Well, once again, Dick Cheney is absolutely right!...........

Obama and his equally inept administration have made this great country less safe!

No disputing it.

No denying it.

Friggin' idiots!

How?

Back it up.
Watch the fuckin' news!

That appeasement shit ain't workin' too well!

Friggin' idiots!
Do you actually think anyone other than Retarded Army Guy, Howdy Fucking DooDoo, Gunny, or one of the other flag waving brainwashed dolts, displaying their Nazi banners,will take anything you post seriously ?

Why does the right continue to listen to Dick?

Because given power they cannot govern. Bush proved that too well. "Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe Out of power they whine like children.

Haven't you listened to any Tea Party? Given power.....no one in the federal government can govern. They do nothing well. That includes your boy Obama. Seriously, what has he done well other than polarize our country even more? And seriously, I didn't think that was possible after Bush. I really didn't. If the next guy polarizes us more than Obama has, the nation may literally split into halves.

Obama and his equally inept administration have made this great country less safe!

No disputing it.

No denying it.

Friggin' idiots!

Thankfully, dumbshit views like yours don't seem to be taking hold.

heres the poop s0n......................

The public at large have ALWAYS viewed liberals as being soft in the area of National Security compared to the right. If America gets hit again big time, nobody is going to buy the radical lefty talking point that it's Bush's fault. All independents for Obama? GONE!!!! 100% certainty..........and a good number of moderate Dems too. Only the Move-on k00ks will be in support..............also a 100% certainty. The left is always viewed as the party of limpwristers. Thats just the way it is...........best hope the luck holds s0n!!!!

No disputing it.

No denying it.

Friggin' idiots!

The public at large have ALWAYS viewed liberals as being soft in the area of National Security compared to the right. If America gets hit again big time, nobody is going to buy the radical lefty talking point that it's Bush's fault. All independents for Obama? GONE!!!! 100% certainty..........and a good number of moderate Dems too. Only the Move-on k00ks will be in support..............also a 100% certainty. The left is always viewed as the party of limpwristers. Thats just the way it is...........best hope the luck holds s0n!!!!

The reason they feel that way is because they keep proving it is the case.

This is the first time I actually felt that the White House was more concerned with the safety of the enemy then ours.

What kind of shit is that???

And taking that into account there's still a possibility that they may be there another 4 years because the election process is corrupt I don't see this changing anytime soon.

Now I know how black folks felt all of those years.

The shoe is on the other foot now. The Fox is in the chicken-coop.

No disputing it.

No denying it.

Friggin' idiots!

I don't know that I've ever met a truly tough liberal. In college, at work, social settings. Nope, every liberal I can think of has always been the one that his girlfriend kinda had to stick up for him. Sad really. No man should go through life like that. But, many liberals choose to do so, and hell, it's America, so if you decide to live as a human beach ball, so be it.

The reason they feel that way is because they keep proving it is the case.

This is the first time I actually felt that the White House was more concerned with the safety of the enemy then ours.

What kind of shit is that???

And taking that into account there's still a possibility that they may be there another 4 years because the election process is corrupt I don't see this changing anytime soon.

Now I know how black folks felt all of those years.

The shoe is on the other foot now. The Fox is in the chicken-coop.

I don't know if I'd go so far to say more concerned with the enemy than us, but 100% certain he was more concerned with the perception of that enemy's home country and the opinion of the European elites of his response than that of our own people.

No doubt he puts the opinions and beliefs of foreigners above that of our own people. But, I doubt he's the first president to ever do that.

I don't know that I've ever met a truly tough liberal. In college, at work, social settings. Nope, every liberal I can think of has always been the one that his girlfriend kinda had to stick up for him. Sad really. No man should go through life like that. But, many liberals choose to do so, and hell, it's America, so if you decide to live as a human beach ball, so be it.

exactly bro............see my post on page 4. Its fcukked up learning.............a comfort zone with avoidant behavior and NOT a dna thing as some conservatives like to refer to it as.

exactly bro............see my post on page 4. Its fcukked up learning.............a comfort zone with avoidant behavior and NOT a dna thing as some conservatives like to refer to it as.

You're right. It's nature vs nurture. They were brought up soft. Not gonna blame the parents in all cases just yet. But schools have absolutely gone soft. When liberals began banning dodge ball, thats when the bad stuff started happening. Then tag got banned. Then taking score got banned. Then phys ed was replaced with Earth Worship Hour or some leftie BS like that.

But yeah, I truly can't think of one liberal that I'd worry about being in a UFC cage against.

You're right. It's nature vs nurture. They were brought up soft. Not gonna blame the parents in all cases just yet. But schools have absolutely gone soft. When liberals began banning dodge ball, thats when the bad stuff started happening. Then tag got banned. Then taking score got banned. Then phys ed was replaced with Earth Worship Hour or some leftie BS like that.

But yeah, I truly can't think of one liberal that I'd worry about being in a UFC cage against.

yeah.........my son came home from school the other day and told me that they played floor hockey in gym. I was psyched. I thought they had cut that out. THEN he tells me, "Yeah Dad..........but they play with these gay styrofoam sticks!!"..............

Long ago, liberals embraced the feminization of America. Thats why you have so many men in their 20's and 30's who are fcukking limpwrister appeasement guys. Lived with parents who never utterred in their house, "Buckle up your chinstrap son!!!". I spot these fathers at sporting events in a split second.

I wouldnt be so sure bro............dont forget, they have the "tap-out" rule...........probably also invented by a fcukking liberal!!!:tomato:

Is a Marine Colonel that landed at Saipan and had his troop carrier hit by a kamikaze at Okinawa tough? Is Jim Webb tough?
You have no clue.

Why does the right continue to listen to Dick?

Because given power they cannot govern. Bush proved that too well. "Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe Out of power they whine like children.

Haven't you listened to any Tea Party? Given power.....no one in the federal government can govern. They do nothing well. That includes your boy Obama. Seriously, what has he done well other than polarize our country even more? And seriously, I didn't think that was possible after Bush. I really didn't. If the next guy polarizes us more than Obama has, the nation may literally split into halves.
The country as a whole is not polarized....you are just a very loud pouty minority who huff and puff over every silly little thing. What do you think average Americans think of people who make a big thing out of teleprompters, bowling, condiments, bowing, having a beer, etc. They are laughing AT you guys. Laughing AT you.

Give me a link give me some damn proof because I'm not going to take your word on something that seems like such bullshit.

Actually, Janet Napolitano did in fact say the term terrorism would be replaced with man-made disaster. I'm not sure if it was retracted cuz she caught a lot of heat, but thats true.

I'll take your word for it for the sake of argument but that doesn't prove Obama ordered it like Jester wants to claim.

Anyway man-made disaster implies an accident, like the oil spill or the Hindenburg or the Titanic.

Forum List

Back