We'll soon see a shift of "reasons" why R-W'ers voted for the Trumpster...

Assuming no Hillary voters shift.

But, then you don't have that data...do you ?

Moron, how can there be a shift from Clinton since she lost?

Do you mean a former Clinton supporter all of a sudden became infatuated with the color of Cheetos?

Based on the rhetoric I can see on some of the Trump ass kissers' responses in some threads, I believe that there is a subtle (and increasing) shift in their rationale for having voted for the orange charlatan.

Whereas there was once unbridled joy by these right wingers for having elected a guy whose demagoguery these nitwits actually believed, now..............as reality is sinking in........they are shifting to simply stating that trump was simply better than Hillary Clinton since they hated both her and Obama.

In just 100 days, most of these right wingers have figured out that the promises Trump made were just bullshit, and that Trump's flip-flops are comical and the source of worl-wide ridicule.....So, what can these poor, ignorant and naive right wingers do?

Well, certainly NOT admit they made a serious mistake (that would take some honesty and guts)...Instead, they revert to blaming the DNC for helping to nominate Clinton and THAT is why these nitwits had "no choice" but to go with our beloved clown.

Give reality another 100 days and we'll see more remorse.

:trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls:

Based on the rhetoric I can see on some of the Trump ass kissers' responses in some threads, I believe that there is a subtle (and increasing) shift in their rationale for having voted for the orange charlatan.

Whereas there was once unbridled joy by these right wingers for having elected a guy whose demagoguery these nitwits actually believed, now..............as reality is sinking in........they are shifting to simply stating that trump was simply better than Hillary Clinton since they hated both her and Obama.

In just 100 days, most of these right wingers have figured out that the promises Trump made were just bullshit, and that Trump's flip-flops are comical and the source of worl-wide ridicule.....So, what can these poor, ignorant and naive right wingers do?

Well, certainly NOT admit they made a serious mistake (that would take some honesty and guts)...Instead, they revert to blaming the DNC for helping to nominate Clinton and THAT is why these nitwits had "no choice" but to go with our beloved clown.

No amount of days is going to turn him into Hillary, thank god.

Nuclear war averted.

No matter what he does or does not do, I voted for Trump not because I'm crazy about Trump or Republicans, but because I consider the current crop of Democrats to be outright and obvious enemies of the United States. That was the overwhelming primary reason, and it will not change.

I've seen 94-96%

Would it have?

Would the loss of the nearest battle ground states have affected the EC that much?

or, are you as usual, dreaming?

Would those votes have gone for HIllary,or just stayed home?

I very much disliked Clinton and she ran an awful campaign......STILL, she lost because of THREE states, MI, WI and PA who went to Trump by a grand TOTAL of all 3 states of 100,000 votes.

Now, Trump got a total of less than 63 million votes......YOU figure out what even a 2% shift of his voters would have done in those 3 above states.

We'll soon see a shift of "reasons" why R-W'ers voted for the Trumpster...

Of course. It's exactly what happened to all previous Presidents. In Obama's case, it set up for the debacle of 2010 when Obama voters stayed home out of frustration and the Republicans won great victories in Congress.

While it's possible the Democrats could do the same thing in 2018, they'll have to change their tactics; namely stop being such whiny assholes who seek to ban everything as a means of governance.

the current crop of Democrats to be outright and obvious enemies of the United States. That was the overwhelming primary reason, and it will not change.

Remain the idiot that you are now.....We need folks like you as an example to our kids as to why they MUST get an education.....

Somehow, fuck heads like you "think" that because one is a liberal democrat one has lost patriotism which proves the allegation that you are indeed a fucking moron......LOL

namely stop being such whiny assholes who seek to ban everything as a means of governance.

Yes, how "true"....those democrats banned your guns and your bibles and your flag decals AND your toothpaste causing that "precious" 3 toothed smile from most trump supporters.

I've seen 94-96%

Would it have?

Would the loss of the nearest battle ground states have affected the EC that much?

I very much disliked Clinton and she ran an awful campaign......STILL, she lost because of THREE states, MI, WI and PA who went to Trump by a grand TOTAL of all 3 states of 100,000 votes.

Now, Trump got a total of less than 63 million votes......YOU figure out what even a 2% shift of his voters would have done in those 3 above states.

I'll ... say ... it ... slow ... for ... you...

Would ... the ... total ... EV ... of ... those... 3 ... states ... put ... him ... below ... 270?

the current crop of Democrats to be outright and obvious enemies of the United States. That was the overwhelming primary reason, and it will not change.

Remain the idiot that you are now.....We need folks like you as an example to our kids as to why they MUST get an education.....

Somehow, fuck heads like you "think" that because one is a liberal democrat one has lost patriotism which proves the allegation that you are indeed a fucking moron......LOL

One cannot have patriotic intent for that which one neither knows nor understands, nor cares to.

I don't know offhand what I would call the peculiar philosophy of the current American Left, but "liberal" it ain't.

I'm surprised that you're just now coming to this conclusion when you were told that before the election. Maybe you weren't paying attention?

Would ... the ... total ... EV ... of ... those... 3 ... states ... put ... him ... below ... 270?

YES !!!!! Clinton would have clinched it after MI and WI closed with a total of 274....Thanks for asking.

YES !!!!! Clinton would have clinched it after MI and WI closed with a total of 274....Thanks for asking.
Clinton would have won by adding 26 EV to her total?

She needed all 3

No 2 would have put her over the top

I've seen 94-96%

Would it have?

awful campaign

Wtf?

So you really thought it was a game?

ROFL. Keep it up, Nat. The more Democrats like you, the less likely they'll win Congress in 2018.

namely stop being such whiny assholes who seek to ban everything as a means of governance.

Yes, how "true"....those democrats banned your guns and your bibles and your flag decals AND your toothpaste causing that "precious" 3 toothed smile from most trump supporters.
From your mouth across the country. I love it when dems bash the country. Except for the coastlines of course.

ROFL. Keep it up, Nat. The more Democrats like you, the less likely they'll win Congress in 2018.
No, they need more voters like gnat.

march in lockstep, never look to the sides, or behind the curtain, swallow anything without thinking how bad it tastes

Forum List

Back