Well, once again, Dick Cheney is absolutely right!...........

So you don't deny that the comment was a massive straw man?

Works for me.
Straw man?

Hell no, it's the fucking truth!

Remember, we are no longer engaged in a war on terror. Nor are terrorist attacks called terrorist attacks. They are "man made disasters".

As directed by Bozo himself!

Friggin' idiot!

Ok show me where anyone has called the Times Square bomb a man-made disaster.
That's "ATTEMPTED man made disaster".:razz:

And i'm calling it an "attempted man made disaster" by a "man made disasterist", because that's what Bozo and his Circus of Clowns told us to do.

Friggin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Straw man?

Hell no, it's the fucking truth!

Remember, we are no longer engaged in a war on terror. Nor are terrorist attacks called terrorist attacks. They are "man made disasters".

As directed by Bozo himself!

Friggin' idiot!

And i'm calling it an "attempted man made disaster" by a "man made disasterist", because that's what Bozo and his Circus of Clowns told us to do.

Ok show us where Obama said we should call the bomb an 'attempted man made disaster'.

Ok show us where Obama said we should call the bomb an 'attempted man made disaster'.
Bozo ordered Chuckles Napolitano to order us to call them "made made disasters".

Hey, i'm just followin' orders. We all saw what Hitler did with dissidents!.:eusa_whistle:

So, just in case Bozo or Chuckles are monitoring, I want to fully pledge my Allegiance to Bozo the Clown, and further state that it was an "attempted man made disaster" by a "man made disasterist!"

HEIL BOZO!

Last edited:
Give me a link give me some damn proof because I'm not going to take your word on something that seems like such bullshit.

At this point we are in the "Bomb of the quarter club".

By the time this inept president and administration reach the 4th year, we'll be full fledged members of the "Bomb of the day club".

Friggin' idiots!

That's right we've had a bomb go off and kill Americans every single month since Obama became President. Look it up....it's true!

What's sad is the fact that if that bomb had gone off, there'd be people here overcome with jubilation.

They'd be celebrating and dancing around just like the Palestinians after the 9/11 attacks.

Sick fucks.

What's sad is the fact that if that bomb had gone off, there'd be people here overcome with jubilation.

They'd be celebrating and dancing around just like the Palestinians after the 9/11 attacks.

Sick fucks.
Yeah, it's quite sad how liberals tend to act at times.

They are sick fucks indeed!:cuckoo:

Wicked bro...........the k00ks will never understand deterrence theory because you're preaching to a bunch of fcukking limpwristers...............

These are people who got their asses kicked in the schoolyard all throguh gradeschool. Carried their gay lunchboxes
ABC.jpg
into school that their Moms gave them...........those Moms who got hook, line and stinker behind the feminization of America. Dressed them up in nice pink fcukking shirts and told them how pretty they looked. Then they got their asses kicked again. Of course, sometimes, the desperate attempt to avoid humiliation ( avoiding the abuse....take the long way home) was rewarded, thus, thus you have learned whimpiness. Its called intermittent reinforcement.........the absolute strongest of all reinforcers. Thats how you have so many pathetic limpwristers in this nation these days. Confrontation was frowned upon so instead, you have this avoidance behavuior that isnt likely to change no matter what the landscape looks like.

In my day, they called them sissys!!!

hooverguy.jpg

Anyone else find this post and this poster's sybiotic relationship with Wicked Jester as funny as I do? Is this the current face of the Right Wing? This funny? At least we can laugh at them. :lol:

John Hutson, a retired Navy rear admiral and former judge advocate general. "If the goal is to gain actionable intelligence, and it is, and if that's important, and it is, then we have to use the techniques that are most effective. Torture is the technique of choice of the lazy, stupid and pseudo-tough."

Retired officers urge Obama to end harsh interrogations | | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Cheney, a 5 time draft dodger. A true chicken hawk. The hero of the right. He shares their goals, their ethics, their ideals, their values. He truly represents what they are all about. His honor is their honor. The right should be given the same respect Cheney deserves.

Vice President Cheney’s Halliburton stock options have increased in value 3,281 percent in one year. The stock options, which were worth $241,498 one year ago are now valued at $8,165,489.07.

lies.com War Has (Not) Made Dick Cheney Very, Very Rich (Because He Was Very, Very Rich Already)
My goodness, has this guy, Hutson, met some of our esteemed posters?

