Well, once again, Dick Cheney is absolutely right!...........

At this point in Bushs term we also had athrax attacks on our elected officials

Once again, Cheney is right in what?

This whole thread seems to be nothing more than a piss poor trolling attempt.

Wicked bro...........the k00ks will never understand deterrence theory because you're preaching to a bunch of fcukking limpwristers...............

These are people who got their asses kicked in the schoolyard all throguh gradeschool. Carried their gay lunchboxes
ABC.jpg
into school that their Moms gave them...........those Moms who got hook, line and stinker behind the feminization of America. Dressed them up in nice pink fcukking shirts and told them how pretty they looked. Then they got their asses kicked again. Of course, sometimes, the desperate attempt to avoid humiliation ( avoiding the abuse....take the long way home) was rewarded, thus, thus you have learned whimpiness. Its called intermittent reinforcement.........the absolute strongest of all reinforcers. Thats how you have so many pathetic limpwristers in this nation these days. Confrontation was frowned upon so instead, you have this avoidance behavuior that isnt likely to change no matter what the landscape looks like.

In my day, they called them sissys!!!

hooverguy.jpg

Last edited:
How many skyscrapers have been knocked down?
How many attacks on the Pentagon?
How many skyjackings?
How many anthrax attacks?
DC Snipers?
Abortion clinic bombings?
How many countries have we wrongly invaded?

Why does the right continue to listen to Dick?

John Hutson, a retired Navy rear admiral and former judge advocate general. "If the goal is to gain actionable intelligence, and it is, and if that's important, and it is, then we have to use the techniques that are most effective. Torture is the technique of choice of the lazy, stupid and pseudo-tough."

Retired officers urge Obama to end harsh interrogations | | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Cheney, a 5 time draft dodger. A true chicken hawk. The hero of the right. He shares their goals, their ethics, their ideals, their values. He truly represents what they are all about. His honor is their honor. The right should be given the same respect Cheney deserves.

Vice President Cheney’s Halliburton stock options have increased in value 3,281 percent in one year. The stock options, which were worth $241,498 one year ago are now valued at $8,165,489.07.

lies.com War Has (Not) Made Dick Cheney Very, Very Rich (Because He Was Very, Very Rich Already)

They do.

The Obama Administration is learning the hard way that "It's The Jihad, Stupid" when it comes to foreign relations.

Obama and his equally inept administration have made this great country less safe!

No disputing it.

No denying it.

Friggin' idiots!

That's right kids whenever a maniac decides he wants to kill a bunch of people it's always the president's fault for not psychically knowing when and where they would strike.

So under that logic I get to blame Virginia Tech on Bush.

Remember people. this wasn't an attempted terrorist attack......Noooooooooooooo, this was an attempted "man made disaster!"

Friggin' idiots!

Wicked bro...........the k00ks will never understand deterrence theory because you're preaching to a bunch of fcukking limpwristers...............

These are people who got their asses kicked in the schoolyard all throguh gradeschool. Carried their gay lunchboxes
ABC.jpg
into school that their Moms gave them...........those Moms who got hook, line and stinker behind the feminization of America. Dressed them up in nice pink fcukking shirts and told them how pretty they looked. Then they got their asses kicked again. Of course, sometimes, the desperate attempt to avoid humiliation ( avoiding the abuse....take the long way home) was rewarded, thus, thus you have learned whimpiness. Its called intermittent reinforcement.........the absolute strongest of all reinforcers. Thats how you have so many pathetic limpwristers in this nation these days. Confrontation was frowned upon so instead, you have this avoidance behavuior that isnt likely to change no matter what the landscape looks like.

In my day, they called them sissys!!!

hooverguy.jpg
It's like I always say buddy, "LIBERALS ARE FUCKIN' IDIOTS!":cuckoo:

So lets just call this Jihadist exactly what Bozo and his Circus Of Clowns wants us to call him:

"A man made disasterist!"

Friggin' idiots!

Obama and his equally inept administration have made this great country less safe!

No disputing it.

No denying it.

Friggin' idiots!

Yeah, right. I am denying it. I am disputing it. I am calliing you a liar.

Cheney, is a draft dodger. You believe a draft dodger?
I'll bet you believed William Jethro Clinton!

The master draft dodger!

Christ, liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

I think that holds the record for worst and dumbest straw man I've ever seen.
Ahhhhhhhh, you're just pissed 'cause Cheney was right!

So you don't deny that the comment was a massive straw man?

Works for me.
Straw man?

Hell no, it's the fucking truth!

Remember, we are no longer engaged in a war on terror. Nor are terrorist attacks called terrorist attacks. They are "man made disasters".

As directed by Bozo himself!

Friggin' idiot!

Ahhhhhhhh, you're just pissed 'cause Cheney was right!

So you don't deny that the comment was a massive straw man?

Works for me.
Straw man?

Hell no, it's the fucking truth!

Remember, we are no longer engaged in a war on terror. Nor are terrorist attacks called terrorist attacks. They are "man made disasters".

As directed by Bozo himself!

Friggin' idiot!

Ok show me where anyone has called the Times Square bomb a man-made disaster.

Forum List

Back