House Votes 382 to 35 for “Blue Lives Matter” Bill, a Dangerous Solution in Search of a Problem

They can’t fathom that the police target minorities, but they DO believe the FBI is corrupt because they are looking at Trump .

Hypocrites.

House Votes 382 to 35 for “Blue Lives Matter” Bill, a Dangerous Solution in Search of a Problem

absolutely fucking insane that Blue Lives Matter is a thing that's just been mainstreamed without fanfare. It's as openly fascist as anything I've ever seen in this country; the purpose is to respond to Black Lives Matter by saying "no they don't, and your murderers are heroes"

Just one more overreach by the Fed Govt. Every bill like this that gets passed takes away power from the states.

absolutely fucking insane that Blue Lives Matter is a thing that's just been mainstreamed without fanfare. It's as openly fascist as anything I've ever seen in this country; the purpose is to respond to Black Lives Matter by saying "no they don't, and your murderers are heroes"
Your link is full of the half truths I have some to expect from libstains. The vast majority of police shooting unarmed blacks is the fault of the unarmed blacks. Bath house did everything he could to stir up hate toward police and whites.

Your link is full of the half truths I have some to expect from libstains. The vast majority of police shooting unarmed blacks is the fault of the unarmed blacks. Bath house did everything he could to stir up hate toward police and whites.

That’s not what video after video tells us. Time after time, we see police over-reacting and brutalizing men who are no threat to them whatsoever. The their victims end up dead at a far higher rate than unarmed whites.

That’s not what video after video tells us. Time after time, we see police over-reacting and brutalizing men who are no threat to them whatsoever. The their victims end up dead at a far higher rate than unarmed whites.
That's exactly what video after video tells us.

Excellent.

The 35 nose-noodles who voted against it -

1*AN4ueBZb4cewixsX5ZSOWQ.png

Yes, because the armed blacks happen to commit a lot more crimes and resist arrests. Sad fact that probably has a lot to do with the fact that they live in the fatherless democrat plantation. All that "toxic masculinity" has been removed by the democrats, so the kids take it to their own hands.

I thought our Pointy headed progressive Government Uber Alles friends ONLY wanted the government to be armed and were totally and Stalinisticly against armed citizens.

Stats? You need a better phony natrative, this one sucks Alaskan moosecock

Lefties seem to support the concept of "hate crimes" where more severe penalties are guaranteed by law if the victim is homosexual or of a certain race but ironically the hate crime statute doesn't cover Police Officers regardless of race or sexual orientation. Now lefties seem hysterical when a bill is passed recommending a simple mandatory sentence for assaulting a Police Officer. It should be noted that the 2018 statistics up to April indicate that 21 U.S. Police Officers died by gunfire to ensure the 1st Amendment right of crazy angry lefties to promote hatred and violence.

All one has to see is how our society reacts when a cop gets killed

When a young black male gets killed, nobody seems to notice

Yeah, that's why there is an OUTRAGE a public trial and on and on when this happens. (All of which reveals the leftist story to be complete bullshit every time - but this is besides the point).

No such thing has happened with a cop.

Of course, you are not talking about black people as a whole either, but CRIMINALS. In overwhelming majority of the cases the blacks in question have violated the law. You can forget about the gentle giant rhetoric... leftist wouldn't defend someone who isn't a criminal.

Last edited:

Well one is doing just their job and it's news, the other people die everyday...please be more specific.

They can’t fathom that the police target minorities....

Yes we can. It's what we expect them to do in situations and locations where an unusually large percentage of crimes are committed by minorities.

Especially when minority suspects tend to be less willing to cooperate with and more willing to actively resist Law Enforcement.

Yeah, that's why there is an OUTRAGE a public trial and on and on when this happens. (All of which reveals the leftist story to be complete bullshit every time - but this is besides the point).

No such thing has happened with a cop.

Of course, you are not talking about black people as a whole either, but CRIMINALS. In overwhelming majority of the cases the blacks in question have violated the law. You can forget about the gentle giant rhetoric... leftist wouldn't defend someone who isn't a criminal.
Many blacks being killed are not criminals, are not armed and are doing nothing wrong

Society just shrugs and says.......too bad for them

A policeman’s death gets public mourning, his family gets taken care of

Forum List

Back