

1*AN4ueBZb4cewixsX5ZSOWQ.png

35 people that believe in states rights...more power to them. But that must really piss off a statist like you

More big government from those "small" government conservatives.

I agree that laws need to be enforced but study after study shows that when blacks commit crimes they are punished more frequently and more harshly than when whites commit the same crimes.

And those studies only give you raw numbers and no explanation. There are many things that go into a judge handing out a sentence. One of the most important factors is past history. If a black and a white appear before the same judge with the same drug charge, the black will get more time than the white if it's his third offense compared to the white's first offense. Attire, attitude, testimony of the arresting officers on the suspects conduct before, during and after the arrest makes a difference as well.

However I do have a friend in the court system, and I asked him if he thought there was some bias in regards to race. He said he had no evidence, but his belief is that race is a factor. Sometimes black suspects get more time than whites. But guess what? The judges handing down harsher sentences were black.

It makes sense too. If you are a black judge living in a black neighborhood, the best thing you can do for your area is to get rid of the problem makers. On the other hand, if you are a white judge that has animosity of blacks, the worst thing you can do for the black community is release those troublemakers back into the black society.

That black neighbourhoods are frequently “over policed” and used as cash cows for traffic fines, which leads to more arrests and jail time.

So that's the fault of police? If you get a ticket, do what white people do, go to court and pay it.

And as for black families, since the Reagan Administration began the War on Drugs, and minimum sentencing requirements, the number of blacks and Hispanics in federal prisons has from 30,000 to 300,000. Nothing has decimated black families like Republican policies.

There is a simple solution to that as well: don't deal or do drugs.

I agree that laws need to be enforced but study after study shows that when blacks commit crimes they are punished more frequently and more harshly than when whites commit the same crimes. That black neighbourhoods are frequently “over policed” and used as cash cows for traffic fines, which leads to more arrests and jail time.

Justice needs to be meted out on a fair and equal basis.

That is true. We need to work to ensure white criminals are punished to the extent that black ones are punished

As it should be. Any police officer that kills anybody black or otherwise unjustified is charged and prisoned. Now if you can name me one who hasn't, please post the link and video if available.

The problem with the left is they want us to live in a lawless uncivilized world. The left believes that what they don't like is the law.

D.A. rejects charges against sheriff's deputy who killed cyclist

It was a traffic accident.

As it should be. Any police officer that kills anybody black or otherwise unjustified is charged and prisoned. Now if you can name me one who hasn't, please post the link and video if available.

The problem with the left is they want us to live in a lawless uncivilized world. The left believes that what they don't like is the law.

Ex-cops charged in beating death of Kelly Thomas found not guilty - CNN

Okay, first off, what did the officers do that was illegal? After all, you have to do something against the law. You heard them order the guy to the ground which he refused, and the video is unclear of what happened next, although you hear officers commanding him to put his arms behind his back which it seems like he refused those orders as well.

Next is that the officers were charged on several counts including murder. It was a jury of citizens that found the officers not guilty.

Ex-cops charged in beating death of Kelly Thomas found not guilty - CNN

Okay, first off, what did the officers do that was illegal? After all, you have to do something against the law. You heard them order the guy to the ground which he refused, and the video is unclear of what happened next, although you hear officers commanding him to put his arms behind his back which it seems like he refused those orders as well.

Next is that the officers were charged on several counts including murder. It was a jury of citizens that found the officers not guilty.
Dude, he hates cops

Just one more overreach by the Fed Govt. Every bill like this that gets passed takes away power from the states.
How? You don’t think blue lives matter? Step out punk

Just one more overreach by the Fed Govt. Every bill like this that gets passed takes away power from the states.
How? You don’t think blue lives matter? Step out punk

Yes, blue lives matter and the states have laws to deal with those that harm the police. We do not need the Feds to be our nannies in everything we do. I get that being a statist you think the Fed Govt is the answer to all our problems, but they normally create more than they solve.

Forum List

Back