Sick fucks.
Yeah, it's quite sad how liberals tend to act at times.

They are sick fucks indeed!:cuckoo:

You and your teabagger pals with their stupid signs and hats and fat asses would have been beside themselves with joy of the fact that Obama let a bomb go off in NYC.

Better luck next time, eh?

Wicked bro...........the k00ks will never understand deterrence theory because you're preaching to a bunch of fcukking limpwristers...............

These are people who got their asses kicked in the schoolyard all throguh gradeschool. Carried their gay lunchboxes
ABC.jpg
into school that their Moms gave them...........those Moms who got hook, line and stinker behind the feminization of America. Dressed them up in nice pink fcukking shirts and told them how pretty they looked. Then they got their asses kicked again. Of course, sometimes, the desperate attempt to avoid humiliation ( avoiding the abuse....take the long way home) was rewarded, thus, thus you have learned whimpiness. Its called intermittent reinforcement.........the absolute strongest of all reinforcers. Thats how you have so many pathetic limpwristers in this nation these days. Confrontation was frowned upon so instead, you have this avoidance behavuior that isnt likely to change no matter what the landscape looks like.

In my day, they called them sissys!!!

hooverguy.jpg

Anyone else find this post and this poster's sybiotic relationship with Wicked Jester as funny as I do? Is this the current face of the Right Wing? This funny? At least we can laugh at them. :lol:

lol......struck a little nerve there s0n huh???!!!!! My manifestation of a limpwrister post )above) hits the nail right on the head with the precision of a guided missile. You will find that almost invariably, the liberal doesnt prefer to take life head on. Some peopole say, "Its in their DNA" but its really not. Its a learned behavior, just as is their overwhelming tendency to be angry, hostile and jealous, pariticularly towards people who have experienced success in life. How often do you see a liberal blaming somebody...........anybody..........for their woes in life. These people simply cannot accept responsibility for their own fcukked up decisions in life, thus, this hatred for the establishment and capitalism. Its a common theme amongst liberals if you pay attention to the detail..........just as the theme is common amongst the parents of liberal thinking people. These people REALLY HAVE A TOUGH TIME DEALING WITH LIFE, thus, it is hard for them to accept absolute truths.........the necessary tradeoffs that come with any decision you make in you life. So they live in this perpetual gray in life.........thats the comfort zone. Anything else is unacceptable.

Life is very, very often about deciding between "suck" and "suckier". The conservative mind understands this. The liberal mind cannot accept this, thus you have bumper stickers that say, "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder". Its really not...........its faulty learning!!

Sick fucks.

The right wing cons are disappointed that the bomb didn't go off killing hundreds of people. That would have given them amunition to attack the Dems in November because "They are not keeping America safe like Bush did"

History will show Bush/Cheney were almost right on middle east policy. Foothold strategy for democracy in the region has shown great progress. Give them credit as that has worked.
History HAS ALREADY SHOWN that Bush/Cheney logistics was a failure from the start. They refused to listen to our own military and Rumsfeld was a damn fool.
You can not seperate Cheney from Bush in any argument.

Give me a link give me some damn proof because I'm not going to take your word on something that seems like such bullshit.

Actually, Janet Napolitano did in fact say the term terrorism would be replaced with man-made disaster. I'm not sure if it was retracted cuz she caught a lot of heat, but thats true.

The one thing that truly cannot be denied is how crippled Bush/Cheney and the military have made the terror network. The severity of terror attacks has gone down, although the actualy number has remained the same or even gone up.

Not sure why they have done up, because Obama's election was supposed to make the world love us again. But, they do lack the training to pull off massive attacks now because basically the USA bombed the holy squirrel nuts out of their training camps. They lack training in bomb making and espionage type stuff that allowed the 9-11 guys to sneak around undetected and for them to make bombs like the Spain train bombs, etc.

Again, lets just hope Obama has the guts to keep pushing like Bush did despite Bush's harsh critics and bad poll numbers as a result. The right wing truly did sacrifice the 2006 elections for the good of keeping the country safe.

Forum List

Back