We'll soon see a shift of "reasons" why R-W'ers voted for the Trumpster...

you're right sexism doesn't exist.
It exists just like Left Wing sexism and racism exists, not to mention LWers who constantly lie, use straw man arguments and other deceptions to sway voters.

As mentioned previously, it's the high degree of partisan bullshit coming from the extremes at both ends which is, to a large degree, why so many Americans don't trust government nor those politicians who are supposed to represent all Americans, not just a select few.

Of course we can, and will elect a woman. Just not the sociopathic, psychopathic bitch you guys nominated.
Of course we can't. We put up the most qualified presidential candidate to ever run, and because she was a woman you guys elected a fucking unqualified monster instead.

You can delude yourself that she was rejected because she was a woman, but it won't serve you well. Unless you accept the real reasons she lost, you're are dooming yourself to a repeating the same errors, just saying.
There are many factors to why she lost. Gender is definitely one.

That is pure speculation on your part, unless you can provide information (with links) to the contrary. Personally, my first choice was Carly Fiorina; a straightforward, common sense, intelligent and informed canidate......oh yea, and a woman.
so you aren't sexist enough to think a woman can't lead the country but to deny there isn't a large population (of republicans) that are, is silly, and discredits your objectivity.

Sure, they're people who are uncomfortable with the idea of a woman as president, but my opinion, which is just as valid as yours, is that there are a greater number of voters who would prefer a woman to a black man. BO was elected in spite of the prejudice that exist, and if Hellary would have been a decent canidate, she would have been elected as well. After all, look who her competition was.

Of course we can't. We put up the most qualified presidential candidate to ever run, and because she was a woman you guys elected a fucking unqualified monster instead.

You can delude yourself that she was rejected because she was a woman, but it won't serve you well. Unless you accept the real reasons she lost, you're are dooming yourself to a repeating the same errors, just saying.
There are many factors to why she lost. Gender is definitely one.

That is pure speculation on your part, unless you can provide information (with links) to the contrary. Personally, my first choice was Carly Fiorina; a straightforward, common sense, intelligent and informed canidate......oh yea, and a woman.
so you aren't sexist enough to think a woman can't lead the country but to deny there isn't a large population (of republicans) that are, is silly, and discredits your objectivity.

Projection.

That is all he has.

Based on the rhetoric I can see on some of the Trump ass kissers' responses in some threads, I believe that there is a subtle (and increasing) shift in their rationale for having voted for the orange charlatan.

Whereas there was once unbridled joy by these right wingers for having elected a guy whose demagoguery these nitwits actually believed, now..............as reality is sinking in........they are shifting to simply stating that trump was simply better than Hillary Clinton since they hated both her and Obama.

In just 100 days, most of these right wingers have figured out that the promises Trump made were just bullshit, and that Trump's flip-flops are comical and the source of worl-wide ridicule.....So, what can these poor, ignorant and naive right wingers do?

Well, certainly NOT admit they made a serious mistake (that would take some honesty and guts)...Instead, they revert to blaming the DNC for helping to nominate Clinton and THAT is why these nitwits had "no choice" but to go with our beloved clown.

Give reality another 100 days and we'll see more remorse.

Your crazy talk is noted and dismissed.

I have always said, and will always say that my reasons were trade and immigration.

Based on the rhetoric I can see on some of the Trump ass kissers' responses in some threads, I believe that there is a subtle (and increasing) shift in their rationale for having voted for the orange charlatan.

Whereas there was once unbridled joy by these right wingers for having elected a guy whose demagoguery these nitwits actually believed, now..............as reality is sinking in........they are shifting to simply stating that trump was simply better than Hillary Clinton since they hated both her and Obama.

In just 100 days, most of these right wingers have figured out that the promises Trump made were just bullshit, and that Trump's flip-flops are comical and the source of worl-wide ridicule.....So, what can these poor, ignorant and naive right wingers do?

Well, certainly NOT admit they made a serious mistake (that would take some honesty and guts)...Instead, they revert to blaming the DNC for helping to nominate Clinton and THAT is why these nitwits had "no choice" but to go with our beloved clown.

Why would anyone feel remorse because you, someone who never liked trump, doesn't like trump?

You understand not everyone thinks as you do, right? You also understand that not everyone voted for trump for the same reasons? Because I don't think you do.

Republicans aren't some monolithic group void of independent thought. Those are Democrats

Assuming no Hillary voters shift.

But, then you don't have that data...do you ?

Moron, how can there be a shift from Clinton since she lost?

Do you mean a former Clinton supporter all of a sudden became infatuated with the color of Cheetos?

Why so racist?

And stop playing dumb. It's obvious what he meant. Especially since you just explained it

I've seen 94-96%

Would it have?

Would the loss of the nearest battle ground states have affected the EC that much?

or, are you as usual, dreaming?

Would those votes have gone for HIllary,or just stayed home?

I very much disliked Clinton and she ran an awful campaign......STILL, she lost because of THREE states, MI, WI and PA who went to Trump by a grand TOTAL of all 3 states of 100,000 votes.

Now, Trump got a total of less than 63 million votes......YOU figure out what even a 2% shift of his voters would have done in those 3 above states.

Not sure your math is correct but assuming it is, who cares? You don't get a do over. Trump will be president until 2021 at least.

the current crop of Democrats to be outright and obvious enemies of the United States. That was the overwhelming primary reason, and it will not change.

Remain the idiot that you are now.....We need folks like you as an example to our kids as to why they MUST get an education.....

Somehow, fuck heads like you "think" that because one is a liberal democrat one has lost patriotism which proves the allegation that you are indeed a fucking moron......LOL

What on earth do you know about having an education?

What on earth do you know about having an education?

You'd be surprised....but this dung heap of a forum for right wingers is NOT the place to divulge too much.

Just because people of every political persuasion can post doesn't make this a right wing forum. I know it's a contrast with left wing forums that ban anyone who poses an independent thought, but when you don't do that you gets freedom of expression.

Oh I doubt I'd be surprised. I'm sure you are one of those people who thinks having a piece of paper from a school makes you educated. I disagree.

I also don't think rolling around in a dung heap is something an educated person would do frequently

Another day, another poorly written troll job by nat. The poor kid is still confused.

Conservatives change their minds?

Hillary was the worst candidate in US history...she still is. That will NEVER change.

:p

Forum List

Back