Welfare recipients take out cash at strip clubs, liquor stores and X-rated shops

:badgrin: Insanity is bad....

Liberals don't care, they feel their fellow scum are entitled to your money.

Pelosi even claims welfare stimulates the economy.....take money from the private sector so that the public sector can give it to poor people wasting money on gutter stuff.

No, you're wrong. Liberals will agree that there are reforms needed in welfare programs. What they object to is the conservative approach of doing away with welfare programs entirely.

Some people cheat on their taxes because they don't like people like you living off their taxes....

More people cheat on their taxes than poor welfare fools buy junk.

The ladies in the glass houses always protest too much

EXCLUSIVE: Welfare recipients using EBT cards to get cash at strip clubs, X-rated video stores and bars - NYPOST.com

They need a way to put this kinda crap to stop.. I sure dont want my tax dollars so these low life people can go to strip clubs..:mad:

How do you know it's not the strippers using the cards?

My own opinion, they should only use EBT cards at grocery stores, and only for staple foods. No sugar, candy, soda.

But here's the real problem. 40% of families that get Food Stamps have at least one person in the family that has a job. Just not a job that pays enough to put food on the table.

EXCLUSIVE: Welfare recipients using EBT cards to get cash at strip clubs, X-rated video stores and bars - NYPOST.com

They need a way to put this kinda crap to stop.. I sure dont want my tax dollars so these low life people can go to strip clubs..:mad:

How do you know it's not the strippers using the cards?

My own opinion, they should only use EBT cards at grocery stores, and only for staple foods. No sugar, candy, soda.

But here's the real problem. 40% of families that get Food Stamps have at least one person in the family that has a job. Just not a job that pays enough to put food on the table.

Hey, its tough to find good paying jobs when you can't find the exit from the strip club.

Lol

Strippers can no longer "strip" in Missouri. You can see just as much at the local swimming hole now

And this was helping, how, exactly?

Did you just fall out of the stupid tree? I wasn't aware we posted to "help" anything. Besides I probably helped him not waste his time in a Missouri strip club

No kidding. What the hell is the point if they can't take anything off????

When did this change? I was in Missouri about 7 years ago and there were strip clubs on the outskirts of town.

And this was helping, how, exactly?

Did you just fall out of the stupid tree? I wasn't aware we posted to "help" anything. Besides I probably helped him not waste his time in a Missouri strip club

When did this change? I was in Missouri about 7 years ago and there were strip clubs on the outskirts of town.

Dunno. I haven't been in a few years but last time I went was the last. Could just be a kansascity thing but I dunno. See more skin in a Sunday news paper add now lol

Dunno. I haven't been in a few years but last time I went was the last. Could just be a kansascity thing but I dunno. See more skin in a Sunday news paper add now lol

Most likely a city thing I would bet. I was in Knob Noster (Warrensburg is better known) and there were full nude strip clubs just no alcohol was sold there. It was BYOB though. Although, I never actually went to any of them, not worth the drive but the adverts were quite clear.

Most likely a city thing I would bet. I was in Knob Noster (Warrensburg is better known) and there were full nude strip clubs just no alcohol was sold there. It was BYOB though. Although, I never actually went to any of them, not worth the drive but the adverts were quite clear.

Yeah, I believe that club closed. They built a bar in their parking lot that was connected to the other one. I went once and never again. The girls were nasty. The one in knobtown also closed. New rules killed the businesses

Yeah, I believe that club closed. They built a bar in their parking lot that was connected to the other one. I went once and never again. The girls were nasty. The one in knobtown also closed. New rules killed the businesses

Rules like that would do that kind of thing. Sigh, the pitfalls of legislating morality rather than getting the fuck out of peoples way. I guess those girls were better off unemployed and on the federal dole.....

Forum List

Back